Chapter 46

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Tejasswi's POV

We came back home, on the way, both the kids were sleeping, they were exhausted as hell, i don't think they will take up untill noon tomorrow...

We made them sleep in their bedroom, and set up the baby monitor, samaira and ekansh are sharing the bed for today... Tomorrow his bed will be delivered, we have pre ordered everything, ekansh might need because he got shifted to an entirely new place...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Headsup: for someone who is not comfortable with mature content and IS NOT ABOVE 17+ DO NOT READ THIS! DO NOT!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Karan opens the door of bedroom and pins me to the door, after locking it... I could feel his harsh breaths, on my nape, I felt him taking a deep breath...

Karan: you have me, breathless, after showing up in his black lehenga... Care to help me a bit...

He said, while kissing my neck trying to open the heavy chokar neckpiece that is coming in his way... He just tore it away,taking away my breath...

He cups my face and looks at me... He scans my face, and then at my lips...

Karan:you have wore too many jewellery today ..

Teja:people tear away clothes and you... You tear away my jewelleries? Now you won't get any kisses! Leave me...

Karan:you think, you will tell me and i will back out?

Teja: won't you?

He shook his head and caged me between him and door... I gulped hard, his was staring my soul, that's what I felt atleast!

Teja:don't look at me like that...

Karan:like how?

Teja:like you will eat me!

Karan:ohh my innocent one, I will eat you...

He said and crashed his lips onto mine, and they fit each other so perfectly... Our lips tasted each other, sucking each others soul out... My hands fist on my lehenga, and his fist on the door...

His hands travelled down, and went to my neck pulling me closer... He broke the kiss, to take a deep breath and again kissed me... But this time it was chewing and not kissing...

His hands, removed the ear rings and all the other jewellery pieces... Leaving me in blouse and lehenga... My dupatta fell from my shoulder I don't know when...

He picked up the dupatta wrapped it around my waist, pulling me closer by holding the ends together... He made me sit on the bed and removed my sandals, and he removed his shoe and jacket, leaving him in a black shirt and pant...

The buttons were undone, giving me a peak of his well built muscles, taking my breath away... Panting i tried to peak more by moving the shirt to side, only to hear a chuckle from him...

Karan:liking the view, wife?

Teja: way too much, husband.!

He leans in closer pecking my forehead, he whispers,

Karan:are you sure, teju?

Teja:more than, anytime in my life...

Karan:you think you can handle me?