CHAPTER 35

Malhotra mansion

MANAN soon reached there parking the car MANIK took NANDINI in his arms and entered NANDINI without arguing snuggle more in his chest while he was just looking at her he was about to place her on dinner table so that she can have dinner but she denied finding no escape he himself sat on a chair and made her sits in his lap MANIK told buttler to bring food and he brings it he was about to serve them MANIK gesture him to go after he left MANIK himself serve food for them and starting feeding her she ate a little and then gesture MANIK to eat he oblidged and ate dinner after finishing it he took her in his arms he was now getting worried as after the incidence NANDINI didnt utter a single word after reaching room he placed on her bed and was about to move away from her when she holds his hand gestured a NO to which he cupped her cheeks and said BABY m not going anywhere i am just going to change he said this looking in her eyes she left his hand.

MANIK after taking his blue vest and red tracks moved towards washroom after changing he came back he lays on bed and again took her in his arms to which NANDINI snuggle more in his arms and holds his vest tightly he knows there is only one way to calm her by getting intimate with her as this incident affects her to the core he without thinking twice came on top of her and joined his lips with hers he was kissing her slow yet passionate as soo as he placed his lips on hers she also started responding back as if she was waiting only for this to happen.

MANIK was folding her curves still in the kiss while NANDINI was pulling him closer by digging her nails into his hairs and MANIK deepened ths kiss NANDINI was breatheless but she was not ready to break the kiss after seeing her like this he kissed her more passionately and deeply MANIK then breaks the kiss and was painting heavliy NANDINI was also breathing heavily she again slammed her lips on his lips he was taken aback but starts responding back she was biting his upper lips while he was biting her lower lip she then bites his lower lip asking for dominating and he let her in his mouth she explored each and every corner of his mouth but felling breatheless she breaks apart and started kissing his shoulder and biting his neck.

MANIK also started kissing her neck he kissed her throat then moved his face towards right shoulder and slides her dress down from her shoulder and started giving love bites on her shoulder he did the same with her left shoulder both got lost in the passion forgetting everything around them while MANIK was busy in giving kisses on her neck to shoulder NANDINI was pulling him closer and closer in need of only his love which is everything for her.

MANIK soon removed her clothes from her body and throw them in a corner and after covering them in duvet he started pressing her upper body while NANDINI lies there surrendering herself she in lost of passion removed MANIK 's vest and throw it away MANIK freed himself from the remaining clothes and entered inside with a jerk to which she screamed a little and he started moving in and out he fussed his lips with hers so that she cant feel much pain while he was moving in and out he was kissing her also after occupying her compltely he marked the end by kissing her forehead and drinking her tears he came out and lies besides her after covering themselves properly in duvet he snuggle her close to him.

NANDINI after going in his embrance and kissing his heart suddenly called him and said
MANII... i want to go from here please take me somewhere i just want to be with you MANIK smiled listening this caressing her face said baby dont request your wish is my command we ll go there only you and me it will be us and only us she snuggle more into him MANIK was finally happy now as after so long she talk he kissed her forehead and started stroking her hairs.

NANDINI was thinking something when she called MANIK again to which he just hummed she then looking at his face asked MANIK agar aaj mujhe vo gun lag jati toh as soon as she said this MANIK moved a little from her and looking into her eyes asked NANDINI what rubbish are you talking how can you think so and jab tak mai yahan hoon i ll not anyone harm you he said this and took her in a bone crushing hug to which she started sobbing this dreadful incidence shook them really badly where they were on the verge of loosing one tears also started flowing from MANIK eyes as till now he was acting strong for her but now after remembering it again he cannot control himself both were crying just to forget the incidence as they know they only LIVE FOR EACH OTHER.

Sorry for being late for this update as i finish it just now i was busy due to festive season hope you guys will forgive me for posting it late and i also hope you all will like it if its not upto mark let me know as i m seeing most of you didnt like the last update so please share you views and let me know keep voting and commenting.

My works:

Manan:we live for each other

Manan:love or sacrifice