Chapter 49

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update ...

Happy reading...

========================================

Tejasswi's POV

Karan and I have reached, my house for pag phere, but, he didn't let me have my luggage with him, as he was adamant...

Kartik:chalo fir, luggage le aate hai teju...

Karan:luggage nhi hai...

Manisha:matlab? Ek hafta toh she is going to stay... No matter what...

Karan: NO... She is not... Milne aaye the bass... Yaa fir mein bhi yehi rahunga...

Teja:ye bhi thik hai, Karan tum apna bhi saman le aao... Mein ekansh aur samaira bethe hai tab tak...

He gave me a look and we all laughed at his expression... Manisha bhabhi went to him and hit his head, he looks at her, and then at me...

Manisha:we are kidding, you can have your queen...

Karan:mein toh waise bhi le hi jata... Huh...

He said and sat on the couch with ekansh showing him a grin... One second, he is smiling, that too looking at Karan??

Teja:ansh, did you change your party?

She gave me a tooth grin, and Karan chuckle while pulling him onto his lap, where Ekansh kissed his cheek... impossible... I am speechless...

No way that happened...

Karan:Bacchu, let your mumma to close her mouth...

Teja:I don't need you guys... I have samaira...

Samaira ran to me and snuggles... She is sleepy...

Manisha:chal teju hum andar chalte hai, i have something to tell you...

They both are being really suspicious now...

Kartik:Jaan, ab in dono ko bhi bata dete hai...

Manisha:mein bhi soch rhi thi...

Teja:tell me the truth, I know you guys are hiding something from me... Bhabhi aap thik ho?

Kartik:haa haa Teri bhabhi ko kya hoga, usse toh sirf order hi Dene ab aage ke 9 mahine..

A frown appeared on my face and then i understood the meaning behind his words...

🤍✨

Karan's POV

It's been a while, since we came back from her house, kartik and bhabhi surprised us by a little good now's they gave... Now that she is pregnant, we have a new member joining us soon and one more player, in the youngest clan...

After coming back, I made teju sleep, because she didn't got sleep, as much as she requires and even Ekansh and samaira slept with her... I am in my home office, looking over some bastards profile, instead of cuddling my little wife...

Ugggg....

As I was scrolling through the information which was send to me by my assistant, i found a familiar name to it... One second, is he the same? No he can't... Maybe someone else...

But as the information proceed, someone came into the office, i looked up and saw Abhimanyu and Samarth standing there...

Samarth:bhai apne padh vo? Aap jo soch rhe ho wahi hai...