Chapter 60

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back..
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Tejasswi's POV

Finishing the work, Karan and I went down with kids following us... The whole mansion is not less than a drama movie set, it's so huge, just how i dreamt...

Teja:why is this mansion so huge?

Karan:fun story, mom saw this kind of house while they were in England and she just shared her wish, papa had her wish come true...

He said with a smile and my heart felt so overwhelmed about this news, now i know why she doesn't like in Mumbai...

Teja:they are such goals...

Karan:indeed they are... They are the people who made me believe that love does exists and you made me feel that...

He said and pecked my lips... I blushed and kids ran to us, we finally reached the staircase, as we were stepping down, the voices of everyone got more clear, and my heart started to thump... I haven't met them, not like, 'milna wala milna..'

Karan:they are not going to eat, and moreover, the village people have left, it's just family...

He said, understanding my inner thoughts... We four reached down, and mumma came to me...

KM:beta aao, phele kuch Khalo, thak gye hoge...

Teja:haa mumma...

I said dramatically, while everyone chuckled...

Karan:come...

We both went to table, kids trailing behind us, we had our dinner with everyone else, and then, we all settled down in the living area of the mansion, and probably the biggest area, I have seen till now....

I am sitting in between mumma and sunny, he had put kids to sleep, and had his baby monitor on...

Karan's POV

Laddo is getting comfortable with everyone, she had never seen so many people, in a house not in a bad sense, but this all is new for her, and she is uncomfortable with everyone, asking her every now and then...

Sensing her uncomfort, I got up and she looks at me with her innocent eyes, as if she will sleep on the spot, but, I could even see something else...

KM:kya hogya, Karan?

Karan:kuch nhi mumma, bass thak gya tha, mein chalta hu, bohot neend aa rhi hai... Laddo chalo?

She nods and i could see she is happy escaping the whole drama, not that I don't love, but i can't even let my love be like this, right!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

As the first ray of sun hits my eye, i immediately covered teju with my shadow so that her sleep doesn't get disturb... I covered her completely, and then, wore my swats, turning on the heater in the room...

I went to washroom, completing my morning business... Coming out of the bathroom, I saw her sitting on the bed with the help of bedpost... She smiles when she felt me near her...

Teja:sunnyyy...

Karan:haanji laddo!!

I said walked to her, taking her into a tight hug and pampering her with alot of kisses... She smiles and kisses my cheeks and forehead... Lastly, kissing my lips...

As we broke the kiss, i scooped up her in my arms, she squealed in surprise, and then giggles, throwing her hands on my neck...

We both took a bath together and she got ready in a saree, and hell, she looks hot in saree...

After a little makeout session,

Karan:you go downstairs, i will bring kids down...

Teja:no we will go together...

She said, hugging me like a koala bear... I chuckled and said,

Karan:baby, just 20 minutes, mumma is calling you downstairs she needs your help...

I said, though I don't want to leave her right now, but i had too...

The day went smoothly, teju was getting along with everyone, samaira and ekansh's day went in playing all around the house, and then papa took then to show the farms and everything... Most of the day, i didn't even see teju, either she is with ladies clan or she is on a business call...

Uhhhh... I miss her already .. and we have to spend 2 weeks here... I can't stay like this...

I walked out of my room and saw teju sleeping on mumma's lap while everyone is talking and chattering around... She can't sleep peacefully with voices around her, and there are high chances she get a nightmare...

Karan:sogyi, laddo?

KM:thak gyi hai bichari, do you know, she made whole dinner for everyone, all by herself... And she even helped with jewellery selection... And then her work load...

Karan:ohh my laddo...

I kissed her forehead, she starred in her sleep and i picked her up and went to our room... Ye ladki ek hi din mein patli hogyi hai...

I don't know why, Krisha, she isn't giving me good vibes, I need to check her background...

I looked at teju, and she opens her eyes and scanned her vision...

Teja:heh? Mein yaha kaise aayi?

She asks, just like how samaira asks me after movie nights...

Karan:you know, you got wings... And flew here?

Teja:and do you know, my husband is sleeping on the couch and not on bed?

Karan:ayyeee...

Bass kuch ho naa jaaye..

To be continued...

========================================

'sunny please na.. chalte hai..'

'laddo..'

'sunny..'

'fine... Tumse koi Jeet sakta hai?'

========================================

I have dropped alot of hints in this chapter regarding the next few chapters...

To unlock the new chapter

Votes:215+
Comments:42+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️