Chapter 63

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Tejasswi's POV

After a little chaos, the day ended on a good note, and I am well as of now... Karan is taking good care of me...

Next day came really early, as we had to leave for Amritsar and then we will go to Chandigarh and then back home, I know it will be a long day, so Karan made sure to pack and extra luggage, just in case we stay back in Chandigarh if I am not well...

Currently Karan is driving, I am on the passanger seat while kids are in the back on their toddler seats of car... They aren't using any gadgets as of now because we have had cut down their screen time...

Instead, Ansh likes to admire the nature whole Ira is flipping the pages of her new book... We had soft lofi songs played in the background and karan his hands on my thigh...

While I am looking at him... We had 5 cars with us, his subordinates...

Teja:why do we always have your subordinates?

Karan:for our safety baby...

And just, then, we saw a photo on the car's dash board, we took the photo and saw it was our photo..

Teja:what the----

I didn't completed but looked at Karan, who is already looking at me...

Teja:who clicked this picture?

Karan:I---I don't know...

We both looked at kids, who were giving her cheeky smiles and were hiding it from us by covering their faces...

I couldn't help but chuckle at their shy behaviour...

Ekansh:we didn't do anything.... You guyjjj lookkhhh cutteee....

(We didn't do anything, you guys looked cute)

He said and tried to kiss my cheek... I laughed at their attempt...

Karan:bohot achi photo hai!!

Teja:kya achi hai isme? Sharm karo, bacche hai kya sochenge...

Karan:yehi ki, unka Bhai yaa behen aa rhi hai!

Teja:shut up, sunny!

I told him, with wide eyes and he chuckles, slowing down and leaned in to give a quick peck on my cheeks, making me flush...

Ekansh and samaira:aww....

They said with their hands on their cheeks and eyes shining...

Samaira:papa lobs mummaaaaaa

Karan:alot...

He said with a soft smile playing on his lips and Maintaining a eye contact with me... I shh the kids and they giggle within themselves while smacked karan's shoulder to get his focus back on road...