Chapter 2

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Karan's POV

A kick start to a day with a fresh cup of filtered chai... The masala chai... And the sight of my little princess sleeping with her hands and legs wide spread on the bed, and her comforter was laying down from the bed... She slept pretty late yesterday, she was in no mood of sleep and I was so tired, we both slept around 2.30 and now I am awake again at 7!

Gave her a quick kiss on her cheek, i went to get ready... I have an important meeting today, and yug Haven't gave me information about that... He usually gives the information before the meet or a day before but today he didn't... Let's see...

Getting ready into a white shirt, black coat, slick tie and coat hanging on my arms... Hairs perfectly shaped and muscles flexing themselves from the sleeves of my shirt... Took a last look and came outside...

Only to find my little princess was awake and was rubbing her eyes, seems like she just woke up... Keeping the coat on the chair I went to her and picks her up in my arms...

Karan: good morning samaira...

She gave a look at me, and i realised I called her out by her name and kissed her cheek...

Karan:good morning my little princess...

She smiles and wraps her small hands around my neck... She giggled when i tickled her a little to wake her up...

Karan:let's go and see what dadi has for us today...

I said and she nods, I picked up my coat and my phone with me and she in my other arm, we both came downstairs only to see mum setting up the breakfast table with a helper...

Placing samaira on her chair, i took the blessings of mum and greeted her with a hug later... She placed her hands on my hairs and ruffles them...

Karan:momm... I just made them...

KM:you look more better with messy one...

Karan:but I have a meeting now... I promise from tomorrow I will go with messy one...

KM:done deal...

She keeps the breakfast plate in front of me and I looked at samaira who is eating her breakfast, which is a mashed banana and small pancakes with her milk at side...

I quickly finished my breakfast and started to leave for the office when, I heard Samaira crying a little... I immediately turned and looked at her, she was looking at me with her lips wobbling and tears streaming down...

I ran to her and pick her up in my arms and rub her back to calm her down... She finally did and looked at her who was trying to control her laugh... She is so evil...

Karan:you little... You scared me...

Sam:pa...pap... Naoo... Kis..kiss....

I rolled my eyes at her attempt to get a kiss from me...

Karan:you did that for this?

Samaira smiles and nods her head...

Karan:my babyyy...

I said and showered her a lot of kisses and went off for the office...

Tejasswi's POV

New morning, new day for ekansh to do his masti and mind you he has been getting spoiled little too much now a days... But i don't really care because i am willing spoiling him with more things...

This morning, he did so much drama to get ready after bath... He was roaming and running all around the house only with his small bathrobe... He is such a sweet soul...

I smiled getting the memories of his morning acts... I shook my head and looked down at a few papers laying on my desk, waiting for me to read them...

I took them and opened the file... It was from some brand of ITV wanted me to be somewhere... I don't exactly know...

I started to read the file and got to know a little more about everything and i took the file on my way I took my manager with me and we started to drive to the location...

My manager explained me everything we needed to know and I finally made my mind that I will give it a chance... After all I did gave my life a second chance too! So this is only a deal....

Getting out of my car, the papz followed me till the time I am inside the building and I wonder how do they do this , and WHY do they do this...

Kher...

I started to walk inside my second branch of TE... As I started to walk, I have the person of the meet ready in the conference and I walked up to them... The meeting ended on a good and note and we did signed a huge amount and a huge deal...

Next month will be a new beginning and a new chapter of my life... I hope everything goes well... But what is this kind of feeling? Why am I feeling aroused by my emotions suddenly?

To be continued...

========================================

'When I tell you, I am not free that means I am not, here, I am the boss and we will work according to me and not you!'

'but---'

'Shut up, dare you cut my speech in between and now leave before I take any actions from my side'

========================================

The second chapter and spoilers are already given to you guys! Tomorrow, I will be posting a spoiler reel of this story , so stay tuned because it's gonna be a lit one!

Also, a vote and comment would be a nice gesture by you!💫

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️