Chapter 4

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Finally Wattpad is letting the update get published!

Happy reading...

========================================

Karan's POV

It's been a month long, and still, those eyes, those eyes always appear in my dreams, those brownish big doe shaped eyes... The eyes, which held something, something which is deep but, what?

Sighing and clearing my mind, I looked in front, number of cameras are surrounded, my team, I mean new team which I made especially for this, some important people and my more people are present...

The set looks amazing, the golden interior and that chair with my name imprinted on it... It looks like I have won everything, what I wanted too...

Suddenly the room went silent, as if a Strom is hitting towards the set... I was everyone had a scared expression masked on... Even my people were looking scared... As i entered the room, everyone looked down and then I heard the clicking of heels...

I followed the sound and looked back... And those eyes, again... I looked at her and she looks at me with a surprise look... I gave her a look and went forward to sit on my chair...

She came and sat on the chair next to me... I tried reading the name and it showed,

Tejasswi Prakash Waygankar

Ohh, so she is the co shark... And slowly everyone joined us, and the anchor came forward and started to says,

Anchor: hello and welcome everybody, on a show which completes the dreams of many and shows reality checks to others... The show were you can come and express your pitch and get something which you want, only if you have a good scheme though! Welcome to the biggest show of India SHARK TANK SEASON 2!

Everyone smiled and I had to smile, atleast for the camera... I again took a glance of Tejasswi and she was just smiling like me, faking the smile... She clapped and looking at her I too clapped...

Anchor:how about we meet our sharks before the contestants? Let's go............

And he continued his work, but something happened and the camera came down... I looked at tejasswi who sighed a relief and she looked at me... She frowned thinking something and i realised that I have been constantly staring at her...

She stood from there and walked up to me...

Teja:why don't you take a picture, if you want to stare at me...

She snapped at me but in a low voice... Okay she seems to be grumpy one...

Says the one who is always grumpy!

My mind mocked me and i immediately got my eyes down and said,

Karan:I am really sorry, Ms Waygankar... I promise that won't happen again...

I said and saw her looking at me...

Teja: you know, A businessman never looks down? It's doesn't suit his personality...

She said and smiled, genuinely she smiled and went from there... Her smile was so beautiful, but once again, I saw her eyes and once again I felt as if something deep is hiding behind those brown orbs, something which is not known to my people...

She even has a mole on her forehead, near to her temple... She looks cute... And that dress, red is definitely her colour... Her aura is something else, just like me... Her presence is enough to create a silent Strom in the room...

Even i walked out of the room, because the pack up was announced... Itne se kaam ke liye itna ready hona padhta hai... Shaking my head, i got a call from my little angel and she smiles looking at my face and her father all decked up in her favourite colour, and the outfit she chose...

Tejasswi's POV

The day started with ekansh and he accompanied me till my shoot location but then, it's not good for him to stay under camera for so long, so I told bhabhi to take him back...

Not before choosing a outfit for me... He choose this really pretty red coloured blazer and pant... Getting ready, i started to walk inside the room... We are only scheduled today for the introduction rest everything will start from tomorrow...

As we were sitting a felt a dose of eyes looking at me... I looked in the direction and it was Karan... The same person who is messing up my mind and my brain... Since the time I have seen him in hospital...

I passed him a fake smile and looked forward... But again he looked at me... I had enough of his staring on me... As the director said cut... I walked up to him and mocked him for staring at me...

But he looked down and apologized for it... I could see the guilt in his eyes... I gave him a piece of mind and went from there...

But I saw a mark on his wrist... Even his face was kind of dull... He wasn't like this before when i encountered him in the hospital...

Shaking my head, i was sitting in my car but saw him standing next to his... I got a sudden erge to go to him and initiate a small talk with him, I don't know why, but I just couldn't see his pale face...

I walked to him and he immediately straighten himself..

Karan:hello Ms Waygankar...

He greeted with a strong voice which send shivers in my body... The voice held the dominance...

To be continued...

========================================

'please, do something I can't... I just can't leave him alone..'

'sorry mam but..'

'we will figure out something, baby...'

'i can't live without him, please do something!'

========================================

If you all want the next update soon, then you all have to vote and comment, and if you all have heard my story might have got to know that updates are ready...

I will update daily for now... Because I have almost 6 drafts ready!!!

But for that! You all have to vote and comment! Warna next update se I will give you all targets!

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️