CHAPTER 52

After the tom n jerry fight of MANBIR all settled themselves again in the living hall this time the position were like MANAN on one couch with MUKTI sitting next to her DHRULYA on one couch and co-incidently CAVYA sat together on a sofa with ABHI they all were dicussing about how to celebrate NEW YEAR when an idea came in MUKTI's mind and she told them to organise a theme party all liked the idea and NANDINI said so lets divide the work but first lets discuss the theme all were thinking making a serious face.

Suddenly CABIR came up with an idea and said guys lets just forget about theme party lets organise this party in our style FAB5 Style with only all of us and its being so long that we didn't party all instantly liked the idea MUKTI being the most excited one said yeah guys lets do this i mean lets party wild in our style she said this and look at MANIK who was till now silent he look up at NANDINI who blinked her eyes in assurance MANIK then look at FAB4 who was excited including DHRULYA and was just waiting for his reply he blinked his eyes and said okay guys so its decided we are partying and that too a wild in our style hearing him FAB4 pounced on him and they shared a group hug while the ABHINAVNI was adorning them.

After breaking hug FAB5 shared another hug including ABHINAVNI breaking hug ALYA said yipeee! lets go for shopping now hearing her boys eyes bulged out of their sockets while girls standing there look at her in disbelief CABIR who got irritated hearing ALYA looking at DHRUV said oh topiwale tu apni is barbie doll ko sambhal le varna kasam se kisi din mai iska murder kar donga hearing him others brust out in laughing while DHRUV was pressing his lips to control his laughter and ALYA was shocked listening him DHRUV look at ALYA and said baby dont worry wo bas mazak kar raha ALYA who was till now is in trance came out and started hitting CABIR while others were laughing DHRUV came between them and took ALYA in his arms.

CABIR who was beaten up badly look at others and said with a fake innocent face yeah sahi hain ek toh hasao,mar khao aur upar se shabashi hi nahi milti chal CABIR tere talent ki kadar karne wala bhi koi nahi hain NAVYA who was laughing holding her stomach look at CABIR and said bas karo CABIR hamara pait fat ra has-has k hearing her CABIR look at her and got lost in laugh.

MANIK being the opportunist drag NANDINI to the kitchen and made his hold tight on her NANDINI knew what he wants so she snaked her hands around his neck and asked kya hua MANIK why you drag me like this sab bahar hain what will they think MANIK pull her closer and said do i need to tell you MISS MURTHY why i drag you like this its being so long that i didnt romanced with you so as i got chance i drag you with me now do u need to shut my romamce NANDINI made her hold tight on his neck and said MR. MALHOTRA aap na apni aadatein shudhar lo har bar toh pakde jate ho aap fir try bhi kyu karte ho MANIK finished the gap between them by pulling her more closer that their bodies were leaning on each other and said MISS MURTHY stop saying all this and let me do my work he said this and placed his lips on hers kissing her passionately and lovingly he bites her lower lip and entered in her mouth tasting each and every corner of her mouth both were breatheless but didnt break the kiss NANDINI hands were fisted in his hair pulling him more closer sucking his upper lips but due need of oxygen both pulled apart and rested their foreheads on each other panting heavily.

MANIK opens his eyes first kissed his forehead and said I LOVE YOU to which NANDINI kissed his jaw and said I LOVE YOU TOO and hugged him tightly while MANIK also made his hold tight on her both were not ready to leave each other MANIK was the first one to break silence so within hug he asked NANDINI r u happy by the plan of new year if you are not then tell me i ll cancel it NANDINI breaks the hug and said cupping his face MANIK i am happy dont worry i know what FAB5 means to you and there is no problem because i also like the plan MANIK looks at her more lovingly and again kissed her forehead he was going for second kiss when loud ahem-ahem breaks their trance MANAN look up and saw their friends standing at the kitchen door folding their arms near chest.

CABIR came first in front of MANAN and looking at them said or rather teased kya baat hai mere romeo manna padega tu hai toh superfast express ki tarah mauka mila ni k bas shuri ho jata hain kya baat kitchen ko bhi apna bedroom samjh lia je baat kal ko meri girlfriend bnne de kasam se tere paas hi aaonga tution lene k kaise mauke pe chauka marte hai hearing him NANDINI started blushing while MUKTI the crime partner of CABIR looked at MANAN and said CABIR tu bhi ye kya bol ra infact khali tu hi kyu mai b iss MANIK se tips longi
K ghar k kone-kone par romance karna ho toh kaise apne boyfriend/girlfriend ko kich k late hain aur shuru ho jate hain.

This time NAVYA started and said are MUKTI aur CABIR sirf tum kyu even main b NANDINI se classes longi afterall vo thodi na kam hain she said this and looking at NANDINI continues kyu NANDINI tum humein dogi na classes as soon as this she heard NAVYA saying all this NANDINI mouths got open and she blushingly nodded a NO while to add more fun this time ABHI poke his nose and said are baby doll mujhe b batana please and i promise mai kisi ko aage ye tips ni donga bas tum mere kaan mein bata dena thik hain na hearing him NANDINI starts looking here and there while MANIK was cursing his friends for their perfect timings and teasing but how can he let them win he was aboit to reply them when they heard someone shouts so forgetting about all this all rushed outside.

Hello ma lovelies missed my updates well i also missed your comments and votes but kya karun i am busy but yeah i managed to write this only i hope it is upto mark and you guys will like it so here i am back with first update of today and yeah second is on the way i ll update it late night and i would like to dedicate this chapter to 'Zoya_Asif11' dear i hope you will like it so guys now i am going and if you want next updste soon then drop comments and votes for this chapter i am waiting.

Love you all

My works:

1)Manan:We Live For Each other

2)Manan:LOVE OR SACRIFICE

3)Manan:You Are My Only Dream

4)Manan:You Are My Life's Target