Chapter 34

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...

Note:
I can't believe, that someone tried to come into my account to do some unusual activities! I didn't had access to my account for almost 2 hours! And finally got the access to the account after emailing Wattpad and getting in touch with Wattpad team!
I am so glad!
I have been updating about all of this on my instagram too!!

Insta: sha_writes01

Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Karan's POV

After samarth left the place, I saw both the kids weren't looking at me and i kept my face on her shoulder, she said that they are scared , and will be fine a whole later...

She asked the question and i couldn't answer as the flight was landing... And pilot announced that we have landed in Goa, where tejasswi was born and brought up... She really wanted to get married from there, they own a big villa in goa and family is gonna stay there while the rest will be in hotels that are bear by to the place...

We reached the villa soon after and on the way, ekansh was back to normal but samaira was still a little stiff to be around me and I know, I haven't even spoken in high tone in front of her and using the high pitch with my red eyes, anyone can get feared off...

Manisha bhabhi helped us to give everyone a room.. and then tejasswi and mine rooms were exact opposite to each other...

It was night everyone have had their dinner and retired to sleep, tomorrow is first ritual which is ganpati Poojan..  it usually happens in Maharashtra...

I wasn't able to sleep so i went to pool side, and dipped my legs in the cold water...

In this one month, I have been more vivid about my feelings for tejasswi, she had successfully broken that one string which was tied around me to not allow anyone to step into... And she just ripped it apart..

And now, she is the part of daydreams and my starry nights... A part which i never want to lose in any life... I am her's now... Whole of Kundrra now belongs to Tejasswi...

My thoughts were broken by tejasswi, I felt her presence and I looked behind, she was standing there, with a soft smile on her face and under the moonlight her face was glowing so much...

Karan:teju... Aao Naa..

She nods and joins me in to my little me time..

Teja:so kya soch rhe the itne derr se?

Karan:kuch nhi bass aise hi...

Teja:Karan aaj flight mein...

She said and held my hands tightly... I hold her tighter to give her the assurance she needs...

Karan:kuch nhi bass, office kaa kuch kaam..

Teja:it was definitely not office ka kaam...

Karan:teju, i have so many things to tell you, but I am waiting for the right time...

Teja:just make sure, ki right time ke chakkar mein late hojaye aur mujhe kahi aur se pata chale...

I knew, she got a little hint about my 'little' works, and i chuckle at her frowning face...

Karan:you are cute... Jyada mat socho... Everything is fine, bass koi hai jiski akal thik karni hai bass...

Teja:acha ji...

She said playfully and I nod my head while wrapping my hand around her and keeping her head on my shoulder... We were sitting and talking about how the wedding will take place and all of that and suddenly she said,

Teja:barat achi leke aana...

Karan:pura hindustan dekhega, Karan Kundrra apni dulhan ko kaise lene aayega..

Teja:arre arre...

She said and hits my chest... She doesn't have even the slightest idea about how the barat is gonna happen... And I am excited for her reaction...

Karan:we should also sleep now... It's very late...

Teja:yes kal Poojan bhi hai...

Karan:waise, Goa wala idea mast hai... I am taking my bride from her home...

I said and she blushed, running away from there...

I chuckled at her behaviour... I stood up and went to my room... Both sami and ekansh are sleeping teju today and then next few days, they will be with me...

And I slept while dreaming about her... But i woke up when samarth came to me and he said the work is done... I smirked and went outside to see... Samarth was smirking as well as we drove off to that location...

We came back soon and I had that erge to go and see to tejasswi's room, but, I didn't and just went to sleep... Finally everything is on point now! All the mysteries are solved and I can sleep peacefully...

Kher...

To be continued...

========================================

"So, excited?"

"Bhai sab hojayenga na thik se?"

"Haa mere bacche... Itna tension mat le.."

"Kya tension mat le, I know teju, kitna tension hota hai..."

========================================

Bohot rukha sukha ho rha haina? Bohot ache se sab ho rha hai! Kuch toh hona chahiye right!

What say?! Write this chapter in hurry sorry if it isn't on point! Reason I have given!!!

To unlock the next chapter

Votes:185+
Comments:42+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️