Chapter 59

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Tejasswi's POV

We are landed, the land where people love each other and respect each other... As soon as we landed, the pilot announced the weather forecast, and karan being Karan, he made sure we three are fully covered with clothes, because apparently the weather has dropped here in Punjab...

As we stepped down our jet, a black slick, Range rover was waiting for us, we hoped in, and kids are already sleeping so we let them sleep, while and pulled me towards him making me gasp...

Teja:we are in car, sunny...

Karan: oho, tension matlo, they both are heavy sleeper, they won't even wake up if there's a tsunami, just like you...

Teja:ayee, I am not a heavy sleeper for sure, and secondly, tsunami doesn't have sound!

Karan:great observation..!

He said, pecking my lips and pulling me on his lap, making me giggle, he pulled down the separator, I swear to god this guy has separator in almost all of his cars...

Teja:why do you have separator in all of your cars?

Karan: because I have business to do with you, that can't be shown to world... Atleast for desceny... I gasped at his unholy words and looks at him with shock and then gave a look to kids, to check if they heard anything ..

Teja:besharm, get some sharm, budhape mein ye sab baate achi nhi lagti...

Karan:aap kahe toh apni dikhaye bhudhpa?

He said and pulled me into a rough kiss, his hands reached on my neck, sliding the dupatta that i once had around my neck, he was practically chewing me, I gasped for air, as he left my mouth, giving open mouth kisses all over neck, he sucked a region which is now favourite...

Karan:fuck, you are so freaking awesome, teju... You drive me crazy with your words...

Teja:Karan... We are in car...

Karan:shh...

He said and continued his work, his hands travelled down my breasts, that's what I was thinking, why didn't his hands went there... He loves my breasts...

Karan:these two are so cute...

He said, pressing them...

Karan:fuckkk...

Teja:Kar--karan... Enough, continue this after we reach home...

Karan:you aren't sleeping tonight, get this in your head...

He said and pecked my forehead,

As if I want to sleep, lol..!

Stopp!!! What is wrong with my thoughts? Why am I being so unholy...

Karan:sangat ka asar hai..!welcome to Punjab voti ji.!'

Teja:sukriya, patidev..!

He said with a smirk, while I just blushed looking ahead at the two little munchkins... We reached home soon and I am so excited to meet mumma and papa after so long, i truly need a hug from them after constantly working day night for a week...

I ran inside with the little munchkins, running behind me giggling, as I reached on the door, I saw so many people in the living room, shot... Are they his extended family?

I looked back at Karan, and he frowns, he reach to me and asks,

Karan: what happen? Why did you stopped?

Teja:i... Um...

Karan:don't worry, they are chill... Go and meet mumma papa, they are waiting for their daughter...

He said and i grinned, I saw ekansh and samaira already behind sunny because they haven't seen these many people in so many days...

I walked inside and spotted mumma sitting there with a wide smile, she calls me and i directly went to her and hugged her tightly, and finally I found what i was finding... That warmth...

Teja:I missed you so much... Aap mat jaaya karo mujhe chod ke... Aapko pata hai, inn teeno ne milke mujhe ek dum pareshan kar diya... Moreover, this office work... Mumma ab se mujhe apke sath leke jaana jaha bhi jana...

KM:bass bass mere bacche, saans toh le... I promise i won't go anywhere now without you...

She said and pats my head, i grinned and she smiles back, ekansh and samaira came to me along with karan, he bend down twice as he said,

She can't touch your feet for blessings, so i would do it from her side..!

Karan:kaise ho mumma aap? Aur papa kaha hai?

KM:mein ek dum badhiya ab mere charo bacho ko dekh liya ab aur bhi badhiya hogyi...

And that's when i realised, i we have so many people in the living room staring at us... I immediately covered my head and karan introduced me to everyone, while, i recollected my memory and remember some of them who attended our wedding, and there I saw that red headed girl...

Is this the girl, Ansh was talking about...

Shaking off my thoughts, ekansh gelled up quickly, as samarth and abhimanyu to make him feel comfortable and samaira was clinging on me...

Maybe she is fearing...

Karan: remember, don't sleep...

He said and walked with the male clan of the family, we punjab reach early evening, so I went to get freshen up along with ekansh and samaira...

I made dressed them up and then called sunny to take care of them, while I am freshing up... Coming out of the closet... That's when i realised, that this house is typically straight out of dharma movie... That big mansion with expensive interiors...

Ahh I want to see the garage...

I wore a simple red suit with my choda, and then, I got a call that I had to attend, so i removed my laptop getting my work done ..

Karan:you get your work done, I am downstairs with these two little ones...

Teja:no... Don't go, just give me 5 minutes... Just this call then, I will complete rest in the night after coming back in the room..

I said, i don't want to be alone... As if he understood my uneasiness, and nods his head, and again indulged himself with kids...

To be continued..

========================================

'bass kuch ho naa jaaye..'

========================================

Desi Tejran loading in..!!!!!

To unlock the new chapter

Votes:215+
Comments:42+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️