Chapter 42

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Tejasswi's POV

Vidayi was a difficult for me to process... Giving a farewell to everyone, we all walked outside of the home and I saw three MCleran standing in it's glory and i looked at Karan in confusion...

Karan: that's the wedding gift, my sweet little wife...

Teja:Karan you have lost your mind... It's too much...

Karan:ohh, it's okay... These just three, i couldn't find out which colour you would like so I just brought three colours which you wear mostly...

Teja:you are impossible Karan...

Karan:happy realisation wifey..

He said and winked at me..

Karan:now tell me, in which one would you like to travel with?

Teja:hm, maybe, white...

Karan:let's go then...

He said and i for one last time, looked back and looked over to bhai and bhabhi looking at me... They passed me a kiss and waved me a goodbye...

I ran back to them, and, hugged them tightly...

Teja:dhayan rakhna apna, aur bhabhi, apko weakness ho rhi thi Naa... Go and check to doctor... She nods her head, tears were finding their way out and i looked at bhai... He just gave me a nod...

Teja:you don't have to be strong always, bhai...

I said and he hugged me more tightly..

Kartik:princess, tu khush rehna... Okay?

I nod my head and started walking towards the car again... I sat in the car and looked at them again, kartik bhai was just not looking up from ground...

The driver pulled off from the parking lot and slowly the house was getting out of the vision...

Teja:no... Bhai... Bhai bohot ro rhe the karan... Mujhe Bhai ke pass Jana hai... Wait...

Karan:shh... Calm down... Kartik is alright... You trust me right... Calm down bacche, tabiyat kharab hojayengi apki...

He took me into a hug and I kept my head on his chest... We are driving back to resort right now, and we have our flight in late afternoon for Mumbai...

We reached, and we got back to our room, samaira and ekansh were charged up, they were not ready to rest even for a bit... And everyone else were tired...

Teja:sami, ansh, bacha go and sit on the bed... Mumma change karke aa rhi hai...

I said to them and as good kids they sat on the bed... The door to the room opened and karan entered the room... He looked at the kids and then at me...

Karan:you need help with your dress or hairs?

I nod my head, he suddenly pulls me inside the washroom and i looked at him with my eyes wide, and he has his hand on my mouth so that I don't shout...

He slowly removes his hand from my mouth and I said,

Teja:Karan have you lost your mind? Go outside, kids are all alone in the room...

Karan:they are having their company, let me enjoy mine...

He said while smirking and removed my second dupatta which was my veil and then my jewellery...