CHAPTER 51

As MANAN were walking DHRULYA blocked their way till the time the fight between CAVYA got sorted whereas MUKBHI was lost their trance was broke by CABIR as soon as he saw MUKBHI he smirked and thought so something is cooking here he was about to comment for them when he saw DHRULYA blocking MANAN's way and thought of teasing them later as for now his target is MANAN he ran towards them to which MUKTI,ABHI and NAVYA followed him.

CABIR was about to say something when a waiter came there and said that manager is calling them to which MANAN sigh a relief as they got save while CABIR glared at waiter and said thodi deir baad nahi aa sakte the sara maza kidkida kar dia huh! to which waiter apologised while CABIR give him a nod and all moved inside as soon as they reached inside manager came there and looking at MANIK sir we calculated the amount so tell us you want to make an announcement for this or is it ok to keep it normal hearing him all look at him while he was still thinking finding him not replying NANDINI took the lead and said sir make it normal as we dont want to make any announcement for this.

Manager nooded and said mam the amount you earned with your performances is a big and both earned equally everyone got happy as they earn this much amount manager said this after declaring he ledt from there and in excitment they hugged each other and the challenge was long forgotten and in excitment MUKTI kissed ABHI cheeks and his eyes buldged out from his sockets and when CAVYA hugged each other CABIR felt a different feeling inside him and this time its deep he breaks the hug slowly with which his fingers brushed on NAVYA arms shivers rsn down theie spines while MANIK finding everyone busy in themselves quickly pecked NANDINI lips to which her got widen and she hides herself in his chest while he chuckled kissing her hairs and embrace her more tightly and DHRULYA was also hugging tight.

After that they manager came with the bag and handling it to MANIK he left from there while all of them were also tired and they also left from there to catch some sleep settling them in both two cars MANBIR drives to MANIK'S house reaching at MALHOTRA MANSION all retired to their bedrooms
Without changing they slept due to tiredness.

Next Morning,At Dinner Table

All were sitting at the dinning table after getting freshen up and was having breakfast pulling each other legs while MANAN noticed a different sparks between MUKBHI and CAVYA the way they are staring at each other is something new they gestured to each other that they will help both the couples while DHRULYA was unaware of everything busy in their own world.

After breakfast all moved towards living room MANAN were sitting on a couch and all their friends are sitting around feeling tired then suddenly a thought came in MUKTI's mind and she shouted guys new year is coming lets plan something all look at her as if they saw an alien MUKTI feeling all eyes on her give them a what look to which all chuckled seeing everyone not interested she shrugged her shoulders and sat back on the sofa with a sad face.

NANDINI seeing MUKTI feels bad and then she also tried to indulge them in talk seeing her doing that MUKTI got happy to which NANDINI winked at her and a naughty thought came in her mind MUKTI understood it.

NANDINI started and said guys do you forgot about the conditions for this challenge as now it is not over so lets discuss who won the challenge come start as soon as she said this all look at her to which she sace them a what look CABIR started and said NANDU tumhein kya hum yahan par shanti se baithe hue ache ni lag re hearing him NANDINI made a sad pout to which MANIK smirked and moving closer to her ear whispered baby dont make pouts i ll not think again to kiss you right here in front of all and you know i wont mind doing this as soon as NANDINI heard this blushed as well as glared at MANIK to which he winked at her.

As both the love birds are busy in each other CABIR was giggling as now he got a chance to tease MANAN and also its been so long as he didn't tease them he smirked and said dekho yahan pehle toh ye NANDINI khud hi topic start karti hai fir koi baat karo toh apne MANIK land mein kho jati hain ghor kalyug hai aur upar se ye MANIK BABA iska bas chale na toh abhi k abhi ye apna romance start kar dega as soon as CABIR said this MANIK glared at him and said run for you life CABIR you are dead today he said this and ran behind him as CABIR already started running in the living hall while others were laughing seeing the fight of tom n jerry.

So as promised here is the first update of today and yeah others story will be updated till late night returning back to update hope you readers will like it and m going and you guys start your work of voting and yeah dont forget to drop the comments m eagerly waiting for your comments.