Chapter 17

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Karan's POV

Yesterday was a dreadful yet beautiful dream... I have seen myself, getting belonged to someone, I have seen myself, getting owned by someone but... The feeling of security and the feeling of warmth, never... I felt those yesterday...

When I saw her panicking and almost getting unconscious in her brother's arms, I felt my heartbeats accelerate, I felt as if everything is getting apart...

There is something I need to know, but , before that I need to make a comfortable environment for her... She needs to be comfortable with me and my family, our family...

Today, I woke up and saw samaira already up and was tapping my phone continuously, i chuckle at her behaviour and she just looks confused...

Karan:kya hogya baby?

Sam:papa bhaiii...

Karan:baccha it's still early morning, Bhai must be sleeping... You should also sleep for sometime? Hm?

She shook her head vigorously and was about to cry but my phone rang and she immediately picked up the call, seeing the face...

She had a bright smile lingering on her lips and her eyes were shining...

Sam:mummaaaaa.... Guiuddf morjingah!!! (Good morning)

Teja:good morning samaira...

I could here her voice, it's like she just woke up, and then I heard ekansh's voice... These two are same... No wonder why they will be siblings...

Ekansh I guess took the phone from tejasswi's hands and he started to talk to samaira, turned my face and looked at the phone... I saw tejasswi yawning behind and looking so cute... Ufff...

I immediately realised what I was thinking and tried to get off my head... In two weeks it's samaira's birthday! I need to prepare for that... Ohh wait! I need to tell this to tejasswi too...

Karan:ekansh, give the phone to your mumma...

I said taking the phone from samaira's hands and tejasswi immediately got alert and took the phone from his hands... Her messy hairs, and those cute soft bangs falling over her head... She is driving me crazy...

Teja:say Karan! Where are you lost?

She said getting me out of my lala land...

Karan:it's samaira's first birthday with us, in two weeks!

Teja:wow! That's awesome... We will plan everything together okay? Wait, is she more into pinks or white? I guess it would be white... And will arrange a frozen theme party... Just the way she likes it... And a big, white cake...............

And she continued her list of decoration and everything, while we three look at her, she stops her track and looks at us three and throws her phone on bed... Uff.

She is getting shy...

Karan:arre kaha gyi?

Teja:you three, why are you three looking at me like that...

She said still not taking up the phone...

Sam:mumma phoneeeennn... (Phone)

Karan: acha atleast take the phone up, we are not saying anything... Pakka...

Ekansh:yeshh mumma... Prmirsh (promise)

She maybe nods and takes up the phone and I saw her red cheeks, nahh, man take my life away... I mean, how can someone look so cute and so soft... I am convinced she is not real...

Karan:ohh godd!!! We will decide everything later on... I guess are getting late for the shoot?

Teja:ohh yes... I totally forgot about that...

Karan:okay bye...

Teja:byee... Ansh baby say bye to papa...

Ekansh:papa we meet?

Karan: ofcourse baby... We will, only if your mumma allows...

Teja:yeah, even i want to meet my princess...

Karan:done then, we will meet at set!..

Teja:yes! Bye...

We all hanged up the call and got ready, made samaira ready, she is gonna go with me today to the set, as tejasswi said, and then samarth will take her back home, after an hour or so...

We reached the set, and I saw ekansh running towards our car, while tejasswi was behind him...

Teja:ansh, baccha lagg jaayegi apko...

He didn't cared to listen her and he immediately hugged my legs, I bend down to his level and took him into my arms and samaira went to tejasswi...

They might have created a bond within themselves, but it will take time for them to create a bond with us...

Teja:Karan, is it really happening?

Karan:it is tejasswi...

Teja:are you atleast 1% happy?

Karan:maybe more?

Teja:i am feeling blessed...

Karan:so am I...

Teja:why are you like this?

Karan:like what?

She didn't said anything later and just a red hue spread across her face... She looks at samaira and four went to our OG bench to sit down and relax for a bit...

I saw both the kids running and playing with each other... Our PR team came and asked us to take get ready for the shoot...

Teja:samaira, ansh, baccho chalo... Mumma papa ko ready bhi hona hai...

They both came running to us and we went to get ready... I might say, she is just as tough as coconut...

To be continued...

========================================

'tejasswi, I don't know what's happening...'

'its okay, Karan... Maybe this all is new to you?'

'nah, it's not! You are cute by the way!'

========================================

How many times you guys think, Karan have said Uff in this chapter?

And do you guys think the story is running too fast?

To unlock the next chapter

Votes:145+
Comments:28+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️