CHAPTER 48

MANIK and NANDINI both were kissing each other passionately after getting breatheless they were not even ready to break the kiss but due to lack of oxygen they broke the kiss and joined their foreheads MANIK breathing heavily whispered i can not explain how i am feeling right now i just want to go back to home and after locking ourself in room i just want to make love to you its seriously getting diificult to stay away from you what you did to me NANDINI hearing him NANDINI still breathing heavily said MANIK dont do this to me your talks are doing nothing instead they are giving me goosebumps please lets chuck all this and head back to home after getting some breathes MANIK smirked and after getting back to his teasing mode he started teasing and said  Hawww NANDINI this much desperation i just told that i want to go and made love to you  and here you are ever ready to chuck all this and just want to do it chii...chii.... kya ho gaya hai tumhein hearing him NANDINI holds the collar of MANIK shirt and pulling him closer said Mr. Malhotra dont tease me and if you want to continue your teasing then i swear you are badly going to pay for this mark ma words 'badly going to pay for this' so dont instigate me to make you pay got that MANIK placed his hands on NANDINI and pulled her closer with a jerk said Miss Murthy dont you think you are getting more and more horny day by day i mean paying hard and all haan hearing him NANDINI blushed and taking his lips in her mouth biting it said Mr. Malhotra kya karun sab aap hi se sikha hai she said this and left this MANIK pulled her more closer and now each and every part of their bodies are touching he continues and said Miss Murthy dont instigate me to made love to you right here right now as your talks are doing nothing infact they are pulling me to take all this on next level as you know the consequences dont you he said all this so huskily that NANDINI wants to submit herself right there.

NANDINI was also about to say something when an announcement distracted them it was the CABIR announcement for calling them hearing him MANIK wanted to bang his head somewhere as instead of announcing he teased them by saying guys humare 2 friends MANIK MALHOTRA and NANDINI MURTHY kahin dikh ni rahe mujhe pata toh hai k vo is waqt sath honge aur apna KOOCHIKOO kar rahe honge but kya karun meri na unke koochi...koo... mein tang adhane ki purani aadat hai so ma dear MANAN aur i can say ma dear LOVE BIRDS aap jahan bhi hai wapis aa jaie yahan kyounki ab girls ki bari hai to perform task and unki ek partner aapke sath hain so abhi k liye aap break lagaie aur vapis aa jaiye Hearing CABIR NANDINI started to giggles as well as blushed while MANIK just wanted to kill CABIR but chucking all this NANDINI dragged him back to dance floor seeing them CABIR again said Look guys our dear MANAN is back hearing him each person pesent there looked at the direction where CABIR pointed NANDINI got embarassed and look down while MANIK was giving angry glares to CABIR who was showing him his 32 teeths as he know in front of all MANIK cant do anything.

CABIR was about to say something more when MANIK walks tiwards him he whispered something in CABIR ear due to which he got scared seeing his face frightened MANIK looks at him and said CABIR how can you underestimate me dont you know i am MANIK MALHOTRA and nothing is impossible for me seeing him like this MANIK smirked at his victory ehile after hearing MANIK  CABIR starightened himself and said guys gear up yourself coz its time for girls performance after announcing this he left the stage while MANIK rubbing his hands goes to girls.

Girls were about to start the performance when boys smirked and ABHIMANYU said girls you are forgetting your rule first let us give you a word then you can continue with your performance hearing him girls turned and look at boys MANIK came a step closer to NANDINI and said ready for task MISS MURTHY to which NANDINI also moved a step closer and said yes MR. MALHOTRA MANIK smieked and said so your word is "party"  girls after gettinf their word turned again but before turning  NANDINI winked at MANIK to which he bites his lips while girls took their positions lights went off and spotlight falls on centre where girls were standing while boys stands their waiting for their performance to start.

Music started playing in the background and girls started performing:

Mera party da mood
Mujhko shopping kara de dude
Dollar de ya pound de de
Oh meri jaan don't be rude (x2)
(MUKTI sings the first line and turned first one by one three also turned and looks at boys who was standing there with open mouth NANDINI Looked at MANIK who was standing there with hands in his pockets and smirking looking at her while the rest of the crowd joins them in their dance NANDINI passed a flying kiss to him and signals him to join her and how can he deny his love wish he also joined her in her singing.)

Ek do teen chaar
Teri kamar pe mera haath
Haath ye mera kare shaitani
Wapas ghar pe chal na yaar (x2)
(After reaching on the dance floor MANIK looks at NANDINI first and improvised them hearing MANIK voice all three boys came out of their trance and decided to join them and moved to damce floor and started dancing.)

Maine ghar nahi jaana yaar
Yaar-yaar yaar-yaar
Shaam ko party karenge yaar
Yaar-yaar yaar-yaar (x2)
(NANDINI looks at MANIK and continues while hearing her MANIK pulled her more closer from her waist and she removes his hand and started dancing again.)

Naachungi teri main dhadkan ke music pe
Jitna nachaa le tu yaar
Tu shine karta hai, tujhme chamak hai
Tu hi sona sona mera yaar
(ALYA also joins in the singing and continues while DHRUV  danced with her on the beats of music hearing girls crowd got mad and danced with them espically girls who were present there and also started paying.)

Ghar nahi jaana saari raat
Chaaron band kar do ji door
Shopping hopping on the street
Jaana love me thoda more
(This time NAVYA improvised while CABIR danced with hef and started screaming and jumping whileour love birds were busy in their own world forgetting everything just lost in each other and daning with thr beats.)

Mera party da mood
Mujhko shopping kara de dude
Dollar de ya pound de de
Oh meri jaan don't be rude
(MUKTI sang and ABHI also danced with the beats each and every member present there started enjoying including the rest of crowd.)

Ek do teen chaar
Teri kamar pe mera haath
Haath ye mera kare shaitani
Wapas ghar pe chal na yaar (x2)
(MANIK again improvised and DHRUV also joins him MANIK gase was only fixed on the one person his NANDINI je was dancing with her carefree while she was doing the same with him.)

Maine ghar nahi jaana yaar
Yaar-yaar yaar-yaar
Shaam ko party karenge yaar
Yaar-yaar yaar-yaar (x2)
(NANDINI sang again while this time NAVYA improvised her.)

1 2 3 4...
Teri kamar pe mera haath
Haath ye mera kare shaitani
Wapas ghar pe chal na yaar (x2)
(This time all boys sang while crowd also joins them they ended the song and allcouples hugged each other.)

So m ending it here hope you all will like it dont forget to share your views i am very excited to read your comments and counts your votes just make it fast and join me in my enjoyment :p.

My works

1)Manan: We Live For Each other

2)Manan: LOVE OR SACRIFICE

3)Manan: Your Are My Only Dream