Cast!

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your evil/stubborn writer is back..

So this update is having the Other characters and side cast that the story will be needed!!!!

========================================

Karan's family

Samarth kundrra, the younger brother of karan and his best friend...

Yug, Best friend of karan and his support system during his hardships... He is even his manager...

Mr. and Mrs. Kundrra, parents of karan, his mother is a well known gynaecologist while his father is well known for his speaking skills.

Tejasswi's family

Kartik Waygankar, the eldest son in waygankar family and the one who is always there for his little sister...

Manisha Kartik Waygankar, wife of kartik and sister in law, she is a mother figure to tejasswi and bets friend for tejasswi, She can't live a day without her bhabhi!

Late, Mr. and Mrs. Waygankar, they are late parents of Kartik and Tejasswi, they died while the taj attack!

========================================

Now!

This story is will start from December 1st....

Also!!
I would love to mention Sam here! She was the one who wanted me to write on this plot!!!

Prologue will be updated a week before the story starts and I will start this story after I end Devotion of love - The never ending saga!!!

Also a few things to clear!

°All the rights to the story is belongs to me... If you want you can ask my permission for the rights... I would not appreciate if anyone will copy my story...
(It had happened in past so I want to clear it now itself)

° And Most importantly show some love to the story... It's my first time writing this kind of story... I am assuring you that you will love the ups and downs for the story... And it's my first time writing this kind of story... I am gonna go out of my comfort zone for this story... So even I am expecting a little love..

And very much sorry who wanted to the names as it is... But as I said i wanted to go out of my comfort zone... I hope that you will show the same love you have shown my other 7 stories.... Thank you so muchhh🩷❤️🤍