CHAPTER 40

Dinning table,malhotra mansion:

Boys were sitting in one side while the girls were sitting on other side there is not any noise or something coz girls and boys were shooting dreaggers on each other while the three person ABHIMANYU,MANIK and NANDINI were sitting there with sulking face and were abusing their friends for their this immature act unable to control silence anymore NANDINI looks or rather plead MANIK and ABHIMANYU for some help they nodded and starts talking MANIK was the first one to came up with a plan and he started talking and gesture ABHIMANYU and NANDINI to join him they nodded and MANIK continued and said so guys as you all decided and now it is a girls vs boys so lets continue this fight and lets make it fair enough by giving task to each other NANDINI also supported and said guys i think MANIK is right lets give them task and we ll see who is best seeing MANAN ABHI also joins them and said yeah guys one more thing whoever is going to win will be rewarded by a condition which they have to accept and done it FAB4,NAVYA looks at each other and said 'done' while TRIO left a sigh of relief NANDINI being the angel how can she let her small family to starv so she told all of them to have breakfast all were eating breakfast while having breakfast MANIK mind poke him to do some mischief so he freed himself from his slippers that he was wearing and started rubbing his toes on NANDINI'S milky skin as they were sitting opposite to each other NANDINI feeling his touch made her eyes widen and instantly glared at him shooting draggers to him while MANIK didn't care infact smirked and now started doing it with more affection while NANDINI was bitting her lips to control herself and MANIK was enjoying after finishind breakfast all moved towards living room and settle themselves on couches and sofa.

Living room

Girls were sitting on the one big sofa while boys settles themselves on other couch and sofa this time girls start talking MUKTI was the first one so she said or rather ordered to shoot their tasks ABHI made a very bad face as he dont want to spoil his image in front of her so instead of him DHRUV relpied and told the first task that is:

1) cricket
ALYA being her said bas cricket we will surely going to win you just wait and watch CABIR smirked and said MY MAKEUP KI DUKAAN who said you that this is going to be this simple there will be a twist in this and the twist is there is no runs,no hit wicket,no lbw,no run out,no clean bold and all you need is to out the person by catching his ball with not you hands but with the net basket girls got confused and were looking at boys as they know one thing that in cricket all you need to run and make a good score they didn't know much about how people got out but they nodded and said loudly done while MANIK,ABHIMANYU and NANDINI were looking at all of them with horrified eyes as they can imagine where theis fight is going they were about to interfair when their partners sternly warned them that dont interfair and girls also told boys to do the same task with them they agreed.

Next was the girls task and boys asked them so this time girls smirked and NAVYA order buttler something and told him to bring it soon buttler came with 2 suits of coat pant,2 sarees and some ' nakli dardi'(you can imagine them in the dardi which they used when CABIR change himself in an oldie incle when they were trying to bring DHRUV back in the group in the episode) buttler put them on table and left from there MUKTI look up at boys and told them that so this is your next task this time boys got confused and looks at girls while MUKTI continued and said your second task is to:

2) trolling
CABIR and DHRUV got happy and DHRUV replied bs itni si baat ye toh hum yun kar lenge this time girls smirked and MUKTI again continued said tch...tch...tch poor you guys who told you that it is damn easy she then winked at NAVYA who looks at boys and told them their further plan but boys got shocked hearing her and instantly four of them shouts loudly what while now NANDINI got excited as she knows and joins girls and explains them what they have to do so she started and said let me continue now and then she told them that they have to troll people with these things which buttlers brings for them and then she explains further that all four of them have to change themselves in that coat pant,saree and the two of them also have to put up this dardi NANDINI made MUKTI stands up and shows them how to do it in which first they use the dardi and shows them that how they have to put in on the faces then 2 of them have to wear the saree and cover their faces with the pallu and two of them have to wear coat pant and use this nakli dardi also while everyone was listening to MUKNI our MANIK was sitting quietly and was admiring his mini monster and thought of joining her in this tasks but he made a bad face also as in all this task thing he wont be able to spend time with her then he smirked and mentally patted himself as MANIK MALHOTRA has his own ways to romance with her girl and no one can stop him he chuckled at this and again looks at OTHERS while boys also told girls to do the same task which they instantly agreed.

