Chapter 52

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Karan's POV

A dark room with screams echoing the whole apartment, my subordinates walking with me, with their guns loaded and ears perked... As i entered the room, the fire burnt off and a man came into my sight, i sighed and sat on the chair...

Karan:I told you, not to bring her in this shitty business of yours... But you did... Now you have tolerant everything which she faced, I will make sure to make you beg for your death...

Man:mujhe jail mein hi chod dete, udhar marr toh jata... Please, chod do mujhe...

Karan:tch , tch , tch you think I will let you live after what you did to her?

Man:please... Please... I would never come in front of her...

Karan:ohh boy, i will make sure you won't... Now tell me, who is your leader? Is he so coward that he can't come directly?

Man:I don't know... Mujhe sirf bola gya ye karne ke liye...

Karan:don't eat my head, I have to go back to my wife, she is waiting for me to eat...

Man:i seriously don't know...

Karan:chalo then, you are no use to me... Let's chop off your fingers? Which finger you used for the trigger? Ohh shit, vo toh already chop hai... Chodo usko, kis muhh se gaali di thi? Ye wala tha na?

I said, standing up, I took a knife in my hand and chopped off the tongue...  A loud scream hit the walls... But no one questioned me... And why would they?

He was uttering something, but i couldn't understand, because the tongue is chopped off... I smirked and left from there, changing my shirt, in my office, I sat in the car with subordinates following me...

Stepping down, i need to calm down the Strom that is wating for me at the entrance...

Taking a deep breath, i rang the bell, and teju opened the door...

Teja:she cried too much, now sleeping... Go and sit with her, she will feel good...

I nod my head... Today morning, we encountered a gun shot, thank God no one was hurt, but one of the subordinate informed me that, the shot was for teju...

Samaira is deeply traumatized by what happened, she had never seen me this angry... I had always made sure, i don't use gun, infact I never let her see a gun... And suddenly, this all happened...

Teju wasn't with me, she was with ekansh, because he wasn't feeling well... Ekansh and samaira both are having fever...

Last night, we didn't slept even for a bit, teju was silently crying, looking at his condition, next morning, we called the doctor at our home... That was the right thing I did...

Sitting beside samaira, she and ekansh, they both shift towards me, hugging me tightly, as if they both recognised my touches...

Smiling I was teju standing at the door with a plate of food...

Teja:got to know who did it? And for whom it was?

Karan: SANJAY RANA...

Teja: he? This is not possible... He is---

I shh-ed her and she came to me and forward a bite of food...

Karan:you had?

She passed me a weak smile and nods her head... I knew it, she won't eat food without me and now that we didn't had even a single meal without each other, I was very sure, she is waiting for me...

Karan:eat together...

I said, getting up from the bed and sitting on the couch... We had our food, and the entire time, I could sense the tension in the air... She wasn't that great as well... The only way, I could think to take off her tension----- ayyoo... Calm down Karan... She is already weak...

After the dinner, tejasswi went to change, while i again settled with kids... They both are sleeping with us today...

Tejasswi came and slept on the other side, I frowned and actioned her to come to me... She just shook her head... I sighed, and arranged the pillow on my side and went to her...

She chuckles as i spooned her from back, kissing her neck ...

Karan:don't think too much, my love...

She hums...

Karan:I love you... And I will never leave you...

Teja:I know... And if you will leave, I will make sure to bring you back and fuck the life out of you, so that you don't think this stupid thing...

Karan:getting bold, i see...

Teja:shut up and sleep...

She said and kissed my head... My hands went inside her gown from top and they rests on her breasts....

To be continued...

========================================
'Trust me, when I say, shooting a bullet on someone whom you have loved, is very difficult...'

=======================================

Good news!!! I am all well now and the updates will be on time, be prepared because there might be two updates too!!

To unlock the next chapter

Votes:200+
Comments:42+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️