CHAPTER 16

Night at dhaba

MANIK ran behind NANDINI he was calling her but she was not listening to him he ran a little fast and came in front of her seeing him in front of her she stopped she was looking downwards and both were painting heavily he calls her but she didn't look at him.

He places his index finger on her chin and made her look at him she looks at him under her eyelashes and was blushing unable to hide her blush she sprung in his arms and hides her face in his chest he was smiling sheepishly seeing her this side and hugged her more tightly.

He broke the hug and call NANDINI his this call was like a prayer she instantly looks in his eyes he tucks her hairs bang behine her ear which was blocking his view to look her love whose red cheeks are doing nothing but were making her look more and more beautiful under the stars sky and moonlight.

He cupped her face and asked NANDU why r u running away hmm She looks at him and said vo MANIK mai vo mai she was loss of words she held his hands and asked MANIK whats the need to do all that he kissed his forehead and said NANDINI that was nothing in front of you.

You are my everything NANDINI without you i am incomplete you know why coz u r a part of me now i cant even think of spending life without you you are ma heartbeats,you are my breathes i cant live without you NANDINI she looks at him with her eyes full of love and his sudden confession made her speechless she just slammed her lips on his he was startled due to sudden kiss but started responding she was kissing her lovingly both were not hungrily kissing so there was not any breathing problem they were just kissing dont know how long they broke the kiss and said together I LOVE YOU both looked at each other and smiled both again hugged each other tightly MANIK broke the hug and kissed her forehead.

But getting back into his teasing mood he asked NANDINI so r u ready to going to be soon MRS. MANIK MALHOTRA she played along and snaked her arms around his neck and said ofcourse MR. MALHOTRA i am ready to be soon MRS. MALHOTRA afterall mere alawa koi aur hai hi ni jo is stubborn,rich,spoil monster ko jhel sake after listening this he pull her more closer and asked raising his eyebrow really MISS MURTHY but according to me piche koi tha jo us din college mein us ladki ko mere paas b ni aane de ra tha aur us marna chah ra tha vo thi hot aur mai use chance b de deta but kya karu meri na ek girlfriend h jo small mini monster hai jo mujhe kisi aur ko dekhne b nahi deti ab u can guess that girls are ready to throw themselves on me but ek vo mini monster hai jo kisi ko mere paas hi nahi aane deti after listening him she her nose got red with anger and she bites his lower lip and said khabardar agr mere alwa kisi aur k bare mei socha b toh he smiled at her possessiveness he was about to kiss her again but suddenly he saw his friends coming towards them and curses them for their perefect timing.

MANIK pull apart and whispers in her ears MISS MURTHY right now m leaving you but let me tell you that right now m leaving you but get ready for ur punishment coz you started a wrong thing she got confused and he slowly bites her ear and said for doing this and gestured his finger towards his lips she understood it and blushed hard.

Their romance was break by his friends including ABHI's ahem ahem! CABIR was the first one said guys agr tum log ne continue karna apna romance toh btado hum farmhouse kal chale jaenge aur waise MANIK BABA thodi sharam kar le teri girlfriend ka bhai yahi h.
MUKTI supported him and said waise ABHIMANYU i think tumhe b ab humari tarah adat dalleni chahie inhe aise romance karte dekh kyuki in dono mei se kisi ko dharam ni aati kahi b shuru ho jate.
DHRUV also said waise buddy this time m even with them dekh na tu abi b NANDINI ko kitna tightly pakda hua chor hi ni ra MANIK look at their condition and immediately left NANDINI's waist.
NAVYA said are MANIK abhi b mat chorte na use kyu chora ab dobara isko sbke samne kis.....
Listening her MANIK gives NAVYA a dead glare and said MADHUBALA tumhe ni lagta tum kuch jada bol ri seeing MANIK NAVYA hides herself behind CABIR.
CABIR said MANIK use kyu dara ra uski kya galti bechari sahi toh bol ri MANIK gives CABIR I-LL-KILL-YOU look and said CABIR tujhe badi uski chinta ho rahi hai CAVYA blushed hearing this and kept quite.
There was someone who was also blushing and was bitting her inner cheeks to control her blush but all her efforts went in vein unable to stands HER FRIENDS teases anymore NANDINI said lets go MANIK m hungry hearing her MANIK also agreed because of two reason
Reason1 beacuse he also wants to end his friends teases as he knows if they ll stand there like this then their friends will not spare both of them.
Reason2 because now he was also hungry.

So without any delay he drag NANDINI with him to DHABA after he left his friends look at each other and laughed heartily seeing MANAN condition including ABHIMANYU.
He looks at all of them and said you guys are damn funny and i must say u guys are very good in pulling their leg.
MUKTI relpied to him and said are abhi toh kuch nahi ye toh starting h aage-aage dekho hota h kya by saying this she winked at ABHIMANYU to which he blushed and all goes to DHABA where MANAN were sitting.

So guys i hope you all are enjoying the story please keep commenting and voting i am very greatful to all of you that you are liking the story.