CHAPTER 37

Malhotra mansion,next morning

Sun rays were coming from window and was disturbing the peaceful sleep of the love birds who are sleeping cuddling each other that even air cannot pass between them NANDINI was the first one to open her eyes she saw their position and blushed hard as MANIK was still inside her she was blushing as well as was ruffling the hairs of his monster who is sleeping like a baby putting all his weight on her his muscular body and their naked bodies were touching which is passing the shivers through her whole body and was turning her on but shooing it all away she kissed his forehead feeling her touch he opened his eyes and saw the most beautiful face in front of him his love,his NANDINI is blushing like hell her face was red like tomatoes he bites her right cheek and wished her good morning while NANDINI replied him by sucking the mole on left cheek near his lips which turned him on MANIK realised that he is still inside her he smirked and thought of playing as how can he missed the chamce to tease her mini monster and he wants to see her cheeks turning more red.

MANIK then mischeavouly look at NANDINI and said waise NANDU do you still want me inside you as you know i love to do it again and again but i think now we need to take a break as you see we did this 3 times and still you want me to do is it as you know last night you were so stubborn that you even cant let me coming out of you and you were so desperate to do it again and again ab agar tumara ho gaya ho toh you know na what i mean what he expected he got as NANDINI turned into the very deep shade of red and she hides her face in his chest and said MANIK but he being him said What MANIK are i am just asking as if you dont mind can you please give me the permission to moved out from you he smirked by saying this to which NANDINI slapped his chest playfully and he slowly moved out of her as he cannot move out from her at once as it will give her pain and he dont want to do that he even forgets his pain and came out and rested beside her MANIK took her in his embrance and kissed her forehead he was about to kiss her on her lips for his proper morning dose when his phone rang.

MANIK took the phone in his hand and seeing caller id was enough to make him angry as it was of CABIR and he once again spoiled his morning dose NANDINI was still in his embrance and was doddling on his chest he holds her more tightly and answered the call he without listening to CABIR Starts shouting and said tujhe mujhse kya dushmani hai saaley!tu jab dekho mere romance mein apni taang ada deta ha kabhi toh apni timings ko sudhar lia kar on the other side CABIR giggled and said kya karun yar abhi bas apne aap ho hi jata h tujhe pyar jo itna karta hoon mai MANIK rolls his eyes and replied CABIR kab tu ye apni nautanki bandh karega CABIR being CABIR replied kabhi nahi shooing away his teasing mood he spoke seriously and them further asked about how are they to which MANIK got overwhelmed by his concered and replied yes we are fine dude NANDINI is also feeling better and thanx for saving us on time agar tu na hota toh dont know kya hota MANIK said this with little moist in his eyes while NANDINI kissed his heart to calm him down and on the other sidw CABIR frowned and said MANIK whats wrong with you and why the hell you thanked me you know na i can do anything for you guys then why you are saying all this MANIK smiled and said sorry after talking more he cuts the call and came on top of her and instantly took hee lips in his for his morning kiss both kissed each othee relishing the taste each other lips and mouth getting breatheless he pecked her lips and again lies beside her and told her to freshened up as their naked bodies were turning him on.

MANIK bites her lower lip and said you are irrestible NANDINI i can never have enough of your lips he said this and rubbed his tumb on her lips and sucks her lower lip again NANDINI smirked and decided to play along and came on top of him she seductively trace her fingers on his face and said who are saying you to get away from me even i want you everywhere and everytime if i am irresitable then you are no less everytime we did it i feel new and feel like doing it again and again she said this and bites his chest he made his grip more strong on her as the torture she started giving him was doing nothing but turning on the wild monster he ith great difficulty said st....o....p please she smirked again and this time bites her favourite mole on his cheek he just hold her more tightly unable to bear torture again he again slammed his lips om hers by biting,nibbling,chewing her lips as if trying to punish her for giving tortures to him feeling breatheless he left her lips and said BABY DONT PLAY COZ YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS AND THIS TIME I LL CROSS THE ALL LIMITS OF MA WILDNESS DONT AWAKEN THE DEAIRES OF MONSTER she snaked her arms around his neck and said I M MORE THAN READY FOR YOUR WILDNESS MR. MALHOTRA she said this and pushing him away ran to washroom but before entering she said something that MANIK bites his lips and smirked and the word she said was "mr. Malhotra its just a start up if you are wild lion then m also your wild lioness be ready to face more" NANDINI said this and entered inside washroom by winking at him while he blushed this time.

So here is next ipdate read it and let me know is it upto mark as i tried ma best and yeah be ready for some morw fun as its just a start up and please dont forget to comment and vote i am qaiting for your views stay blessed ma readers and i love you all.

My works:

1)manan:we live for each other

2)manan:love or sacrifice