CHAPTER 32

Night,at farmhouse

After coming back all moved towards their rooms when MANAN were about to enter inside the room when CABIR suddenly called MANIK he came to him and said wo MANIK i want to talk to you something important he was looking worried this time MANIK nodded and told CABIR to go he will join him in room.

Meanwhile in MANAN ROOM:

NANDINI was sitting on bed with closed eyes taking the support of headboard MANIK came to her bent down and kissed her forehead feeling his lips touching her forehead NANDINI smiled boardly and opens her eyes MANIK caressed her cheeks and asked so my baby is tired to which she bobbed her head innocently and replied childishly "yesh vely tiled" MANIK smiled and sat beside her and pecked her which to which she returned the favour pecking back to him he smiled broadly NANDINI placed her head on his shoulder and was fast asleep on MANIK shoulder he made her lie properly on bed kissing her forehead again to which she smiled in sleep his lips instanly moulded in a beautiful smile he stands up and moved towards washroom to change himself in tracks and vest and after changing he came out and saw NANDINI sleeping peacefully hugging a pillow he just want to eat her up but controlling himself he goes to CABIR room he sits beside him on couch and asked what happened hearing him MANIK face went pale and he got worried he looks at CABIR hoping to told him that it was a bad dream but no its not a dream its reality his reality where his life is in danger.

MANIK POV:
The news CABIR told me was the one which makes me motionless my whole body went numb i was hoping it of as bad dream but no its not dream its fact its reality he told me that my life my NANDINI is in danger the person who is behind her accident was following us like a shadow till now he didn't get chance to hurt her thats why she is safe till now ma eyes bed with tears and was flowing continuously the happy moments of us came in ma mind how can i let it happen no i ll not let anyone harm my NANDINI i ll protect her like always i ll not let happen anything to her i will make the person life worst then hell who want to hurt her i compsed maself and looks at him and told him a plan.

The plan will be i and NANDINI we both go in different car tommorrow and others including ABHIMANYU will go in another car so that i can caught the person red handed i told CABIR that they will be behind us at some distance and we ll be in touch and we will not tell anything to anyone this plan will be between me and him he nodded and after discusiing some moe things related to plan i went to my room.

As soon as i entered i saw my baby was searching for me in her sleep by moving her hands on bed i immediately took her in my arms and embraced her as tight as i can the thing which was calming ma inner turmoil was her and her smiling face she fits perfectly in my arms her tiny fingers fits perfectly in my fingers i kissed her each finger she feeling me snuggle close to ma chest i smiled and pecked her lips countless time and after adorning her face also drifted to sleep.

(Pov end)

Next morning

NANDINI opened her eyes first and look at him there was creases on his forehead and his face was pale she understood that something is bothering him again but she also knowa that if she ll ask him he ll not tell her so she shoo it away and kissed his forehead as if trying to take his tensions he smiled in sleep she also smiled and pecking his lips moves to washroom she freashened herself and took shower and chanfmging her clothes came out and goes to balcony.

MANIK opened his eyes and saw NANDINI was not on the bed he stands up with a jerk and finding her nowhere in room got panicked he shouts her name but she was nowhere he checked washroom and find it empty he then goes to balcony and saw her standing inhaling fresh air MANIK called her name loudly that NANDINI got scared and turned to look a panicked MANIK he came towards her running and hugged her as tight as he can it was suffocating her such was the intensity of hug he breaks the hug and shouted r u mad?why you moved out of the bed?do you know how worried i was on not finding you beside me he made his grip stronger on her shoulders and said dont ever pull this stunt on me i ll die without you she was listening to him silently and tears were coming from her eyes she was scared to what happen to him MANIK after seeing tears calmed himself and instantly pull her again in his arms and started apologising and said sorry NANDINI i got scared on not finding you i cant live without you please never do this to me she hearing him blinked her tears and patted his back to calm him amd said relax MANII jab tak tum mere sath ho mujhe kuch ni hoga I TRUST YOU he made his grip more tight and said kissing her hairs yes i ll not let anything to you I LOVE YOU she kissed his heart amd said I LOVE YOU TOO.

SO I AM ENDING IT HERE ENJOY READING MA LOVELY READERS AND YEAH I LL TRY MY BEST TO GIVE YOU NEXT UPDATE TONIGHT ITSELF BUT I CANT PROMISE AS I AM SUFFERING FROM A BAD HEADACHE AND 'SimranSingal' GO FOR IT GIRL IT IS FOR YOU AND YOU ALL READERS KEEPS COMMENTING AND VOTING I LOVE YOU ALL.