Chapter 12

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Karan's POV

Staring at the night sky, i realised how much i have changed... From hating someone who doesn't go from their ethics to being that person... How stupid I am, I am getting married, to a girl, who I don't even know! Just her name and her identity... That's it... And why am I marring her?

Because of a deal...

A deal, which made our relationship, a deal which made me believe that i am no one but papa to samaira, business tycoon for business world, leading personality to world and now, a fake fiance to tejasswi...

Fake! Chuckling at my thoughts...

I walked to the in built library I have in my house... Sitting on the big red chair, thinking about the future... I grabbed a book and turned pages after pages, but I felt restless... As if I am not at peace...

I walked to Samira, and saw her sleeping figure with a small smile lingering on her face... The innocence she has is the only reason I am alive right now...

I went to her and took her into a hug, I didn't knew when tears started to flow down as a stream of river... It's been years I have cried...

Karan:betu, papa sirf apke liye kar rhe hai... Agr apko nhi chahiye toh apki sirf bolna hai okay? Papa apko kabhi hurt nhi karege...

I said, I don't know why, I am crying or giving justifications to my daughter... Maybe because is Daughter... My daughter...

Wiping the lone tear, i washed my face and walked outside to see maa and papa talking over something, but when papa noticed me... He called me to sit with them...

KD: Karan, kuch baat hai? Kuch bolna hai bache?

Karan:baat toh hai papa...

KM:toh bolo Naa bachhe...

Karan:vo, mene Aaj subha tejasswi ke baare mein bataya tha na?

KD:haa your co-shark...

And then I told them everything... Each and everything, even tejasswi's and my first meet....

KM: Karan bacche, you can't take decision on your own...

Karan:I don't know maa, I had too...

KD:I need to meet tejasswi and her family first...

I nod at him, as his tone wasn't that stern nor soft... I walked to him and said,

Karan:papa, I don't know why, but I feel as if I am doing a crime...

KD: it's okay... Everything will fall into place...

KM:aur kya pata, tejasswi hi teri soulmate ho?

Samarth:haa tabhi bhai ne policy bhi rakhi ki aage deal khatam hone ke baad no divorce or parting ways...

I didn't knew when samarth came and they both tried to lighten up my mood, which they successfully did...

We had a light family conversation, where I told them the little things I knew about tejasswi because she isn't that kind of person who is more free to world...

Whenever we talk, whenever we hold a eye contact, it's like, her soul is finding some sanity in my eyes... Her eyes says how much sad she is and how much she controls herself...

The day when we got papped also, there was one certain question from one of them, which made her body still when she was sitting back in the car...

I didn't heard it correctly but it was something related to her personal life...