Chapter 35

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...!

========================================

Karan's POV

After returning back in the night I went back to sleep, it was the first time in year that I slept alone... I always have Samaira sleeping beside me, but she and ekansh wanted to sleep together and I had to agree on sleeping alone because I had to leave in the night without anyone's notice...

Kher...

I looked at myself in the mirror and saw myself wearing a kurta after years even at roka I wore a shirt... A white kurta and pathani salwar, with a dupatta, the whole outfit was planned by tejasswi and I looked at the image of myself... Not a bad choice...

'yeah, she chose you too.!'

My inner self mocked me for over praising myself... Waise, i should wear kurta more often, i look good in them...

I stepped down and looked at everyone, it was a literal choas in the house... The other relatives have also joined us for the Pooja... I looked at samarth who is talking on call with somebody... And then my gaze fall on two munchkins...

Ekansh wore a similar set as of mine while sa,aira wore a pink suit and her hairs are braided back... Try boh looked so good... I went to them and picked them up on my arms...

Karan:mere cuties... Aaj toh aur bhi cute dikh rhe hai tum dono...

They both giggles at the compliment and then I heard the anklet bells ringing to each other, silenting the whole hall... Everyone looked at the angel descending down the stairs...

Tejasswi...

She wore a pink suit and light delicate designs were on them, her hands were adored by the bangles matching to the suit and her ears wore big jhumka... Light makeup, just natural beauty...

She walked to me and looks down as if the floor suddenly so fascinating to her...

Karan:haye Mera dil...

I said and the three of them looked at me and ekansh and samaira also repeated what insaid, making her eyes widen and blush crept her face... A unknown smile spread on my lips...

Pandit ji called us for the Pooja, we walked up the place with both the kids sitting on our laps and kartik and Manisha bhabhi was sitting right behind us...

We started with the Pooja and I noticed one more thing about her... She is very pooja path types while i am totally opposite to that... But for our benefit I can even built a temple for her...

I was brought back to the earth by everyone's coughs...

Manisha:jija ji, Hume pata hai ki humari ladki sundar hai... Par todha hawan pe bhi dhayan de dijiye....

KM: betaji pandit kabse bula rhe hai...

Everyone chuckled and i looked over to tejasswi once again and then I concentrated back on the pooja...

Pooja ended on a good note... Tejasswi was distributing the Prasad to everyone and then she finally came to me.... I smile at her, she eyes me to forward my hand i did but she frowns at me and then glares...

Teja: right hand idiot...

And i corrected myself... She gave the Prasad and then had it for herself.... I could see she was so happy after having the Prasad...

Manisha: teju, you broke your fast?

She nods still chewing her food...

Karan:you kept fast?

She again nods her hand eating more of the food that Manisha bhabhi gave to her... I took the plate from her hand and made her sit on the couch... Everyone looks at us but I don't care ,uch and made her eat by myself...

Karan: why do you fast so much? I mean you are on your fast almost a week... Phele se hi itni patli ho, uch jaaogi agr kuch khaya Piya nhi toh...

I said in a stern tone, but last sentence came out im a soft tone which i usually use for ekansh and samaira...

Karan:khayal kyu nhi rakhti apna? Ab bologi kuch, yaa aise hi dekhte rahogi?

She glare at me and swallow her food, i forward my hand for another but she stops my hands and says,

Teja:bolne doge toh bolungi Naa... Tum khana khilaye Jaa rhe ho kabse...

She pouts and the sudden erge to kiss her pout was so real but I stopped myself and glare at her... She just in glares me back....

After that I made her eat the food and then we had a small talk... Ekansh and samaira came to us and sat with us...

Ekansh:mumma i miss you...

He said and hugged her tightly not wanting to look up...

Teja:betu... Mein toh yehi hu... Kya hua apko?

He just shook his head and I saw her expression, i know she is gonna overthink the situation now...

She pats him to sleep and we four went to her room, but ekansh was not ready to leave her... She somehow made ekansh sleep on the bed and i saw samaira was wide awake and was playing with her toys...

Teja:I will just come in 10 minutes, tum tabtak inke pass raho...

She said it to me and I nod my head on agreement... I wanted to talk to her about this matter but I couldn't... I had to stay with these two...

Tejasswi's POV

I went out of the room and saw bhai and bhabhi standing there...

Kartik:So, excited?

Teja:Bhai sab hojayenga na thik se?

Kartik:Haa mere bacche... Itna tension mat le..

Manisha:Kya tension mat le, I know teju, kitna tension hota hai...

To be continued...

========================================

'in all of the chaos he was my peace, but suddenly why is this feeling changing? Am I not giving him enough time?'

========================================

To unlock the next chapter

Votes:185+
Comments:42+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️