Chapter 30

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Tejasswi's POV

After hearing to what he said, my heart raced it's beats... I know he can hear my heart beats accelerating so fast... But deep inside my soul, I felt something healing after hearing his words, it was like, someone aided my wounded soul...

I have never trusted anyone this much, that I could let them even hold me... And here this guy is already touched me on our 6th meet... The way everything was going, i felt everything was moving rapidly... Not that I want, but... I still need to figure out things... I never wanted to get married and if by any chance I do, i don't want to get married to the guy whom I don't love...

We still have a month... Yet, who can fall in love within one month...

Karan:teju?

His voice brought me out from my distinct world, where i am confused and in war between my soul and my brain...

Brain, doesn't want me to trust him... And soul, that is already submitted to me...

Why are things getting complicated instead of getting solved and does he now also recall's Sakshi?

Karan: I know you have so many questions and your inner conflicts... You should probably take some time for yourself and then decide...

As soon those words left his mouth, it felt like those words pierced my heart, leaving him was not in option... Never...

Teja:leaving you is not an option, yes i have questions and my inner turmoil is not letting me voice them out... But I will... I just want to know, you still love her?

Karan:No...

He said, and his voice held that firm tone... This two letter word gave me some kind of relief...

Karan:go and rest it's still 7.30...

Teja:it's okay... Let's leave for our houses... Are you free today?

Karan:yeah for the day I am... I have scheduled night for shark tank...

Teja:ohh okay....

Karan:why? When is your schedule for shark tank...

Teja:it's been already three months and i am done with my schedule... I will take a day off from office ...

Karan:ohh... Toh you won't be joining the shoot anymore?

He said in a low voice, I could hear the sudden sadness in his voice...

Teja:till when is your schedule?

Karan: this week and I am done too...

Teja:okay then... We will start with shopping and all, kal aunty keh rhi thi iss baare mein bhi...

Karan:arre let's start from today only na, what say?

Teja:nhi Karan Aaj bohot thak gye hoge tum and for abhi shoot bhi hoga... You should rest... Aur bacche bhi rest kar lenge... And you might have a hangover...

I said to him, rubbing his shoulders... I know even he is going through very much.... And I can't ignore that fact... I can't ignore that even he is suffering infact he is suffering from so long... Losing family is not easy, and on top of that, he couldn't even grief about about losing his sister, his brother in law and his..... Lover

A strange pit formed into my stomach...

Teja:Karan, my mind is messing my feelings...

Those words blabbered out before I could even think of it... What the freak, i can't put more load on him... Shit...

Karan:teju, i here... Baccha bolo, kya hua? Are you still having some doubts?

Teja:no, it's not about doubts... It's---

A sob left my body, i couldn't complete the sentence, when we heard the bell rang...

Karan: we will come, aap sab jaao... Ekansh ko apne sath leke jaana samarth...

Samarth:bhai, kartik Bhai keh rhe the, vo abhi soya hua hai toh vo hi leke Jaa rhe the usko...

Teja:haa thik hai koi baat nhi samarth...

He nods, he knew somewhere that something is wrong and he didn't said anything but left us alone...

Karan closed door, he ordered some food for us and then made me sit on the couch, he sat beside me and intertwined our hands...

Karan:now tell me... What is actually happening in your little mind?

Teja:Karan, to be honest, i don't know... I don't know how I am feeling right now... I know, everyone have their pasts, even I have one... And I totally understand yours, I just wanted to know that you still love her or not and you said No... It was a clear answer....

Karan:and?

Teja:and, I am happy about that, but then, a part of me is still not able to process everything in... I don't know how you managed this when I told you about everything...

Karan:teju, you might feel, like you are the second person in my life or anything like that... But trust me, you aren't... Yes, sakshi was my love... But it's 'was'... She is my past...

Teja:I know... And I am so happy that you shared it with me...

Karan:trust me, i didn't wanted to pull that stunt last night, but, I just got drowned in my emotions...

Teja:Karan, i trust you, and I am proud of you that, you are overcoming your past... Give me one assurance that you won't leave me...

Karan:teju, i won't ever leave you... Never in this or next seven lives...

Teja:where is our relationship going?

Karan: I don't know, but, whatever it is, it's going good and that's what we want...

Teja:right... Now tell what do you feel about the whole situation?

Karan:I don't feel anything... And honestly, I don't even want to feel any emotion right now... Last year, at this day, I was all alone... Even my parents were in states, mumma ke hospital ke wajah se... And this time, i had you and I feel so good...

Teja:from now onwards, you will always have me having your back...

Karan:teju be honest, will you ever accept me as your husband?

To be continued...

========================================

Karan, trust me, I have seen alot...'

'but this is not the one I want!'

'it's on me...'

' my black card..'

' throwing attitude to me?'

========================================

Now, I need votes and comments! Almost 1k people are reading and can't even complete this small target? I am trying to post almost everyday, this week has been hectic for me that's the reason I wasn't this active!

To unlock the next chapter

Votes:185+
Comments:42+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️