Chapter 26

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Tejasswi's POV

After a little hug, Karan stands up and keeps the babies on the bed as they were about to doze off to sleep and in no time they slept too..

Teja:where you going?

Karan:guest room?

Teja:why? I mean... Why guest room?

Karan:how can I sleep here? It's your room anyways...

Teja:you are stupid Karan... I will tell bhai to give you some clothes, change and come back HERE again...

Karan:teju b---

I stopped him mid ways and said

Teja: teju bhi lua rhe ho aur ye bhi karna hai?

Karan:acha fine, but is your bhai okay?

Just then bhai and bhabhi entered the room and bhai wrapped his hands around him and said,

Kartik:mujhe kya problem hogi?

Manisha:haa aur mujhe bataya househelps ne Aaj kya kya hua... It's better that you guys sleep together...

My head immediately fall and bhai came to me...

Kartik:ab thik hai? Do you feel any pain on the wounds? Should we go to doctor? And did you took your medicines?

Karan: medicines mene mana ki hai bhai... And mene doctor se prescription leke, pain ke liye dawa de di hai...

I looked at him with shock, because i didn't knew he had done all of this... And once again, it was proven, that he is way too perfect to be mine...

No, Don't underestimate yourself... I should feel lucky to have him beside me... Today when I was narrating everything, I may have not looked at me the whole time, but I could guess his reactions by the hold that was getting relaxed and contract... And today, when I saw him looking at when i was laying in pool of blood...

To be very honest, all I need is Karan... The way I called him first, when i needed him, and within minutes he was there for me... I knew it that he would always be there for me...

I felt someone shake my whole body and came back to earth and looked at everyone, who is now staring at me... I looked down and bhabhi hit my shoulder saying,

Manisha:lagta hai, abhi se khayalo mein khone lagyi hai hai pyari nanad...

I looked down and a shy smile appeared on my lips, I looked at Karan from the corner of my eyes and he had a smirk plastered on his face...

Okay i change my opinion, he is a bastard...

Kartik:acha acha, teju tum pakka thik ho?

Teja:haa bhai...

Kartik:chalo fir, Karan ye tumhare liye kuch kapde hai, I guess ye hojaane chahiye, and subha I will tell someone to bring your clothes...

Karan:nhi nhi chalega, I will leave morning mein hi...

Kartik:thik hai... Chale biwi ji? Todhi attention mujhe bhi dejiye? Aapke hi pati hai...

Bhabhi was flushed must be an understatement because she was a blushing mess upon hearing bhai's words...

Teja:jaayiye jaayiye, warna Bhai mujhe hi chalayengi ki mene unki patni ki attention le li...

Manisha:chup pagal...