CHAPTER 5 (edited)

After their romance MANAN moved towards their friends who were waiting for their favorite couple.
As soon as MANAN reached to them CABIR again started to tease but this time MANIK glared at him and said
" CABIR if you speak one more word to tease us then this time i am not going to leave you and you have to pay for it because this time i am not going to let u enjoy my situation and tease us anymore so now no more teasing lets head back home."

CABIR got scared by MANIK this warning nd follows him silently as he dont want to pay.

As they moved towards parking it started to rain NANDINI got so excited like a kid and ran out of college on the road as rain drops fell on her face she started to smile more.

MANIK was just standing behind her and was mesmerised to see his lady love playing with rain drops just like a 4 year old baby he was admiring her with all his love and she was just enjoying the rain forgetting her surroundings.

MANIK after seeing her getting drenched in rain and to show his feelings he started to sing.

(This song is a punjabi song 'dream girl'.)

Haan ji assi jaan gaye
Haan ji pehchaan gaye
Ji saade dil nu oh apna maan gaye
Oh mardi aa

(MANIK sang these lines seeing NANDINI getting drenched in rain and playing with the rain drops like a kid.)

Pyar saanu kardi aa
Assin vi is gall te
Usko de jaan gaye
Haan ji assi jaan gaye
Haan ji pehchaan gaye
Ji saade dil nu oh apna maan gaye

(MANIK sang these lines while looking at his love who was looking more beautiful like an anģel as rain drops were touching her face and she was glowing.)

I wanna know yea
I wanna hold yea
I wanna love yea
I wanna feel yea

(CABIR sang these lines to improvise MANIK while MANIK look at him and smiled on the other hand FAB4,NAVYA started enjoying the song and join NANDINI in the rain and stand beside her but our MAJNU MANIK was just looking at his girl.)

Mere khuda,hai dil se duaa
Karaan teriyan duaawan,mainu deyin tu mila
Asin mar jaenge,jind naa ohde kar jange
Oh taa nazar milake,kar ehsaan gaye
Haan ji asin jaan gaye
Haan ji pehchaan gaye
Ji sade dil nu oh apna maan gaye

(MANIK continues his singing and kept looking at her only and this time NANDINI opened her eyes and saw MANIK staring at her with his love filled eyes she looks deep in his eyes and understood he meant each and every word of song.)

Asin tut jange ,asin lutt jange
Asin teri bukkal vich hi lukk jaenge
Main darta hoon,pyar usse karta hoon
Par pyaar ke khel mein, hum ho anjaan gaye

(MANIK who was lost in NANDINI he was standing a little far from her she with eulyes ask him to come to her and he immediately oblidged her he came to her and stands just beside her.)

Haan ji asin jaan gaye
Haan ji pehchaan gaye
Jo sade dil nu oh apna maan gaye

(Hearing his own lyrics MANIK eyes got a little moist to calm his turmoil NANDINI came towards him and holds his hands and kissed it she looks at him and smiled seeing her beautiful smile he also smiles and kissed her forehead.)

Haan ji asin jaan gaye
(I wanna know yea)
Haan ji pehchaan gaye
(I wanna hold yea)
Ji saade di nu oh
(I wanna love yea)
apna maan gaye
(I wanna feel yea)

MANIK ended the song and embraced NANDINI tightly in his arms after taking her in his arms he was feeling so much complete on that moment that he didnt want to left her for a second he was making his hold toght on her while she was letting him do whatever he wants to seeing this CAVYA,DHRULYA and MUKTI also join them and hugged them tightly as they know what MANAN meant for all of them breaking hug MANIK said lets go rain also get stopped and all moved towards their cars.

MANAN goes in MANIK'S CAR and their friends goes in CABIR'S CAR as they wants to give MANAN some privacy coz they can understands MANIK state of mind.

In MANIK'S CAR as they drove off from campus MANIK holds NANDINI's hand tightly and entwined his fingers with hers and kissed her fingers one by one NANDINI rested her head on MANIK'S shoulder they were talking nothing as sometime silence do its work of talking both kept quiet for sometime breaking silence MANIK speaks first and said I LOVE YOU NANDINI and kissed her forehead NANDINI also said I LOVE YOU TOO MANIK and kissed his cheek.

Again there was silence between them and this time NANDINI broke the silence and asked "What happend MANIK you are looking worried?" Hearing her MANIK smiled and looks at her he stopped the car at a side of the road he turn towards NANDINI and cupping her cheeks he placed his lips on her and started kissing her lips slowly and gently and NANDINI also started responding to him as she knows something is bothering him and only she can heal him with her love after kissing each other for few minutes both pulled apart and joined their forehead MANIK again pecked her lips and started driving while driving he said "NANDINI once after reaching home then i ll tell you what is bothering me".... NANDINI him a smile to him and again rested her head on his shoulder while MANIK was pecking her forehead again and again as he thinks its the only way to calm his inner turmoil.

As they reached MALHOTRA MANSION both stepped out of the car and moved towards the door to enter but suddenly due to fast wind NANDINI's stall flew away with wind she ran towards to catch it and got out of the house she didn't saw anything as her all focus was on her stall once she catch it she moved towards the house but suddenly a high speed car was coming towards her direction she doesn't saw it and the person who was driving horned hearing car horn MANIK AND NANDINI both look at that direction seeing car speed NANDINI got scared and in fear closed her eyes tightly and covers her face MANIK to save her also run towards the road but car hits her and she roll over the road blood and she met with the accident was coming from her head and hands.

MANIK saw all this and got shocked and stands in the mid way numb his body was not moving he was standing in the mid of the road lifeless..... it happens so soon that he didnt understood anything and at the same time FAB4 and NAVYA also reached there but it was late they saw NANDINI in this condition and rush towards her she was lying on the road unconsious all were looking for MANIK as he was not around.

CABIR saw him first and shouted his name hearing his shouts MANIK came back to his senses and rush towards her he took her head in his lap and saw blood coming from her head he took her in his arms and started crying bitterly FAB4 and NAVYA were also crying CABIR control himself and said we need to rush and take her to hospital everyone nodded and MANIK took NANDINI in his arms and ran towards the car he sits at the back seat with NANDINI in his lap and CABIR takes the driving seat while NAVYA took passenger seat he started the car and drove to hospital as fast as he can all others follow them in MUKTI's car which is already parked at MALHOTRA MANSION.

So guys sorry for this but i have to make this twist as after this our MANAN bond will going to be more strong and the song i wrote here was a punjabi song DREAM GIRL by J STAR plz listen this song on youtube as it is one of my favourite just tell me ur views in comments and votes i am very thankful to u all as u are liking my story thanku so much.