Chapter 41 (II)

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

I NEED BHAR BHAR KE COMMENTS ...

Happy reading...

========================================

Author's POV

After they were announced as married couple, they were asked to take the blessings of all the elder clan… They bend down to take the blessings of Karan’s parents, their parents…

KD:betiya paao nhi chuyti…

He Said and took her into a hug, Karan bends down again, everyone frowns and then he says,

Karan:if she can't, I can't take the risk of missing one blessing… so I am doing it, instead of her…

KM:Nazar Naa Lage kisi ki tum dono ko…

She said and rotated a bundle of cash around them and then gave it to servants… And then they went to Kartik and Manisha… They hugged them and kartik gave a forehead kiss to tejasswi…

Kartik:dhayan rakhna apna, aur agr isne kuch bhi Kiya toh sidha mujhe call karna, okay?

She nods her head with tears dwelling up in her eyes..

Manisha:aur Karan, agr iss ladki ne kuch Kiya toh mujhe call karna…

She said and side hugged Karan… while tejasswi gave a betrayal look to Manisha …

Manisha:I love you, and will always love you… Just a call away from you…

Teja:aap log wapis US jaaoge?

She said, trying very hard not to cry, her voice was shivering…

Manisha:nhi baccha… hum kyu US jaayenge, humari Jaan yaha hai toh…

She said cupping her face and wipes the tears…

Teja:pakka Naa?

Tejasswi is someone who doesn't cry, and seeing her crying, break their heart…

Kartik:tum kaho toh, tumhare Ghar ke niche wala Ghar le le?

Teja:haa… ye sahi hai… sunny niche wala Ghar Khali hai?

Karan:niche Wala Ghar kyu? Humare sath aajao…

He said and hugged kartik…

Kartik:kuch bhi karti hai, kuch bhi bolti… dhayan rakhna iska… Jaan hai meri ..

Karan:i know… and I promise, I won't let her cry, after today…

Kartik:you better be, because I am ready with my guns…

Everyone chuckles, and then they started to step out of the mandap and saw that their shoe and sandal is not present where they kept it…

Karan:bohot hi Ganda mazak tha, ab chalo do wapis humare joote…

Advika:arre arre jija ji, aise kaise? Phele rokda aur fir joota..

Teja: vika, give the shoes, mujhe bohot bhuk laagi hai, raat kaa kuch bhi khaya hua hai…

Advika:tujhe kab bhuk nhi lagi hoti hai, tu chup reh aur hume deal karne de jiju le sath…

Teja:ohh yaar meri sandals dedo mujhe… Samarth..

She gave a look to samarth, he just shook his head…

Samarth:tell your bestfriend to give the shoes first…

Karan was just standing and enjoying the little drama getting unfolded, but he decided to chime in and said,

Karan: guys, let's make a deal, tum mere shoes do, aur abhi samarth, teju ke sandals…