CHAPTER 27

Love it is not a feeling only it is deep,intense and passionate usually people first attract towards each other then they started trusting and slowly-slowly it makes a person mad and that person just want to be with him/her sometimes love hurts you due to which you feels everything is over but in actual thats not over it makes your relation more stronger if it is you true love hurting is a part of love it makes you know how love is not a feeling love is pure love is everything and love is MANAN.

It was midnight when MANIK stirred in sleep he moves a little when he hear a hiss from NANDINI's mouth she was in deep sleep due to movements of MANIK she felt a pain as MANIK was still inside her MANIK with lots of difficulty opens his eyes coz his head was paining alot as soon as he opened his eyes fully he looks at her face he smiled but soon his smile got vanished as he realized in what postion they are he realized he is still inside her tears formed in his eyes thinking she was in pain because of him he slowly came out from her and lies beside her his headache was a forgot business for him now as he remember his position when he wakes up tears started flowing down from his eyes he took her in his arms and started caressing her face pecking her face again and again and saying sorry his tears was not in mood to stop his tears suddenly fell on her cheeks which makes her to open her eyes NANDINI opens her eyes a little and hides herself more in his arms nuzzling his chest she kissed his heart and placed his chin on his chest and looks at him the sight in front of him was enough to scared the shit out of her MANIK was crying tears were continuously flowing and his eyes were blood red she sat up with a jerk she feels pain in her head and body but shooing it away she wipes his tears and started caressing his cheeks and asked what happened MANIK why are you crying he didin't answered and pull her in a bone crushing hug and started sobbing she was unable to understand what is wrong and secondly he was crying and was saying sorry again and again NANDINI was trying to break the hug but MANIK was not in state to listen her NANDINI forcefully breaks the hug he was blabbering sorry again only she was getting worried with each passing second after finding no way to stop him she slammed her lips on his as its the only way to stop him he was not responding she was sucking his lips pulling apart she looked in his eyes which was telling the pain she kissed his forehead as if trying to take away his pain she lovingly looked in his wyes and asked again MANIK what happened to which he lowered his head.

NANDINI worries reach to its peak as now MANIK was not even making eye contact with him she had enough now she asks again to which he didnt answer she forcefully made him looks into her as soon as he looked in her eyes he saw her eyes was also in pain he gives up and started stammering wo mai.. wo mai.... wo tumhein meri wajah se pain mei... wo when we got.... words were ditching to came out of his mouth NANDINI had enough she told him sternly to speak up listening her he took a deep breathe and said in go 'i was inside you all the time after occupying you completely due to which you went through alot of pain just because of me' saying this he lowered his head again NANDINI listened to his each and every word carefully after registering his words she looks up to him lovingly and tears of joy came out from her eyes imagining the depth of his love that is beyond infinity his respect for her grew more in her heart she just rammed her lips on his he was shocked and was taken aback but he started responding this time tears were continuously flowing from their eyes as one was crying out of joy and another was crying to see his Star crying the kiss was filled with love breaking apart both joined their forehead and wipes their tears NANDINI kissed his face madly he didn't understands anything but just let her giving himself to her.

NANDINI cupped his face looking in his eyes asked how can you love me so much MANIK what good i did MANIK that you are loving me to the extent that i cant imagine.
Manik didn't know what happened to her why she was saying this he cupped her face and said NANDINI this is nothing in front of your love as you are the only one who told me that who i am and you changed me NANDINI for world i am a rich,arrogant,a spoil brat for whom money is everything who only showa his money but for me you are ma everything this is nothing in front of the love you showered on me NANDINI i cant see you in pain but when i opened my eyes and i saw you in that condition i just couldn't control madelf as you were in pain that to because of me here i want to protect you from everything and i was the one to give you this pain m sorry NANDINI you can punish me if you want because i am not going to forgive maself for this m extremly sorry she was hearing him silently and was crying continuously not because of pain or anything but because of the love which you cant imagine his love is like sea or stars which is uncountable no one can imagine not even she herself.

NANDINI instantly hugged him tightly and said sobbing on his shoulder MANIK this pain is nothing in front of your love even i want to feel this pain again and again which is nothing in front of your love MANIK even it was pleasure or i can say heaven which makes me feel just out of this world i cannot explain MANIK please never blame yourself for this MANIK.
MANIK was listening her only her words were healing him and oist formed in his eyes he blink his eyes and hugged her more tightly both said together I LOVE YOU.

EARLY UPDATE FULL OF LOVE AND AS PROMISED I LL DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO 'sree-sree' HERE YOU GO DEAR AND I HOPE YOU ALL PEOPLE GONNA LIKE IT SHARE YOUR VIEWS AND DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTING.