CHAPTER 18

Next morning farmhouse

Sun rays peeps inside the room through window and disturbed the sleep of love birds who are sleeping peacefully in each other embrace but the stubborn sun is not in mood to have some mercy on them due to which MANIK opens his eyes first and saw the beautiful view in front of him his baby,his girl is sleeping peacefulling nuzzling her face in the crook of his neck holding his vest strap tightly he smiled at thisand pecked her hairs due to which she hides herself more in his embrace he also holds her protectively in his arms and was busy in nuzzling his face in her hairs  and again drifted to sleep.

After 1 hour someone knocked on the door due to which NANDINI  opened her eyes she saw his moster hiding his face in her hairs she smiled and pecked his lips feeling her touch he snuggled her more tightly but the problem was the person standing outside knocking the door again and again she freed  herself from his grip and went to open the door she opened the door yawning and saw the person standing in front of her which is none other than CABIR he was looking worried he asked about MANIK ans she gestured him towards bed he goes to MANIK and shook him from his shoulders and called MANIK but he was least interested in listening anythingbcoz he just wants to sleep finally after giving up he told NANDINI that whenever he wake up told him to talk to me as i want to talk to him something important she nodded and asked is everything ok to which he nodded and made excuse of NYONIKA she understood that he was lying and told him to relax he again nodded and left the room after he left she closed the door and sat beside MANIK and started ruffling his hairs trying to wake him up she was calling him and was saying him to wake up but he pull her also due to which pull she laid down on bed and MANIK came on top of her and again hides his face in hairs he was nuzzling his face and started planting wet kisses on her neck she was ruffling his hairs only she said MANIK please wake up its 10 and CABIR also came to talk to you he was looking worried listening worried he opens his eyes and looks at her she cupped his face and kissed his forehead and said relax mani dont be worried much just go and talk to him he nodded and wishing her good morning and quickly pecking her lips went to CABIR's room. In the meantime she also gets up and goes to washroom to freshened up soon she came out wearing white top and black shorts and goes downstairs to kitchen to make breakfast.

In CABIR room

Both were sitting on the couch looking worried.

(Flashback)
As soon as he came inside the room he saw CABIR was pacing to and fro in the room he called him and asked what happened CABIR fastly run towards the door and closed it MANIK understood that something is serious now he was also getting worried CABIR told him to sit on couch and he also came there after settling themselves CABIR started talking and said MANIK the accident of NANDINI which happens somethime back was not a mere accident someone did it purposely listening this MANIK got angry and said i ll kill that bastard just tell me who did it i ll not leave him his eyes were spitting fire.

CABIR put his hand on his shoulder and said MANIK relax hum hai na we ll do something MANIK in anger jerks his hand said really CABIR you want me to relax here NANDINI's life is in danger and you want me to relax CABIR she is ma everything i love her too much that even i cant express in words and you are telling me to realx have you lost it CABIR understood his friend situation and instantly pull him for hug MANIK also hugged him and tears started flowing from his eyes he was so much scared coz NANDINI is the only asset of him he cant even let a scratch on her.

After composing himself he relaxed and asked who did this to which he replied he still didn't know but if he get any information regarding this he ll inform him.

(Flashback ends)

They were sitting when someone knocked on the door CABIR stood up and said  opened the door as he opened he saw NANDINI standing at the door she looks around and saw MANIK sitting on couch rested his head back and eyes closed his face was looking pale she got worried ran to him cpped his face and asked what happened MANIK whats bothering you please tell me  hearing her he instantly open his eyes and look at her eyes were filled with tears he without thinking twince hugged her tightly like he hugged her like he was trying to erase his worries CABIR was silently watching all this and soon he left the room giving couple their time to heal each other.

One is worried because his life is in danger and other is worried for seeing her love in vlunerable state both were trying to erase everything without knowing the reason of other breaking hug MANIK slammed his lips on hers biting her lips trying to tell her that how much he loves her she was taken aback first but surendered herself let him do whatever he wants to do he was biting her lips and smooching the blood out of her lips he entered in her mouth and explore the each and every corner of her mouth eith his tongue and she was letting him erase his worries after feeling her breathless he breaks the kiss and and took her lips again to soothe the pain of his bites he kissed her swollen lips lovingly and tenderly this was a slow kiss he pulled apart and muttered against her lips I NEED YOU NANDINI she was shocked as on one side she was trying to give him a surprise tonight but right now her surprise is her last priority and here giving herself to him is her first priority.

What gonna happen now what will MANIK do what will NANDINI do both are ready to consummate their love now itself or NANDINI will surprise him tonight stay tuned to know and here you go with next update keep voting and commenting.