CHAPTER 33

At farmhouse

MANIK after freshening up with NANDINI moved downstairs
NANDINI dodnt asked anything to him because sje knows he ll not tell her easy so she kep quote and waits for him to open up himself.

At dinning table

All were sitting at dinning table waiting for MANAN greeting them they took there seats and soon butler came with their food serving them he left and all started eating breakfast. While having breakfast none of them speaks NANDINI find it strange but shooing it away she too eats her breakfast after finishing their breakfast CABIR stands up and looking at MANIK said we are leaving you also came in another car NANDINI got confused and asked we were to leaving together na then what comes suddenly that you are leaving without us they all look at each other and then MANIK made an excuse and said vo NANDINI i have some work so after completing it we will go she again find it strange but nodded.

All left after collecting their luggage MANIK also moved towards his room NANDINI also follows him MANIK was about to take the suitcase when NANDINI suddenly asked him MANIK is there anything which is bothering you after hearing her MANIK started looking hete and there and avoiding eye contact with her he said ha NANDINI everything is ok she was now sure that something is bothering him she cupped his cheeks and asked MANIK please tell me na what is bothering you he placed his hands on hers and said NANDINI please first let me solve it by maself then i ll tell you everything she nodded and he kissed her forehead and asked chale she nodded and both left the room.

In car

MANIK was driving the car and NANDINI's head was placed on his shoulder and he was pecking her sometimes hairs,sometimes forehead and was driving silently and she was also letting him do whatever he want to suddeny their car halted on the highway the surroundings was not good as there was jungle on both their sides and the whole road was hushed due to haltig both came out of the car MANIK opend the bonnent and saw smoke coming which means their car engine was heated and they need water they took bottle and look around finding no way both entered into the jungle.

They were walking when NANDINI found something and it mesmerised her that her eyes started twinkling seeing the view in front of her it was a waterfall a beautiful waterfall while NANDINI was looking at the waterfall MANIK was adorning her he was spellboud hos heaven was standing right in front of his eyes and his heaven was his love,his NANDINI,his star he waa just looking at her he forgot his all worries and started singing:

Sapna jahan dastak na de
Chaukhat thi woh aankhein meri
Baaton se thi tadaad mein
Khamoshiyan zyaada meri
Jabse pade tere kadam
Chalne lagi duniya meri
(MANIK started singing and hearing lyrics NANDINI was lost she was just listening to his soulfoul voice which was telling her what she means to him MANIK came forward and looks deep in her eyes both got engaged in a beautiful eye-lock he placed his palms on her vheeks and caressed it with his thumb NANDINI also placed her hands on his and smiled looking at him.)

Mere dil mein jagah Khuda ki khaali thi
Dekha wahan pe aaj tera chehra hai
Main bhatakta huaa sa ek baadal hoon
Jo tere aasmaan pe aake thehra hai
(MANIK looks her lovingly and kissed her forehead then he took her right hand into his and placed it on his heart as if telling her that his heart only beats for her she smiled broadly and took a step forward then cupping his cheek from her left hand she kissed his forehead.)

Tu rooh hai toh main kaaya banu
Taa-umr main tera saaya banu
Keh de toh ban jaaun bairaag main
Kehde toh main teri maaya banu
Tu saaz hai, main ragini
Tu raat hai, main chandni
(NANDINI then patted his heart with her hand which was placed on his heart and then she placed her head on his heart and hears his heartbeats which was just beating for her as soon as she placed her head MANIK took her in his embrance and hugs her tightly she smiled and then breaking apart he kissed her eyes.)

Mere dil mein jagah Khuda ki khali thi
Dekha wahan pe aaj tera chehra hai
Main bhatakta huaa sa ek baadal hoon
Jo tere aasmaan pe aake thehra hai
(MANIK then took her hand in his and kissed her knuckles he then kissed her nose also to which she smiled and sweing her smile he also smiles and then taking her in side hug he took her near waterfall NANDINI was just looking at him seeing his eyes which are only showing her that nothing is comparable in front of his love.)

Hum pe sitaaron ka ehsaan ho
Poora, adhoora har armaan ho
Ek dusre se jo baandhe humein
Baahon mein nanhi si ik jaan ho
Aabaad ho chota sa ghar
Lag na sake kisi ke nazar
(NANDINI then made him stopped and gestured her to sit he nodded and both sat on a rock near waterfall both were enjoying each other presence only MANIK sitting on rock pull her closer and made het sits in his laps he then took her hands in his and started caressing it with his entwining his hands with her he hides himself in her hairs as if trying to remove the burden of his heart removing by inhaling her smell.)

Mere dil mein jagah Khuda ki khaali thi
Dekha wahan pe aaj tera chehra hai
Main bhatakta huaa sa ek badal hoon
Jo tere aasmaan pe aake thehra hai
(NANDINI was ruffling his hairs only to cal his turmoil she was thinking only about him as what is bothering him so much that he was depressed to this extent MANIK was nuzzling in her neck by giving lovebites on her shoulder she knows she can calm him with her love only.)

After ending the song NANDINI called him MANIK just hummed frreing herself a little from him she instantly placed her lips on his as she knows she can calm him only like this MANIK first was shocked but then joins in and started chewing her lips and bitting her lips harshly he was loosing his control and right now he only needs her and she was letting him do what he wants to do feeling her breatheless he breaks apart and pecked her swallow lips and then again took her lips in his this time he kissed her lovingly and she was responding with more love breaking apart MANIK joined their foreheads and confessed I NEED YOU NANDINI.

So herw is next update full of MANAN ALONE hope you readers will like it enjoy reading and keep voting and commenting.

My works:
Manan:we live for each other

Manan:love or sacrifice.