prologue (edited)

A girl is siting in her room checking her phone again and again just for someone message she was desparetely waiting for that one message but their is no sign of that coming message... after getting fed up she decided to call by herself she called but that person doesn't attend her call now her anger rose to its peak.... she called on that number again and again but that person doesnt attended any of her calls..... seeing the person not responding her calls she got worried and after this she decided to go by herself and check on him while she was going to exit the door suddenly someone called her from back.... she turned and said to another person "yes chachi is dere anything u want to talk to which her chachi started talking to her after her talk" she again moved to door but again someone called and she stop herself on doorstep she turned only to be again called by her chachi.... her chachi saw her getting worried and asked "NANDINI where are u going...." the girl look at her chachi and replied her that "she is going to a friend house and will be back soon she said this and she left from there as soon as possible as she want to reach to her destination that too."

Hello everyone i m new here and m writing ds story of manan hope u all gonna like it njoy i ll b back soon with next updat please appreciate my work and tell me about how is it thanku.