Chapter 3

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Tejasswi's POV

I did sign the deal but now I am getting confused wheather I did the right thing or not... This deal is a big opportunity and big thing for me and for TE... As a growing empire, I think this is the best decision i could have made for it the company and the empire I am building for my children and their future...

Getting up I started to move out of the office and get back to home directly, because I didn't had much work load today even Ekansh has his vaccination today... The last vaccine for now about 3 years...

I got ready in my casuals and making Ekansh ready, we both left for the hospital... Reaching the hospital, this was the new hospital, and I didn't knew the way to doctors clinic...

I had to ask someone for it... I saw a figure walking with a little babygirl, i thought to ask him... Walking out to him...

Teja: excuse me?

The guy turned and looks at him with a straight face and rose his eyebrows questioning me,

Teja:hey, can you please guide me the way to ms Sharma's clinic?

He nods and shows the way to me...

Guy:are you new here?

Teja:I asked for the way, and didn't for interview...

I said to that person and started to walk off but came back and thanked him for the help... We both went to the clinic, before his vaccination, the doctor did some regular checkups and thank fully he is fit and fine...

I have seen many kids crying when the vaccine is injected to them but here with my son, he is laughing and giggling the whole time... He looks at me and i went to him to hold his hands he smiles at me and kisses my hands...

Though he is just 1.5 year, but the respect and the love he has given to me, no one could ever give that kind of love and affection to me ever...

Teja:my baby...

I said and kissed her forehead... Doctor gave some medicine if in case he develops fever... We both left hack for home but on my way i picked up a few groceries and some chocolates for the little one... Even Bhai and bhabhi are going to join us for three four months untill I am done with my deal, just so that Ekansh isn't alone at home while I am home away...

Karan's POV

I had an appointment with doctor regarding my wrist issue and for that i did came to hospital and even brought samaira with me, because after this we will have a father daughter date...

While waiting for my call, a women in her late 20s I guess came up to me and asked for the way to doctor's clinic... As a gesture, I asked her about the being new here, she gave a tough reply to me and left me there...

Karan:strange... Let it be....

I said and started to walk to doctor's cabin, completing with that, Samaira and I went to our favourite restaurant and had a wholesome day there... They had a trampoline park too, so we both had alot of fun there...

Completing our day with a scoop of icecream and coming back to home... I saw she was already sleeping in her kid seat which is settled at the back...

I smiled seeing sleeping so peacefully, with a pout on her lips... She is an angel truly, she didn't knew what she had made me...

I get up and went to her took her in my arms, locking the car behind and moving towards the house... I made her sleep on her bed and went to get changed and quickly slept...

Next morning,

I got ready for the office a little early, so samaira wasn't up till now, kissing her forehead I left the office... I had signed a deal day before yesterday...

I saw Samarth already waiting for me in my cabin... Maybe he had the papers of term and conditions which I made to send it back to the company...

This project is something which I have not done in my entire career and by doing this, there are two highs of it... First, company will get more recognition and second, the empire will get more profits by adding in other ones...

I quickly got my schedule for the from Samarth and he went ahead with n number of meetings and other things...

Karan:so when are we gonna start with the project?

Sam:Bhai, mostly we will start from next month... I will ask them the dates and all just be more specific...

I nod at him and started with my work... While working I got a call from Samaira.... She was ranting something very random and I was just watching her smiling and giggling, her hand movements , she changes her expressions so quickly... From frowning to understanding, from giggles to soft cries...

This one year of her presence in my life, changed alot... I am know for my attitude and my ruthlessness in this industry of business, everyone is feared of me...

The only thing I worried is, if i lose my control there will be no body to control me... I mean, ahh... Why is this getting more complicated...

And those eyes!

To be continued...

========================================

'guess what???'

'what?'

'i got the deal!'

'bhaiii'

========================================

Also, a vote and comment would be a nice gesture by you!💫

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️