Chapter 54

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading..

========================================

Tejasswi's POV

Karan came back, and I looked at him, he gave  me a nod and slept beside me...

Karan:you have fever...

Teja:i know, it's because I am close to my periods...

Karan:what? Wasn't it late?

Teja:no, last month, I didn't got one, because of stress and wedding and all... That's why...

Karan:ohh, are sure it's because of stress?

He teased me and I nuggled him, he chuckles out and again stood up but I held him and hugged him tightly...

Teja: dare you move from here now... I will make sure to tie you up here... Now your time is for me...

Karan:as you say, mam...

He obliged and hugged me back, more tightly this time... We both driffed back into deep slumber... I woke up, with a jerk, as I heard Karan's panick voice...

Teja:Karan? Kyu hua?

Karan:come with me, I need you...

Teja:but where...

He didn't said anything, but threw my gun in my direction, i caught it, I knew something very important came up, and we both are needed there...

Karan:get changed, I am waiting downstairs...

He said and left the room, I got ready into a blue denim and leather jacket so that if we involve into any blood activity, I could clean it easily...

Waking downstairs, i saw Karan already in the car waiting for me, I saw samarth and abhimanyu, with few of trusted subordinates standing there...

Karan:come, we are going to finish is shitty thing today!

Teja:what are you talking about?

Karan:I will explain you, sit in the car...

Samarth:bhai bhabhi, aap chalo, mein aur abhi Bhai dusri gaadi mein aate hai...

We both nod our heads and went to sit in the car, Karan started to drive and I spoke,

Teja:Karan kuch toh batao, kya hua hai?

Karan: Sanjay Rana, he is behind all of this scandal... First your company then gunpoint... And now I can't Keep calm, he crossed all the limits by putting ansh at his target...

He revealed and when he said ansh, my heart skipped a beat, I can't even imagine him....

Karan:calm down, he is in my control now...

He said and rubs my thigh to calm me down...

______________________

Author's POV

Entering a dark room, with blood smell all over the place, some marks of dried blood was dripping down the walls, Tejasswi looked over to Karan, he just nods... They both walked further inside and entered a room, Red light Room...

Red light room, is famous for its torcherous dead, people get here... This room is own by the Italian Mafia, someone from whom the whole world is scared, political power runs in his veins... No one dares to go against him...

He is Italian, but, Indian too... Adhir Malhotra...

Karan:this is Adhir..

He introduced, Adhir to tejasswi and she just smiles, but a frown of tension creases her forehead...

Karan:we will meet after the work is done, Mr.Malhotra! For now, we will leave...

Adhir:ohh, the place is yours, person is yours to kill... If you want just tell me his bloodline, I will bring them too...

Karan:that's sweet of you.!

Tejasswi looks at them, with confusion... Who will say, killing a bloodline, and then, SO SWEET OF YOU?

Teja:i guess, let's go Karan..?

Karan:yeah...

He said and they both left from there... Karan and tejasswi entered the room, and saw Sanjay Rana, Named father of Sakshi...

And then they saw someone taking out a dead body, of Someone... Tejasswi went their and saw Sakshi's body... She gasped in horror and looks over to Karan, he shrugged off and started to take out a few things to torcher Sanjay...

Teja:you killeed her?

Karan:she disguised and came to give slow poison to Ansh, so I killed her... After torchering her for more than 2 days, by not giving food or water...

He said and tejasswi's head roamed with alot of questions but she had more important work then this...

Karan:now tell me, kya kya nikalana hai, ki,  sidha marna hai ab? Waise bhi 20 din se maar kha hi rha hai ..

Teja:20 din?

Karan:yeah, i caught him on our night of haldi...

Teja:rata ke do baje you went to catch him?

Karan:yes...

Teja:chalo fir phele Mera share of maar deti hu, fir tum maar Dena...

Karan:ye sahi, mein killing kaa kaam Karu aur tum sirf maarogi?

Teja:haa toh kya...

She said and picked up the belt from the table and started to beat him left and right... His skin started to shred and blood was oozing out of his skin... His clothes wasn't in his body now...

Tejasswi's eyes were blood shot red... Karan had to come in between to stop her...

Sanjay:please kill me..! Please...!

His voice was meak...

Karan:tch, not this easily, you made her mad now..!

To be continued...

========================================

'ye kya ho rha hai??.'

'she suggested..!'

'he gave me the thingggg...'

=======================================

Now no updates, untill the target is not completed.!

More angry tejasswi is no the way and book is also about to end..!! (10-15 chapters mini.)

To unlock the new chapter

Votes:215+
Comments:42+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️