CHAPTER 8 (edited)

At hospital

After there tom & jerry fight MANBIR straightend themselves and sat on the bed NANDINI moved towards CABIR and twisting his ear said "this boy is very naughty we have to find a girlfriend for him"...... CABIR freed himself and said "no kyu mujhe bali ka bakra bana ri tum dono khush ho toh meri khushiyan kyu chin rahe ho"... all look at him and said "SERIOUSLY CABIR AB HUMEIN LAGTA HAI ITS HIGH TIME YOU REALLY NEEDED A GIRLFRIEND."

CABIR glared at them and said "tum log sidha ye bolona ki tum sabko privacy chahie apne apne lover sath taki mai tumhare koochikoo mein interfare na karu specially this MANAN they needed privacy dats why NANDINI ye bol rahi but let me tell u aisi koi hai hi ni jo mujhe control kare afterall i m CABIRAA the biggest prankster."

Altough everyone present in the room knows CABIR is not serious but our naive NANDINI'S eyes filled with tears taking CABIR's joke seriously and tears started flowing from her eyes all got worried and MANIK run towards her wipe her tears and asked "what happend Baby why are you crying" saying this he engulfed her in his arms and started patting her back to made her stop crying.

After getting normal NANDINI said " i am sorry CABIR i was just saying this because i also want you to feel this love i want you to understand it as how beautiful life becomes when you fell in love."

After understanding NANDINI's words all look at her at disbelief as how innocent someone's soul can be as she took CABIR's joke seriously.
MANIK made himself sit besides NANDINI and kissed her forehead and made her look into his eyes and said "BABY YOU ARE RIGHT EVERYONE HAVE TO EXPERIENCE IT AND SOMEDAY CABIR WILL ALSO GOING TO EXPERIENCE IT BUT WHEN CABIR WAS SAYING ALL THAT HE WAS JOKING THAT TIME WHY YOU TOOK IT SERIOUS AND STARTED SHEDDING THESE PRECIOUS TEARS OF YOURS."

CABIR seconded him and politely said "MANIK is right i didn't meant to hurt u my baby sis i was just playing and waise b jab mujhe koi ladki milegi toh mai sabse pehle tumein btaonga afterall finalise to tum karogi na saying this he winked at her"...everyone sigh in relief seeing NANDINI smile.

As they were talking doctor walked in to room and told everyone to leave the room as he need to check on NANDINI all left the room and let the doctor to check on her as MANIK was leaving NANDINI holds his hand gestured a no to MANIK as she dont want him to leave the room. MANIK look at doctor and asked "if he can stay doctor nodded a yes and MANIK stand there quietly and let doctor check on her" as soon as he checked her MANIK asked about NANDINI'S discharge doctor told him that he will discharge her day after tommorrow as right now she is weak and her wounds needed a proper treatment so that she can recover soon and doctor also told MANIK that they need to conduct some test of NANDINI to know about her internal injuries as her accident is not small one MANIK nooded his head as NANDINI'S health is his first priority soon doctor left after checking on her as he left FAB4,NAVYA walked in and asked MANIK what doctor said to which told them everything.

They talked for a while and MANIK told them to go to their homes and rest as all were worried for her everyone denied first and then said "ok" as chacha chachi and rishab are also coming to check on her and doctor will not allow so many persons in hospital all understood the situation and left but before leaving they warned even ordered MANIK to call them in case he needed help MANIK promised them and said ok all left after hugging NANDINI and warned her only to take rest she nooded and smiled after bidding bye all left soon.

As soon as they left the room a nurse came with NANDINI's dinner but NANDINI denied to have the dinner as she didnt want to have soup she was cribbing and was neglecting to have it MANIK thought for a while and asked "so you decided you will not have it" she nooded a no like a 4 year baby MANIK smiled a little seeing his love behaving like a baby but he cannot let her play with her health as she was weak he thought for a while and suddenly a wicked plan comes in his mind he smirk evilly but NANDINI didnt understood his smirk she was just thinking what was he upto she was thinking all this when MANIK next step made her shocked as "he whispered in her ears that if you dont want to have this soup then let me do my task of kissing you as i m dying to do so from the moment our friends were teasing and was asking you know what i mean" he said all this in front of nurse NANDINI 's eyes popped out from their socket after listening this and he was just acting innocent as he said nothing and started moving closer to her and she started moving backwards they were just inches apart when she stopped him and said"she ll have it she gulped down the soup and glared at him as she finished the soup and nurse left taking bowl."

As soon as nurse left NANDINI started hitting him and said you cheated "you are a monster... u r a cheater monster manik.

MANIK holds her hand and said that was the only way to make you drink soup and you know i will nevermind to kiss you in front of all as u know i can do this NANDINI blushed at it and MANIK couldn't control himself he bites her left cheeks to which she smiled and he said he loves to saw her blushing like this both looks in each other eyes and started moving closer as MANIK was just inches apart from claim her lips suddenly the door gets opened he looks at the door and straightened himself he started looking here and there chachi was first one to enter she looks at NANDINI first and got relaxed she moves towards her and asked if she is fine or not NANDINI answered in yes and started talking.

After satisfying herself chachi starts asking NANDINI what she was doing before to which MANAN blushed remembering their almost kiss chachi understood their situation and was about to start her teasing but MANIK understood it and left by making excuse that he is hungry he ran fast and came out of room he sighed as he knows what chachi was upto he soon relaxed himself and went to canteen of hospital he ate a sandwich and drinks coffee and soon comes back to room as he entered he told chacha chachi rishab to leave as he ll stay here they also denied but soon left assuring them that he ll take care of Nandini.

All left soon and MANIK gives medicene to NANDINI and told her to sleep she soon drifted to sleep due to the effect of painkillers.MANIK smiled at it and lied beside her taking her in his arms and wished her goodnight by holding her tightly and kissing her cheeks he also drifted to sleep admiring his SLEEPING PRINCESS.

I hope u all are enjoying the story thanks for ur support.
Please keep comenting and voting.