They discuss about more and then
Boys continued with their next task and told them the task which is:

3)to flirt with a stranger and act like a drunk girl and also the girls have to seduce the stranger and took his phone number
This time ABHIMANYU explains then their this task while Girls smirked as this is the easy task as they can do it easily MUKLYA instanly got agreed as they did it earlier while NAVNI was still in delimma after thinking NAVYA also got agreed finding everyone agreeing NANDINI was also about to say yes when MANIK stands up and shouted loudly that NANDINI is not doing this task she is not going to seduce anyone even she is not going to take any number he said this in anger and his wyes were spitting fire he cant even imagine NANDINI doing this then how can he even let her do this NANDINI face palmed her face seeing her monster possessiveness and his mad love she doesnt know how to react as on one side she is jumping with joy while on other hand she is cursing for his this much possessiveness she is about to argie when he gave her a look which scared the shit out of her and she instantly said no while also understood it and they agreed as they cant make MANIK angry and then ALYA told boys to do the task also but they will do it with some other girls.

Now its the time for last task which ALYA explains and the task they have to do is:

4)they have to dance in the disc as girls dances like bar dance and people are going to bidding for their performance in which they have to earn a good amount
CABIR instantly start cribbing and said this is not fair yar you guys gives us wrong tasks how we are going to dance that to like bar dancers no we are not doing this NAVYA smirked and said thik hai mat karo aur har manlo and hum girls ko winners announce kar do waise b tum boys k bas ka kuch ni hai tum log kuch kar b ni sakte she said this and hi-fived with MUKTI while CABIR annoyingly replied and said MADHUBALA JI aap toh chup hi rahie ab dekhna hum ye task b jeentenge and tum girls ko haraeinge b just want and watch NAVYA also shoot a dragger and said thik hai fir hum b dekhte h k tum log ksise jeetoge whie DHRVU told them to do the same with them which they agreed.

NANDINI interrupted them and told them that the amount that they are going to earn will donate the whole amount to orphange hearing her each and every person present there lools at with proud filled eyes while his MONSTER who was angry on her few minutes ago thanx her aiyappa for sending this ANGEL in his life after discussing a little more all stood up face to face each other now it was time for their condition of win or loose

first was DHRULYA and they ALYA was standing in front of him and said if i am going to win then you have to take me to shopping for one week which DHRUV cribbed but agreed and then he put his condition and told her that if he will win then she have to cook good food for him hearing him ALYA eyes buldged out from her sockets but she agreed.

Next was MUKBHI MUKTI looks at ABHI and told him that of she won then he ll go with her on a bike ride on which she is going to ride and he will have to gives him company he instantly agreed but MUKTI wad upto something more on bike ride and now it was ABHI turn so he told her that if he ll win then she have to go on date with him which she agreed.

Next was our cute CAVYA in which NAVYA told CABIR that if she ll win then he including all the boys have to do household chores including cooking to which all boys shout NO while CABIR agreed and all boys started beating him after beating him enough he straightened himself and looks at NAVYA and told her his condition which is the same that girls will do all this.

Last was our love birds MANAN MANIK looks at NANDINI and whispered his condition in her ear which made her blush hard the condition is that if he ll win then they both will go on pre honeymoon only they two without their friends everyone present there understood what MANIK is upto so they didn't mind as they want them to spend time after all that ficaso while NANDINI came up with her condition that they will not go alone their friemds will also going to join them in the coming trip he cribbed but agreed.

So these are ma crazy ideas i will soon going to start work on next chapters after this as i am also excited to write all this in detail so gear up yourself and tell me how are the task hope you readers will like it and please dont forgot to comment and votes i am eagerly waiting for your response.

My works:

1) we live for each other

2)love or sacrifice