chapter 4 (edited)

Afternoon 1:00 pm

After sometime both broke the hug and headed towards the door to exit but as they say when you have KAMINEY bestfriends in your life then how can you will be in peace or how cant they ll let you in peace.

As MANAN moved towards door and opened it to move out they saw their friends standing outside the door showing their 32 teeths and smirking looking at each other all moved towards MANAN and blocked their way so that they cannot leave the room.... and they can have their teasing session CABIR being the first one started his mission to tease MANAN.

He entered first and said "guys waise mujhe lagta h k tumein college mei b kisi na kisi room ko apna bedroom bana lena chahie as we know u both cannot stay away from each other" listening to his this comment both MANAN started looking here and there and blushed.

MUKTI being the evil twin and partner in crime of CABIRAAA...... said "no guys tume isse apna bed plus honeymoon suite bana lena chahie as you guys love each other unconditionally."

NAVYA also got in her madhubala mode and said "yar MUKTI AND CABIR tum dono ne yeh toh bol dia but ek baat bolna tum log bhul gaye k in logo ko bahar do not disturb ka b board laga lena chahie."

DHURLYA also plays their part of teasing with them and then DHRUV said "yeah guys you all are right as we know how our MANIK iska bas chale toh ye NANDINI ko chore hi na kyu NANDINI sahi kaha na humne NANDINI" hearing him NANDINI blushed really hard she was finding a place to run and hide herself because she knows their this teasing is right somewhere as MANIK will really do all this if he got this opportunity.

MANIK who was listening all this was only looking at NANDINI secretively from the corner of his eyes and was smiling sheepishly he was avoiding his friends comments and also it was getting really hard for him to control himself around his friends who was doing nothing but only explaining his situation by teasing both of them.

CABIR saw MANIK looking at NANDINI secretively he again teased him and said "MANIK u can admire her in front of all of us as we are not gonna mind even we ll love to see how you admire your girl."

As CABIR finished this MUKTI said "yeah MANIK you can admire her openly we will not going to mind" DHRULYA and NAVYA too supported them and said "yeah guys go ahead" after listening all this NANDINI push them from the door and ran out of room as she knows if she stands there for long then she have to pay for their teasing as her MONSTER will not gonna leave her easily.

As she left all look at each other and laughed MANIK being him glared at his friends and said "seriously guys tumein aur koi kaam ni hai jb dekho humein embarrassed karte rehte ho" saying this he also left from there and all laughed hard seeing MANIK this condition as they cant pull MANIK leg so easily they can only pull his leg when NANIDINI is present there.

They all also left after them NANDINI was running and MANIK was also running behind her just to catch her but she was not stopping MANIK increases his speed of running and caught the hold of her and took her to classroom.MANIK pinned her to the wall and without any delay started kissing her on her lips she was also responding as she knows what her MONSTER is upto both were exploring each other mouth and was biting each other lips and were kissing each other passionately as they broke the kiss both were breathing heavily.

As he broke the kiss he started kissing her neck,shoulder cheeks his lips were not leaving her and she stood their surrendering herself as she knows its going to be difficult to stop the AWAKEN MONSTER SIDE OF HIM he gives love bites on her neck,shoulders he was not in the mood of leaving her body even for a second he kissed her throat and again moved towards her lips and bites her lower lip while NANDINI was just moaning his name helplessly as she knows if she doesnt stop him then where this all is leading.

She calms herself a bit and opened her eyes and look at him who was not ready to leave her she stopped him by holding his shoulders saying him that they need to stop MANIK also realised where they are he stopped himself and said "oh god! NANDINI you are so irrestible its being really difficult to control myself around you as you are my drug NANDINI."

NANDINI looks into his eyes and said with same intensity "please stop MANIK my feelings are mutual" both look deep in each other eyes they both were helpless as they are fighting with their desires and on top of that both are in the college......After sometimes as their nerves got calmed they smiled.

MANIK again got back in his naughty mood said "waise NANDINI dont you think our friends knows us so well i mean they know if we will be together that too with each other then where we should lend up as you know what i am saying NANDINI"..... after hearing and understanding his words NANDINI blushed and hit him on his chest to which he laughed and pecked her forehead,lips and said "lets go". Otherwise, our friends again going to come and will start their teasing session as again if they caught us in these kinds of situation then it will really gonna be difficult for them to control their friends teasing.

SO GUYS THIS IS THE NEXT CHAPTER AND IF U LIKED IT PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND TELL ME HOW WAS IT .