chapter 2 (edited)

Morning 9:00 am Malhotra Mansion:

Both the love birds are sleeping peacefully in each other arms... sun rays started disturbing their sleep.

MANIK is the first to wake up due to sun rays falling on his face he opened his eyes and the sight in front of him made him again fall in love because the girl who is his everything she is sleeping in his arms hiding her face in his chest holding his vest tightly and he was admiring her beauty and to show his love he started pecking her forehead... feeling his touch she opened her eyes and saw her love who is already looking at her both smile looking at each other. After some admiring and small peckings MANIK started his work of being naughty and asked NANDINI about his morning dose to which she blush first.

She slowly lifts her face and pecked on MANIK lips he was not satisfy with the small kiss so he thought of telling her that its not the way he wants his morning doses and to show how he wants his morning dose MANIK cupped her face and said "its not my morning kiss now i ll tell u how u ll give me my morning dose."

He made her lie beneath him and came on top of her and without wasting any second he sealed his lips with hers for a passoinate morning kiss biting her lips and to made his way of entering in her mouth he bite her lower lip and entered in her mouth nd taste each and every corner of her mouth both are kissing each other passionately and was not ready end the kiss after getting breatheless he slowly broke the kiss and pecked her swollen lips. Both open their eyes at the same time and they look at each other and passed smile to each other.

After kissing each other both straightened themselves and sat with the support of bedrest NANDINI said him to freshen up first but MANIK being him how can he let the opportunity slips from his hand he told her to take bath together to which she blushed hard thinking of what gonna happen if they bath together.

He picked her in his arms and moved towards bathroom and take her to shower he made her stand in shower and removed both of their clothes he switch it on the and as soon as water fell on them their eyes got hodded and on top of that the cold water was doing nothing but was only increasing the proximity she lift her eyes upwards and looked in his desires filled eyes both got lost in each other and to show her feelings she started caressing his cheeks and kissed his forehead,then right eye then left eye after kissing his both eyes she kissed his both cheeks and moved towards his lips she took his lips and kissed his lips slowly and lovingly and he was responding with equal favour.

After bath he took towels and give one to her and took one for himself after wrapping towel around his waist he asked her to change in room and he ll change in the bathroom itself.

After getting ready both moved towards downstairs and reached in living room both look at each other and smiled because all there friends were waiting for them.

First was the CABIR who look at them and he being the opportunist how can he let this opportunity go to tease MANAN and after seeing them he started his fun by pointing his finger in the dorection from where they were coming and said "LOOK GUYS HERE ARE OUR LOVE BIRDS,OUR MANAN."

All look at that direction and smiled MUKBIR being the evil twins,the bullies look at each other and started pulling there legs while DHRULYA was looking at them and enjoying the moment. After pulling their legs they started discussing about each other and their future. MUKTI is d first one to start the talk to MANAN.

Mukti: waise guys i think tum logo ko ab apni marriage k bare mein sochna chahie i mean as we all know how u both are and you both cant live without each other then whats the problem in getting married.

CABIR seconded her and said the same and DHRULYA also said the same.

MANAN smiles loooking at each other and on behalf of both of them MANIK replied and said "guys first we both want to make our carriers as I want to earn for her so that i can fulfill her all wishes" hearing him NANDINI smiled and to show her feelings she gives a kiss on his cheek as a small gesture of her love and he returned the favouor by kissing her forehead.

CABIR being the teaser again tease MANAN and said to others guys close your eyes.

MANIK rolls his eyes and NANDINI blushed while MANIK look at CABIR and said "CABIR u cant be serious man" .

CABIR replied and said "MANIK BABA i ll take this as a compliment" after their small chit chats all move towards dinning table to have some breakfast.

After settling them on dinning table all have their breakfast as they were eating a question popped in MANIK'S mind and he asked "NANDINI why were you so worried yesterday" all others stopped eating.

NANDINI who was about to put first bite in her mouth heard his this question and saw all others looking at her with questioning eyes and were waiting for her answer.

NANDINI look at MANIK and said "vo.. i was waiting for your message but you didn't messaged which made me worried and i also called you but you were not even answering my calls so after getting more worried i came running as fast as i can to check on you" after listening her answer MANIK cursed himself that how can he be so careless and can scare the shit out of her he mentally made a note that he will not do it again.

MANIK took her hand in his hand and looking deep in her eyes said "i promise LOVE i am not going to be this careless again and i am never going to make you worried" listening him she smiled and he kissed her hand to which she return the favour by giving him a beautiful smile which is only reserved for him FAB4 sighed a breath of relief which they were holding from so long and listening all this they all chuckled and continued their breakfast after getting done with their breakfast they left for SPACE for their daily chorous for work.

Hello again everyone and here is the next chapter hope u all are going to it and i ll try my best to give u a good chapter daily.Please tell me your views by commenting.