Chapter 58

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back!
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Tejasswi's POV

As soon as I stepped inside the office, I was loaded with work, first two meetings and then, the work which is pending and I was cross working them, due to wedding and then the Rana drama...

So now, I have alot of work, which I have wrap in 3 days! And because of this, Karan had to go alone to samaira's appointment... I heard the door opening, I know it's Karan and kids, so I didn't looked up, knowing i would not be able to work after seeing their cute faces waiting for my attention...

Karan sighed and that grabbed my attention... After that, he took the kids inside the room, it's a big room with a small closet and small kitchen, because I use to spend my time in the office, before Ekansh came into my life...

That house hunted me because Bhai wasn't there...

As soon as they went, i heard a knock, that person came in, and I saw him standing there... Sighed and slammed my file on the desk, making her flinched at the action...

Teja:I told you, in my absence, you have handle the company, and this is what you did? Even Bhai wasn't here, you took the advantage?

The manager looks at me, and then looks down...

Teja:Now say, atleast.!

Tears welled up in her eyes, fuck, that's the only reason, I don't shout at her, she just starts to cry at these silly reasons...

Teja: WHEN I TOLD YOU, IT'S YOUR DUTY TO DO IT...!

Manager: sorry mam...

She said in a meak voice and then i realised my tone, this could be heard by the kids... I shouldn't have used this tone, atleast in their raddar...

Karan took a peak from the gate and saw my huffing in anger... And then looked at the manager...

Teja:answer the damn question, why didn't you go to Hyderabad for the meeting of GoAt? Wasn't it our deal that you will attend the meeting and give a brief along with your team?

Manager:mam actually, due to some circumstances i couldn't go there...

Teja:what about someone from your team then? Or should they recieve a letter from my side to pack up their boxes?

Manager: No mam..!

Teja:you know what, just leave! I don't want to see your face, and also, I won't be this soft for this level of mistake the next time, it's good that Aman told me about the meeting and i attended it via Online...

Manager:sorry mam, this won't happen again...

She said and I just actioned her to leave the cabin, sitting down on the chair, i took a deep breath and started to work on the project again, totally forgetting that kids and karan are here...

I heard the room door opening, i looked at them and they smiled, running into my arms... I called Karan also to hug...

Sukoon...

Karan:calm down, chalo let's have lunch and then we will leave!

Teja:don't go naa...

Karan: I will drop the kids and then come back if you want... They can't be here all day in a room...

Teja:right... But it's okay, I will come back 10...

Karan:I will come to pick you up?

Teja:done... And then we will go for ice cream....

I said with excitement dripping my voice and then I felt tug on my blazer and saw the munchkins squeezed in between me and karan...

We chuckled at their faces with a cute huff... All my tension just flew away looking at them.. we had our lunch and then they three left for the house, while I sat back to get my work done...

Unknowingly, I felt a bit strange, in a good way, like, i have had stressed days, but having someone who looks after you during your stressed days is such a beautiful feeling...

I smiled and got my work get going... Soon enough I heard my phone rang, and the manager gave me the report of the day before she left the office... I saw Karan calling me...

Karan:come downstairs, I am waiting...

Teja:arre but abhi toh gye the tum!

Karan:biwi ji, 10.30 ho rhe hai, time dekho tum... 10 baje se khada hu...

Teja:what the fuck..! Wait I am coming, just 5 mins... I took the file of reports in my hands and packed up everything, and went downstairs...

I saw him leaning on the door, he had his white t-shirt and grey sweats, flexing muscles and toned chest... And his eyes closed but his lips had a smirk...

Karan:done gawking?

He said and looked at me, directly into my eyes, making me shy and i looked away... He chuckles and then, opens the passanger seat door for me to sit...

As I sat, he leaned down and did the safety belt for me while asking,

Karan:let's go for dinner first and then icecream?

Teja:no let's take a take away, I am too tired to sit at a restaurant...

Karan:okay then, let's go home...

He said and kissed my crown, removing my heels, he does that everytime... Coming to driving seat, he pulled my legs on his lap...

Teja:sunny, don't... What are you doing?

I gasped at his sudden action, but, he just massages my leg muscles, and I felt heavens...

Though I would love that those fingers in-----

My eyes widen at my thoughts and looks at him smirking...

Karan:unholy thoughts? While being tired? Not good sweetheart...!

He said, making me flashed, we started our drive back home and I got comfortable and started to read the report file, while he was massaging my legs throughout the way...

To be continued...

========================================

'welcome to Punjab voti ji.!'

'sukriya, patidev..!'

°°°°°°°°°°°°

'bass kuch ho naa jaaye..'

========================================

To unlock the new chapter

Votes:215+
Comments:42+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️