CHAPTER 49

After the girls performance all of them were standing at bar counter and on top of that they were waiting for amount they were waiting for results the manager of the club started counting the amount while FAB5,NAVNI and ABHI was still enjoying everyone was talking but MANIK was busy in nuzzling his nose in NANDINI's hairs she also let him doing it and she was also enjoying both were standing MANIK was hugging her from back.

MANIK called her and said NANDU hum kab jaenge yahan se i want to cuddle you lets chuck all this and lets go now i cant wait anymore please CABIR hears his complaining and said MANIK baba atleast thodi deir toh shanti rakh le abhi manager aa jaega toh sab sath chalenge na hearing him MANIK glared at him and said tu toh baat hi mat kar ye sab teri wajah se hi hua hai na tum log jhagdte aur na hi hum logo ko yahan aana padta tujhe toh mai chodonga nahi CABIR got was about to argue when NANDINI turned towards him and said MANII... relax na baba tum ye bhi toh dekho na how much we enjoyed so stop getting angry she said this and made a puppy face seeing her face his anger instantly got melt and he hugged her tightly and again hides his face in her hairs to while she ruffles his hairs to calm him down CABIR look at NANDINI and said thank god NANDINI tumne is hulk ko shant kar dia warna ye apni rage se yahan aag hi laga deta.

NANDINI glared at CABIR and give him shut-ur-mouth-look to which he sighed and got busy in talking with ABHI as NAVYA and MUKTI were talking and DHRULYA were busy in their romance NANDINI thought of something and to spend some time with MANIK took him out in the garden.

NANDINI started walking while MANIK was walking behind her silently both stood at the end of garden NANDINI was busy admiring the stars while MANIK was busy in adorning his only star,his girl,his love,his everything suddenly MANIK took NANDINI in a back hug and rested his chin on her shoulder while she placed her hands on his hands and hold them in her both hands as if never wanting to let his touch go MANIK smiled and kissed her hairs from back and tightens his hold on her both were silent feeling each other close to each other.

MANIK turned NANDINI towards him and looking deep in his eyes said I LOVE YOU hearing him NANDINI eyes twinkles and the smile that played on her face was everything for him he tucks hair that was falling on her face while NANDINI looking deep in his eyes replied him I LOVE YOU TOO a big smile came on his lips and he instantly rammed his lips on hers the kiss was gentle and MANIK was pouring his all love in the kiss as if telling her that what she means to him while her hands also moved towards his hairs pulling them and deepen the kiss MANIK bites her lower lip asking to let his tongue in and she instantly part her lip he entered her mouth and tastes each snd every corner of her mouth while she stood surrenders the moon and the stars present their witness this pure love of them while the almighty was enjoying seeing lover birds lost in their world feeling breatheless they pull apart and rested their foreheads together.

Hey ma lovelies first of all sorry for late update and for short update also as i managed to write this only m seriously busy in exams thats why i am not giving you regular updates hope you guys will forgive me for this.

Coming back to story as you all know kyy is ending but dont worry i am not ending any of ma story i am also with other writers who are continuing their stories.

Now its time for me to leave and you to shower your love by commenting and voting i am waiting for your comments and votes hope you all will like it and sorry again bit i cant b regular till january but i ll try to give you update in days gap so enjoy reading love you all.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

My works

1)MANAN: We Live For Each Other

2)MANAN: LOVE OR SACRIFICE

3)MANAN: You Are My Only Dream