CHAPTER 20

Date venue dinner table

As they were eating and talking random things and were exchanging some pecking and kisses on lips like this they end the dinner.

NANDINI blindfolded MANIK and take her to the bedroom MANIK got surprised by this and ask what are you doing to which she replies in his ear get ready for next surprise she took his hands entwined them and take him to the bedroom as soon as they reach there they entered she opens blindfold and goes to washroom to change NANDINI changes herself in MANIK's white shirt and quietly sneaked to balcony she stands there waiting for him soon it started drizzling.

In bedroom

MANIK opens his eyes and saw the bed it was decorated with red roses all over the bed and floor with scented candles in the room he was mesmerised to saw the room he was just looking for his love but she was nowhere to be seen he was looking for her and went to balcony the view in front of him left him speechless NANDINI was standing in balcony wearing MANIK's shirt all wet as it was raining the shirt is perfectly glued with her body showing her curves he slowly starts walking towards her taking small-small steps and stood behind her he pull her towards himself her back collided with his chest and this pull send shivers in both their bodies and MANIK started singing:

Tumhe apna banane ka junoon
Sar pe hai,kab se hai
(He takes her in back hug and started nibbling her ear her one hand is on his hand on her stomach and other was on his neck)

Mujhe adat bana lo ik buri
Kehna ye tumse hai
(NANDINI sang and turned towards him and places her hands on his chest And started kissing his face first cheeks then forehead slowly her hands moved down and she removed his red blazer)

Tumhe apna banane ka junoon
Sar pe hai,kab se hai
(MANIK sang and look at NANDINI with desired filled eyes and started kissing her first forehead,then cheeks slowly he moved towards her lips and took her lips and started kissing her passionately she was responding with equal fervour as soon as their lips met NANDINI started feeling weak in her knees and clutched MANIK'S shoulders for support tightly by digging her nails in his shoulders he without breaking kiss pick her in his arms and moved towards bedroom)

Jism ke samandar mein
Ik lehar jo thehari hai
Usme thodi harqat hone do
(He took her inside the room in his arms and made her lie on the bed and parted him to have a clear view of her face NANDINI sang these lines and crawled up on bed her back was facing him he also crawled upon her and lies ob him keeping not all his weight on her he move her hairs aside and started biting her name to which she clutched the pillow)

Shayari sunaati inn do nasheeli aankhon ko
Mujhko paas aake padhne do
(He entwined her fingers with his from back and make her leave the pillow he again made her turned and slowly cupping her cheeks kissed her eyes MANIK sang this and he slowly sductively moved his hand from her cheeks to her shirt he slowly opened the first button of her shirt and was going to open next button when he looks at her and asked is she ready to which she blink her eyes and gestured him to continue he opens the second button and kissed her clevage he slowly moved his hand upward and held her hand and kept it on her head with his and bites her cleavage.)