Chapter 18

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Tejasswi's POV

We got ready for the shots, and ekansh and samaira have left to respective houses, as they will get tired up because of the shoot... In between the breaks, Karan and i use to get along, not much, but a bit...

After we packed up, I started to move towards my car when, Karan came running to me and I stopped my tracks...

Teja:Karan? What happen? Why are you running?

Karan:tejasswi, you said you wanted to discuss about the birthday planning? So... Um... Can we? Because tomorrow I have to leave for dubai, for business meet...

Teja:dubai?

Karan:yeah, samarth informed me right now... That's why...

Teja:ohh, so, when will you be back then?

Karan:I don't know, maybe i will stay there for a week...

Teja:a week?

I felt a bit weird in my stomach hearing him... He won't be here for a week... Why am I feeling this way? Teju, he is just going for a week... But he won't be here..?

Karan:kaha kho gyi? Are you alright? It's okay, we will discuss on calls...

Teja:no no, let's go... Where do you want to go?

Karan:ghar hi chalte hai, samaira bhi mil legi and you will also get to see the house?

He was hesitant, and I could figure out from his voice... He is too innocent for this pity world...

Teja:haa it's okay...

I nod at his sentence and he just smiles at me and calls someone to bring his car...

Karan: will go with my car? Then i'll drop you back?

Ohh noo! He is way too cute right now... I mean, how can someone be this generous and be so kind for me? I mean I know I deserve world, but I don't deserve him... He deserves much better then a broken soul...

I couldn't help, but chuckle at my fate...

Teja:haa haa... Chalega..

He nods and actions his driver to go back home, while I said my driver to get the car back home and then informed at home too that I will be late, and i with Karan...

Karan:so... Are you like this only?

He asked out of on where...

Teja:like this means?

Karan: no smiles, just tension creasing your forehead... And--

Teja:I mean yes... I am! It's just, a very big thing for me to smile and get happy, except Ansh... He is the only happiness I have now, with my bhai and bhabhi...

Karan:ohh, just like me...

Teja:huh?

Karan:I mean, even i have lost all the source to be happy except my family and samaira...

Teja: soul like you don't deserve anything but happiness and prosperity...

Karan:and soul like you deserve, love...

I closed my eyes and let his words sink in... Love... Love is nothing...

Teja:there's nothing acknowledged as love Karan... It's just a mere phrase for the people now...