Chapter 22

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Tejasswi's POV

After spending a whole day with ekansh and bhabhi, i went to bed thinking about something i shouldn't... That day, is coming again, the same date when he broke into my house... Into my heart... And then shattered everything in me..

Tomorrow is that day... I can't survive that day without any pills and not having Bhai and bhabhi is making me feel things...

I can't face everything alone... I know he is in the jail and is sentanced to death but.... What if he broke out from the jail and come back to me again?

What if, he take my ansh away from me like last time? What if my ansh won't be able to recognise me again? No... My little baby, my ansh is everything to me... And i only have ansh with me...

He had seen my crying, he had seen me fake a laugh, he had seen almost everything...

I didn't know when the tears were flowing down my eyes...

I slept with tears stiken face...

Next morning, i woke up in a gloomy mood and had my breakfast, usually ekansh wakes up late on holidays...

And Bhai and bhabhi left for gujrat early morning... It's just me and my memories with this day...

Before I could even think anything, i heard a door bell ring... My hearts started to race already... The day just started and things are happening already... Is he out of the jail already? No no, teju, it be milk man... Haa...
I opened the door and someone was standing with a huge flower bouquet and then I saw samaira with a box of chocolates, which is already eating...

Teja:Karan?

Karan:yes... Now step aside... This bouquet is heavy...

Teja:ohh... Haa... Come inside...

I said and they both took a seat, I went inside kitchen to bring something, Karan stood up and came to me in kitchen...

Teja:aaj subha subha kaise, I mean...

Karan:it's okay, i understand... I just wanted too... You know now that wedding dates are getting closer, I wanted to take out sometime and know you... And what better day then today...

Teja:Karan but...

Karan:tejasswi, go sit, I will bring this...

He said and made me sit on the dinning chair and i pulled samaira on my lap, chocolate was smearing all over her face...

Karan came back with a tray and kept the tea in front of me and said,

Karan:Sam bacche, chocolate mumma ke liya tha apke liye nhiii...

He said and cleaned her face, she pouts and looks over to me and i just smiled and said,

Teja:mein Khao, aap khao yaa ekansh ek hi baat hai... So don't worry...

I said and she flashes me her million dollar worth smile...

Ekansh woke up and saw the scene and says,

Ekansh:Haye...

With his hands on his heart... My eyes widen at his acts and then looks in the direction where he is looking... I saw Karan looking at me with his blueish hazel eyes, boring them deep into my cells...

I felt butterflies by his stares... I looked away and went to kitchen again... To calm myself down...

I heard karan's voice loudly...

Karan:ekansh, apni mumma ko bolo ki tayaar hojaye hum charo ghumne jaa rhe hai...

Both the kids squeeled in happiness and came running to me and informed the same thing again...

I looked at Karan from the window of kitchen and he just winked at me making me flushed more... And then we all got ready... After we were ready i saw Karan was taking out his car...

Teja:why are these guards looking different? Did you changed them?

Karan:why will I do this stupid thing... Sit... Warna we will get late...

I sat in the car, we drove to a boutique where we will shop for everyone for the party...

We started with both the males... Ekansh and Karan wanted to twin with each other so, Karan made sure to tell the designer to make the same suit in two different sizes...

And it was turn of samaira... We made her see N number of dresses but she didn't liked any... And then her eyes shine looking at one particular dress in blue colour...

She ran to that dress and picked it up...

Karan:samaira Aram se lagg jaayegi...

Teja:let it be..  lagega toh acha hi hai... Sikhegi todha khud se...

Karan:ye baat bhi hai...

And then she chose three dresses in same colour...

Teja:chalo now we are done with this, next?

Karan:what we are done with this? You didn't shopped...

Teja:I don't want... Mujhe kyu chahiye hoga... You guys got naa...

He didn't listen and took us four into a different area which was oldly very empty...

Teja:why is there no one here?

Karan: because I wanted to have privacy with you three that's why...

Teja:but i don't want Karan... Don't waste money...

Karan:teju... Please...

To be continued...

========================================

'karan, you don't deserve me!'

'shut up tejasswi, there's nothing like that.. even I have a past, everyone have their past!'

'how are you not ashamed of me?'

'if that's the case, you should be ashamed of me too then'

========================================

To unlock the next chapter

Votes:160+
Comments:35+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️