CHAPTER 29

MANAN ROOM:

Both were lying on the bed and MANIK was busy in romancing and NANDINI was moaning his name badly getting back to her senses NANDINI turned and hugged MANIK tightly he smiled and took her in his embrance suddenly NANDINI looks at MANIK and told him that she is hungry to which MANIK cursed himself under his breathe and now he realized that both are hungry as they just had their breakfast in the whole day he was busy in abusing himself when NANDINI brings him out of his lala land and said what are you thinking MANIK go and bring some food na hearing her he nodded and placing her on bed moved downstairs to kitchen he reached there and saw food in refrigerator he warms the food and placing food in tray came back to his room he placed it on table and saw NANDINI coming out of the washroom after getting freshened up both settled themselves on bed and started eating their late night dinner. After finishing their dinner both settled themselves again on bed and lied besides each other after some talking and peckings both drifted to sleep cuddling each other.

Next morning 11 am

A loud banging of door broke the sleep of love birds sleep NANDINI opened her eyes first she looked at her love sleeping peacefully hiding his face in her hairs She caressed his cheeks and placed a butterfly kiss on his mole he smiled a little in sleep and made his grip more tight on her she ruffles his hairs and said lovingly good morning MANIK leave me and wake up now someone is banging the door she was trying to coming out from his grip but he tightened his hold more on her and started nuzzling his face more into her giving wet kisses on her shoulder and said go away let us sleep.

MANIK shouts fell in deaf ears and the banging of door was not stopped after getting fed up and muttered i am going to kill you whoever you are saying this he gets up from bed and opens door being frustrated on the other side NANDINI was gigling he opened the door and saw his friends standing on door with serious faces he got worried and asked WHAT HAPPEN GUYS WHY U GUYS ARE TENSED on the other side NANDINI got confused and moved towards the door and standing beside MANIK asked the same CABIR first started conversation and said wo NANDINI hum kal raat k bare mein tumse baat karna chahte hai hearing him NANDINI got worried and said CABIR m sorry for what i did with you last night i know that was wrong but i was not in my senses NANDINI said this looking down and continues not even you only i want to say sorry to you all because of me you have to go through so much she said this looking downwards she was on the verge of crying MANIK also got worried he didn't expected this from them.

MANIK looks at his friends and saw his friends faces he was now getting more worried suddenly he saw CABIR winking at MUKTI and understood that they are just teasing her and he also thinks of playing as he cant see NANDINI sad he looks at her and said koi ni NANDINI lets them be like this hum chalte hai i planned something for them and now as you can see they dont want to be part of it now so lets u and me go there ok NANDINI didn't understood what MANIK is saying she looks at him with confused face when he gestured her to play alog she understood it and nodded so she also said now faking sadness ha MANIK lets go.

All his friends were listening to them silently and now they didn't understood ALIYA being the excited one hearing word plan opens her mouth spills the beans and said what plan guys please tell na i am dying to know and dont worry we are just acting so that we can tease you she said this and bites her tongue because she blurts out the whole truth and all their plan to tease MANAN went in vain hearing her MANIK smirked and said sarcastially thanx ALIYA for telling me as i just want to listen this from you he then looked at CABIR who said to DHRUV topiwale tu na apni is chalti firti makeup ki dukaan ko sambhal ni sakta hamare sare plan ka satyanash kar dia isne DHRUV looks at him and said CABIR why are you blaming me as well as ma baby.

CABIR looks at him in disbelief and said teri toh he was about to pounced on him when MANIK came in between and said so CABIR now you are going to tell me or you want me to use ma way you know na CABIR started walking backwards as MANIK was walking forward CABIR was fumbling and said dekh MANIK vo sirf mera plan ni MUKTI aur ABHIMANYU ka bhi plan tha he said this and ran in the whole room as he knows now he is caught MANIK started running behind him and said kaminey! Ruk tu teko mai batata hoon first you spoked ma drink and then yeh sav planning karke tu humein tease karna chahta tha tu aaj ni bachega both were running and fighting like tom n jerry MANIK caught the hem of his t-shirt due to which he got stopped and started beating him and abusing him black and blue after feeling tired MANIK looks at MUKBHI who were also trying to run but MANIK shouted their name name due to which theybturned and MUKTI said MANIK mai toh bus aise hi you know na tu toh mera bhai h and i know you are not beating me right she said this stammering and innocently MANIK came towrds her and said MUKTI maska na mar tu aaj ni bachne wali he was about to pounce on her when NANDINI came in between and said MANIK tum MUKTI ko ni maroge MUKTI hides behind NANDINI and said thanx NANDINI you are saviour NANDINI turned and moves away and said not so soon MUKTI.

MANIK came and started tickling her due to which she was laughing like hell amd pleading him to stop but MANIK this time was in no mood to leave her that easily MUKTI was jumping and laughing NANDINI then goes to ABHI and said so bhai you are also was the part of their plan listening her ABHI starts pleading and said dekh BABY DOLL mai toh tera bhai hoon na toh tu meko kaise kuch kahegi and upar se mai bada bhi hoon toh bade bhai ko pareshan ni karte saying this he ran in the room and NANDINI was running behind him and said bade bhai haan mai batati hoon aapko bade bhai kya hota hai ABHI stand son bed and was shouting while NANDINI started throwing cushions on him feeling breatheless they sat on bed same was with the case MANIK and MUKTI while CABIR was lying on the couch like lifeless body and other three NAVYA and DHRULYA was enjoying the whole scernio laughing their guts out straightening themselves they look at each other and ahared a group hug while CABIR getting in his usual work said so MANAN how was your night to which both blushed.

Hmmm i think many of you were waiting for next update so here you go i am back hope you all gonna enjoy it keep voting and commenting.