Chapter 11

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Tejasswi's POV

Currently Karan and i are sitting in my office's conference room and discussing over the deal... This deal ain't easy to both of us, but, circumstances made us make this deal...

Karan: can I have a word with you in private?

I nod at his question and actioned everyone to leave us alone... The grey walls and the projector depicting how i am feeling right now... Neither dull as black nor bright as white...

Teja:Karan, before you say anything, we have got two deals in line and we have to do them... It's for them and our company...

Karan:i agree tejasswi, but... There's is something, I can't put in words...

Teja:this is just a deal including marriage...

Karan: marriage is no joke to me...

He stated in a stern tone, which I was expecting... I closed my eyes to calm myself...

Teja:okay, the foreign client thinks we are dating and as papz have spotted us together lately way too much... Someone fed him with this... I tried to find out but nothing found...

Karan:and then, he proposed a deal to both the companies, and but the only condition he said is that we have to confirm to the world that we are together...

Teja:and that was freaking stupid of him and his company ethics... We tried to make him understand we are not... But...

Karan: situation isn't in our hands, and everyone now thinks that we are together in the business world...

I took a deep breath and looked at him...

Teja:last time we met, to be honest, this everything is against our morals...

Karan: okay, tejasswi, marriage comes with a lot of responsibilities, and now that, we both have kids, we need to make them understand what is happening...

Teja:we need time...

Karan:let's discuss this over a family dinner?

Closing my hands in a fist, tears daring to spill out of my eyes, my face red, my nails piercing my palms, and my feets cold as ice...

I held a eye contact with him and tried analysing his situation, his Adam's apple was wobbling, his forehead had a frown, as if trying to understand each and every word we just said to each other...

Karan: tejasswi, marriage is a big thing, we can't get married just for the sake of a deal!

Teja:Karan I am no stupid that i don't get this thing... This is not just about deal, or anything like that... I tried getting out a different solutions...

Karan:see, aisa toh hai nhi ki koi aur solution naa ho?

Teja:Karan why are you not understanding?

Karan:tejasswi it's not just about you and I, it's about Samaira, Ekansh, your family and my family!

Teja:fine, then do whatever you want too! And if you come up with a better solution then go ahead...

I said and stood up from my chair and walked to the wall window I have in my conference room... I couldn't control my eyes and tears struggled their way out of my eyes, i washed them off and looked at him, all thumped down and in deep thoughts...