Chapter 53

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Tejasswi's POV

Next morning, came early, and I missed the warmth I had few hours ago... But my eyes decided against and slept for some more time... Waking up, I did my morning routine and till then samaira is up too...

Ansh is still sleeping because of medicine... Karan had went to his 'farmhouse' for some work, but samaira isn't staying well without him... I called him back, but, he can't come back early...

Everything is getting difficult for me to handle... Ekansh and samaira have been very clinchy to me and I miss him...

It's been late afternoon and he finally came back, his shirt is changed, I know he didi sone deed...

Teja:go get freshen up, I will reheat the lunch...

Karan:no no, you go and rest, you didn't rest for 3 days... You sleep, I will take care of childrens..

Teja:it's okay... I anyway miss you...

I said, and hugged him tightly, hiding myself in his embrace and he held me tightly...

Karan: kya hua teju? All good? Aaj subha hi toh we met...

Teja:that doesn't mean met... I just miss our random talks...

Karan:just this month, after that, I will be all free and we will go for a vacation...

Teja:I don't need vacation, I need your time... I even miss mumma papa... You know, it's getting difficult for to handle everything... Back there, bhabhi was there to support me, but today, there was no one... It was me and kids, they were so cranky, I don't complaint that, but I wish you were there ..

I said to him and he sighed, kissing my forehead... He is already doing so much for us, and here I am complaining to him about time... But, I don't want any misunderstandings because of this...

Karan:I know... From today itself, I will be there... They both are OUR responsibility...

Teja: i am so sorry, I didn't wanted you to stress out over this silly topic...

Karan:anything, related to you, is not silly for me, my love...

Teja:I love you...

Karan:love you more, my laddo...

Teja: sunnyyyyyy...

Karan:haanjiii...

And that's how, I am back to normal, a small talk with him, fix all my problems and all my worries...

Teja:tum jaao and freshen up hojao, mein khana laati hu, bohot bhuk lagi hai..

Karan:khana bolo, vo househelp kar denge, tum idhar aao...

He said and pulled me into the bathroom with him... I gasped at his sudden pull and he looks at me...

-----------------------

Karan's POV

After our steamy hot session, in bathroom we got dressed, had our lunch, and she slept on me after so long...

I made her sleep on the bed, standing up, i went to the living room, where abhimanyu and samarth are already waiting for me...

Karan: mila vo?

Samarth:we are very close, we might find him soon...

Abhimanyu:yeah, but, he has been behind Advika too!

Karan:what the heck? But why?

Abhi:she is the main victim here... He wanted to kidnap, bhabhi and then, to save her, he was sure Advika would come behind her... And that's what he wanted...

Karan:but why advika?

Samarth:family rivalry!

Karan: I can't believe it...

Abhi:i know, you have to take care of mayi and ansh... Make sure they are surrounded with subordinates all the time... If possible no need to send them anywhere for atleast a month...

Karan:i won't... And, i won't be coming to farmhouse for two days.. both of them are not well and even teju isn't fine... So I have to be here for them...

Samarth:bhabhi? Kya hua bhabhi ko?

Karan:kuch nhi, bass, thak gyi hai... She is handling both kids and house alone, on top of that her company...

Samarth: mein mil ke aata hu.!

Karan:don't , bohot derr baad soyi hai...

As I said, I heard her voice, turning back, I saw her standing at the door while rubbing her eyes and her hairs are a bit messed up...

Teja:kidhar gayab hogye? Subha bhi gayab, aur abhi bhi...

She complains and everyone has their eyes low except these two monkeys, who had a smirk on their faces...

Teju came and sat on my lap, and hide herself in my body, and her face buried in my neck trying to find the warmth back... I hugged her and she sigh a relief... And slept again...

I looked at abhimanyu and samarth...

Abhi: go and sleep in bedroom guys!

Samarth:bass das minute ke liye raat ko ajana ..

I nod my head understanding his words and I stood up with tejasswi in my arms... I could feel her skin a bit hot, and I know she will have fever for sure, making a mental note to make her have medicine after dinner, I slept with her...

After dinner, kids are still sleeping, they will get up in midnight, I guess... So I made tejasswi have the dinner and made her sleep again...

Her loses are getting fixed, and her company is getting back on track...meanwhile I went downstairs with a gun, and looked at the person in front of me,

It's her again, she didn't died that day, but today she will!

Trust me, when I say, shooting a bullet on someone whom you have loved, is very difficult...

To be continued..

========================================

'please kill me..! Please...!'

'tch, not this easily, you made him mad now..!'

========================================

To unlock the next chapter

Votes:200+
Comments:42+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️