CHAPTER 38

MANIK ROOM

MANIK wore his tracks and started tunning his guitar and started playing in the meantime NANDINI also came out from washroom she was wearing MANIK'S black shirt with her denim shorts she looks at MANIK and moved towards him he was sitting on swing in the balcony as soon as he saw her coming towards he smiled as he loves to see her in his clothes and he started singing:

Kaise kahun ishq mein tere
Kitna hoon betaab main
Aankhon se aankhe mila ke
Chura loon tere khwaab main (x2)
(MANIK started singing looking at his love who was taking slow-slow steps to reach to him he was singing whilist smiling and blushing remembering their wild make outs he look up and saw NANDINI standing in front of him.)

Mere saaye hain saath mein
Yaara jis jagah tum ho
(MANIK pull NANDINI with a jerk due to which she landed up in his lap he looks at her and tucked the bangs of her wet hairs behind her ear and started nuzzling his face on her neck giving kisses on her nape she blushed.)

Main jo jee raha hoon
Wajah tum ho..
Wajah tum ho.. (x2)
(MANIK sang these lines looking deep in her eyes as if telling her that he lives for her only to which NANDINI smiled and caressed his cheeks by palming his face in her hands.)

O...

Hai ye nasha, ya hai zehar
Iss pyar ko hum kya naam dein
(Iss pyar ko hum kya naam dein)
Hai ye nasha, ya hai zehar
Iss pyar ko hum kya naam dein
(NANDINI cupped his cheeks and kissed his forehead as if telling him that she is only his and he dont need to get insecure MANIK sang the lines and kissed her forehead as if trying to told her that if he belongs to her then she only belongs to him.)

Kab se adhuri hai ik daastaan
Aaja usey aaj anjaam dein
Tumhe bhuloon kaise main
Meri pehli khata tum ho
(MANIK sang these lines as if telling her that there is still something pending between them and he wants to make it up to her NANDINI sit straight in his lap and started playing guitar with him while he smiled brightly seeing her and started nuzzling his face in her hairs and holds her more tightly.)

Main jo jee raha hoon
Wajah tum ho..
Wajah tum ho.. (x2)
(MANIK still sang nuzzling his nose in her neck while she was playing the guitar and MANIK was still in his romantic mood)

oo...

Kya jaane tu mere iraade
Le jaunga saansein chura ke
(Saansein chura ke)
Kya jaane tu mere iraade
Le jaunga saansein chura ke
(NANDINI stands up from his lap leaving him shocked and goes to balcony he follows her and stood at the door of balcony admiring his love who is just gaping at the garden of the mansion MANIK slowly goes towards her and stands behind her NANDINI blushed feeling him close and was waiting for him to do something but MANIK had his own plan.)

Dil keh raha hai gunehgaar ban ja
Bada chain hai inn gunaahon se aage
Main gumshuda si raat hoon
Meri khushnuma subah tum ho
(MANIK was smirking standing behind NANDINI while she was waiting for him to do something she was about to turn to face him when suddenly MANIK places his hands on the railing and blocked her way she understood something is cooking in his mind and turned towards him in a one swift and pushed him away due to sudden push he looses his balance and fall on the floor.)

Main jo jee raha hoon
Wajah tum ho..
Wajah tum ho.. (x2)

Wajah tum ho.. (x4)
(NANDINI came on top of him and without waiting for him fussed her lips on his he was shocked by the sudden kiss he responds after some seconds regestering her bold act and started kissing her more hungrily than her and her hands were roaming on his bare chest while his hands were digged in her waist both were biting,chewing each others lips and was not ready to leave.)

MANIK broke the kiss in the need of air and was panting heavily while NANDINI was still not ready to leave him she started biting his neck while he was moaning her name helplessly  unable to take her tortures anymore he sat up and she also came in her senses and blushed hard and started looking here and there MANIK being the teaser how can he let any chance to waste for teasing her clearing his throat he holds her hands and said baby nowadays m seeing haan you are getting naughty and wild day by day aisa b kya ho gaya that you just cant hold back urself he suddenly pull her and her hands landed on his bare chest he placed his index finger on her chin and made her look into his eyes and the moment she looked into his eyes she blushed hard he was enjoying her reactions he was about to take a step when they heard CABIR calling MANIK from downstairs NANDINI was trying to get out from his hold while he smirked and said baby for now m leaving you as all of our friends are downstairs but not for soon you have to pay for the desires which you ignited in ma body after your this step hearing him NANDINI blushed and pushing him away ran downstairs.

Sorry sorry if you are getting bore from ma romantic updates but kya karun likhte-likhte romance beech mein aa hi jata hai but koi ni i know you guys are enjoying and yeah i pomise in next update you will get to read
masti,romantic fights and bonding of CAVYA and MUKBHI be ready and enjoy reading and yeah dont forget to comment and votes as i am desperately waiting for your response.