Chapter 31

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Karan's POV

After having a heartfelt talk with tejasswi, we went to our homes and then, i took a nap with samaira beside me... I looked at her , and kissed her cheek... She came into my life where I wasn't even a thing... At the verge of taking my life away...

Caressing her cheek, I didn't know when I slept... I woke up with a tap on my face and I saw ekansh was sitting on my back, tejasswi was standing on the door with mumma...

I pulled ekansh to my front and hugged her tightly...

Karan:arre Mera babyy... Itne jaldi uth bhi gye...

Ekansh nods giggling, as I was tickling her... I heard ruffles and I saw samaira too getting up... She also hugged my tightly and kept her head on ekansh's lap...

I chuckled at her and ekansh was ruffling her hairs, they both had a smile on their faces and we heard a click, we three looked at the person, and I saw tejasswi clicking us...

She did something on her phone and came to us...

She caress samaira's cheek and kissed her cheek too... I was patiently waiting for my caressing, but it never came... I looked at tejasswi, who chuckled looking at my frowned face...

She caressed my hairs too and she took both of the kids in her arms and said,

Teja:you get ready, aunty said she will make samaira ready... We are going for kid's shopping and a little lunch...

Karan:shopping? Kyu?

I asked, slightly irritated... My head was spinning with the Hangover and shopping was the last thing I would do with this headache...

Teja: because they did clothes for winters right?

Karan:and are you forgetting, that we live in Mumbai?

Teja:so what, we will take them for vacation in European countries, now go and get ready... We need to shop... I have told my assistant to book the place for 2 in the afternoon to 7 in the evening... Before going there, we will have our lunch, and then we will shop... And I have prepared food for both of them itne pure time kaa toh no tension... And yeah, uncle said that even the wedding planner is gonna be there so...

She said in one go and left the room without even listening to me... Arre yaarr... Ab shopping karna padega... Ek toh ye baccho ke shopping mein toh band bajj jaati hai..

Ahhahaha...

I quickly got ready and I came downstairs only to see, tejasswi packing things with mumma...

Karan:bhai hum shift nhi ho rhe hai ki itna saman leke Jaa rhe hai!

I exclaimed seeing the picnic basket full of food items... Tejasswi glared at me and then got back to work again...

Teja:let's go now... Aunty hum aate hai, aur apke bete ko boldo, hum do baccho ke sath jaa rhe hai ye toh kuch bhi nhi...

KM:arre teju, ye toh hai hi Aisa, phele bhi jaata tha toh ye kuch nhi leke jaata tha....

My mom said taking her into a side hug... I shook my head at the ladies and my attention went to the little bundle of joys...

Karan:so our little bunnies, ready for the day out?

I said tickling them, they laughed their hearts out and then we four started to move... I made sure that 5 cars are with us for our safety... Two are in front while three followed us behind...

We sat in our car and tejasswi was playing and laughing around the whole time... She even brought some toys for the kids....

Karan:I can't believe, i am dying with headache and my fiancee is playing with our kids, and what the hell, why is the panda here?

Teja:aee, pheli baat, mene nhi bola tha itna peene, you chose it yourself, so suffer and why are you so irritated by pandas? They are so cute.. see...

She said rubbing them on my chest... I disgust away from that toy and then I saw a hand coming in front of my eyes... I saw medicine was kept on that palm... I looked at the owner, who had a serene smile on her face, taking my breath away...

Karan:you are so cute teju... Fu-----

Before i could say, she placed her hand on my mouth and glared at me...

Teja:no false words in front my kids...

I nod my head and ate the medicine... We first had our lunch and then we started with shopping... She booked the entire showroom and reserved a table right below the showroom for wedding planners...

She started to stroll throught section by section, she was so confused looking at the options... She showed a me few and I nod them all, but she didn't even took one from them...

And then, we buyed almost the whole shop and i forwarded my card for the swipe but she snatched it back...

Teja:it's okay I will pay...

Karan:arre mein karta hu Naa ..

Teja:Karan, trust me, I have seen alot...

Karan:but this is not the one I want!

Teja:it's on me...

Karan:my black card..

Teja:throwing attitude to me?

She said and swiped her black instead of mine and payed for the entire bill... And then we sat for the wedding discussions...

To be continued...

========================================

'no don't go there... If I am not saying anything that doesn't mean I am gonna take it... Either you take it or leave it... I don't want things go to my family '

========================================

To unlock the next chapter

Votes:185+
Comments:42+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️