Chapter 62

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Author's POV

Karan and tejasswi were all ready and were sitting for the path, they have in their home... It's the first path, they are attending together after their marriage...

(So I don't know much about path, sorry!!)

After the path is over, everyone in the family, starts to serves the people food, the some shawl with blankets...

Once the house is free again, the family members sat to have their food, but, before they could sit, Karan felt tejasswi's whole weight on his body, who was standing beside him...

Karan:teju...

He turns and holds her from falling, kids watch their mother, eyes closed and hands fallen down, in their father's arms... Their cries starts to echo the whole house and everyone started to panick...

Karan's immediately, takes her in bridal style and went up to their room, laying her on the bed, Karan's mother, sprinkled some water on the face... But it had no effect, now Karan's heart wasn't at rest looking at her pale face...

Karan:kya hogya laddo, uth jaao...

Samarth:bhai, doctor aagye...

Karan:haa...

He nods his head and everyone left the room so that doctor can do his work, karan insisted on staying back with tejasswi's and doctor had no issues with that...

Doc:can you remove her jewellery, and yeah, her shawl too...

Karan nods his head and started to do what doctor, asked him to do... He saw a few lovemarks, so, he hide them, with her collar...

Doctor checked her up, and then tools over to Karan, who was looking at his love...

Doc:she is good, it's just, she is a bit weak... Did she had anything since morning?

Karan:no, we had path at our place, and then things were coming up...

Doc:is she stressing over lately...

Karan:yeah, alot... She has some things to get done...

Doc:ohh, and did she got her periods?

Karan:yes, last week...

Doc:ohh okay,..

She took a long pause, making Karan's breath hitch...

Karan:is everything fine doc? Do we need to shift her to the hospital?

Doc:No, no, no need... She is fine, I thought she is pregnant but she isn't, she is just overwhelmed with everything... Make her happy, and eat something... She is very weak...

Karan:I am so sorry, meri laddo...

Doc:i have gave the injection... She might get her consciousness soon... Don't worry...

She said and left after prescribing some medicines for her, and then, Karan gave the prescription to samarth and abhimanyu to bring the medicine, while he stayed back with teju...

Karan:I am so sorry, mera laddo, i should have took care of you a little more...

He wiped the lone tear that escaped his eyes quickly, his heart stopped beating when he felt her body on his forehead the first time... He has never been so scared, but he was... She was his whole existence, and looking your existence in this state, was heart wrenching for him...

He felt a tug on his kurta and saw both the kids, with a plate of food and red eyes looking at him... He took the plate and made them sit on the bed and made a morsal and fed Ekansh and then to samaira...

After their meal, their were last two bites remaining, he forwards his hands to samaira, she shook her head and looks at ekansh, who is looking at his mumma sleeping...

Karan:bacche aap khalo, aur sojao, jab tak aap uthoge toh mumma bhi uth jaayegi...

Ekansh:pakka?

Karan:promise... Vo aap mumma ko konsa promise karte ho? Um?

Ekansh:buddy promise...

He said with a smile and forwards his first to him, Karan chuckles and give him a fist bump and then he changed their clothes, and they slept on the bed with teju....

Samaira, wasn't that vocal with her thoughts, but she would always leave everyone speechless with her little actions... She is just 2 but still, being the most sensible...

She was hugging teju tightly, and was sleeping with ekansh...

Karan looks at teju, who opened her eyes slowly and looks around her... She held her head and looks at Karan... His tensed face and saggy eyes with a small smile, she knew he cried...

Teja:sunny, my head...

She said with a severe headache because of not eating sufficient food... Karan went to her and side hugged her giving her kisses...

Karan:shh, it will go away...

He said and kisses her head... Just then, the younger clan came in the room...

Abhi:Kaisa lagg rha hai?

Abhimanyu asked her, and kept the medicine on the side table, keeping his voice low as the kids are sleeping...

Samarth:kahi bhabhi pregnant toh---

Samarth said with excitement dripping from his tone...

Karan:shut up, she just got----

Teja:SUNNY

And then he realised what he was about to say making others laugh... Karan's father came in with a plate of food...

KF:uth gyi... Kitne baar bola hai, dhayan rakho apna, par nhi, mujhe nhi Sunni kisiki... Pata hai, hum sab ki jaan nikal gyi thi...

Abhi:acha tha ki, kartik nhi tha yaha pe...

Samarth:unhone toh, ghar sar par utha Lena tha...

Tejasswi chuckles at their talks and Karan was feeding her the food, everyone came in the room and asked about her health and told her to take care of herself...

Tejasswi looks at samaira and ekansh, who is still holding her tight...

Karan:Darr gye hai...

To be continued...

========================================

'mein kahi nhi jaa rha yaar!!!'

'jana padega, now get the fuck up..!'

'yeah, i can fuck you, you don't have to do this for it..'

'you are insane..'

========================================

To unlock the new chapter

Votes:215+
Comments:42+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️