Chapter 5

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Karan's POV

As moonlight illuminate the sky, tejasswi came walking towards me, and as she came beside me, she sits right beside me... I looked at her and said,

Karan:hello Me Waygankar...

As I said, i saw a change in expression of her's but she immediately composed herself and looks at me with a small smile...

Teja:Hi... Um.. actually, I am here to apologise for the other day...

She said but immediately frowned at her words and i exactly know why, She might not be a person who apologize or anything like that... I need to make her comfortable... But before I could even say anything, she got a call and she smiled to her fullest! Maybe her boyfriend...

Teja: I am sorry I have to leave... I will compensate this half talk with on set coffee tomorrow?

Karan:yeah yeah done...

She said and started to walk forward... But she collides with someone, and was about to fall but balances herself before i could even go to her and heard her telling at that person... So she is as grumpy as I am... Nice...

Shaking my head, I saw samarth coming my way, and he keeps all the things in car and we both drove back to the house...

Entering upon I saw my Samaira playing her panda... Moving to her i took her in my arms and twirled, making her giggle and that, that made my day... After a hectic day, all I need is her giggle...

Karan:my baccha... It's been so long I met youu...

Sam:papa... I ...i mish youhj....

My eyes filled with tears and hugged her tightly as i saw her eyes getting filled with tears... I had never left her alone more than 6 hours and today it went more than that... I went in morning without meeting her... And now it was nearly 12 in the night...

I saw mom coming from kitchen and caress my head ..

KM:come I will serve you food...

Karan:maa I will change and eat, you should sleep it's already very late...

KM:shh, go get freshen up, I will reheat and serve you the food...

I nod at her and saw samaira wasn't ready to leave me... I looked at mom and she took her from my hands and I saw her again looking at me with those puppy eyes... I couldn't control but take her again and she chuckles...

Such a dramebaaz she is...

Kher..!

Tejasswi's POV

I don't know why but I wanted to talk to him, why? I don't know I just felt as if i should... I should go and apologize for my ride behaviour...

I didn't knew when my foot started to walk towards and him and sitting beside him, I saw his green eyes, looking deeply into mine, as if finding something... His eyes her so pretty but empty...

I can read people from there eyes, he must be as grumpy as I am... I apologized to him and I got a call from Ekansh, he said something but he was way too sleepy to voice out his words...

Chuckling at his attempt to say something, I stood up and told Karan that I will compensate with coffee tomorrow! Moving from there i quickly sat in my car and the driver drove me back home...

Coming home, i saw bhai sitting on the couch and bhabhi was coming from kitchen... I went to her and hugged her...

Manisha:arre aagyi... Finally... Tumhare Bhai ne toh bore hi kar diya tha mujhe...

Bhai looked at us and we couldn't help but burst into fits of laughter... Bhai came to us and held my ears...

Teja:bhaiiiii...

Kartik:kya bhai? You both always team up, agr abhi maa hoti toh----

And suddenly the laughter died and the air felt tensed... I closed my eyes and suddenly all the flashbacks started... The way they--

My whole body shook, and my body felt as if I am attacked by someone... I instantly hugged bhai, and he caged me from that person...

Teja:bhaii...

Kartik:shh.... Shh... Bache koi nhi hai kuch nhi hua hai... Everything is fine... Bass bass shant... I am sorry...

I shook my head immediately and looked at him, he saw me and kissed my hairs...

Teja:it's okay... Bhai, waise bhi--

I got cut between the sentence by bhabhi...

Manisha:khabar daar kuch bura bola meri naand ko...

Chuckling her talks, i involved her too in the hug and she too kissed my hairs while bhai kissed her forehead...

Teja:chalo chalo bohot Santi Santi baate hogyi... Mera golu kaha hai..

Mani: he was waiting for you, but fir he slept...

Teja: I tried coming early but hua hi nhi... Koi na i will try tomorrow...

Kartik:chalo, aaj mein apne haatho se mere dono princesses ko khilaunga... Manisha aap bhi betho... I will bring the food for us three...

Teja:aap dono ne bhi nhi khaya abhi tak?

Manisha:I wanted to have with you...

Kartik:and i couldn't eat, if my wife is starving...

Teja: bhabhii...

I gave a glare...

Teja:I have told you not to wait for me...

Manisha: I am your bhabhi not you... So shut up and i will wait for you... Do you have any problems?

She said with a glare and i faked my scary face, we all chuckle and then we had our food and retired to our bedrooms...

As i entered I saw ekansh sleeping with my photo near him... I smile at him and the quickly got freshen up, went beside him and slowly took the photo from his hold and made his small hands wrap around mine...

please, do something I can't... I just can't leave him alone..'

'sorry mam but..'

'we will figure out something, baby...'

'i can't live without him, please do something!'

I woke up breathing hard and sweatbeats dropping my forehead... No, no no... Tejasswi it was just a dream... Nothing else...

I saw ekansh and then saw it just midnight... I slept hugging ekansh tightly...

To be continued...

========================================

'so, should i consider this as our first date?'

'Mister, don't be oversmart...'

'arre'

'shhh..... Don't say anything... Shaant....'

========================================

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️