CHAPTER 12 (edited)

Malhotra mansion at night

As soon as CABIR removed the pillow from MANIK face MANIK opened his eyes and gestured NANDINI with eyes to save him but in response NANDINI punched his arm and greeting her teeth whispered "aur dikhao apni impulsiveness har bar bina soche act krna toh habit hai tumari ab jhelo ye sab tum hi" MANIK again closes his eyes and said to himself "chal MANIK get ready jhel ab sahi bol toh rahi hain vo" he cursed himself and opened his eyes he composed himself and looks at CABIR and behaves as if nothing happen he started looking here and there avoiding everyone.

CABIR winks at others and looking at him said "waise MANIK aaj tune prove kar dia k tu sach mein bahut desperate hain mtlab na tujh mein sharam hai na kuch i mean dekh na aaj tune hum sab k samne NANDINI ko kiss kia" MANIK glared at him but CABIR was giving him a evil smile while NANDINI was blushing her cheeks turns into crimson red first due to MANIK kiss in front of all and second because of CABIR teasing.

MUKTI supported him and said "you are right CABIR ab dekhna MANIK k ek step se NANDINI ki kya halat hogi vo toh apne blush ko control hi nahi kar pa rahi... she continues and said CABIR ye shukar mana usne sirf kiss hi kia agr puri adult movie dikha deta toh hamara kya hota aur... upar se ye shukar mana k yahan hum log k alwa koi aur nahi agar koi aur hota toh vo toh faint hi ho jata MANIK k khulam khula pyar se..... MANIK waise dont mind haan mujhe bas ye puchna hain k tu hamari presence mein khud ko control ni kar paya....kya tu hmari absence mei khud ko control kar leta h ya ni agar ni kar pata toh i can guess NANDINI ka kya haal hota hoga vo b teri jitni desperate hai ya tujhe rok leti h..... MANIK hearing all this got shocked as MUKTI was pulling his leg to this extent so to show his anger and covering up he shouted and said "MUKTI kya bol ri h tu ye CABIR toh pagal hai hi tu b kyu ban ri atleast tu toh chup baith"..... CABIR being CABIR said "bhai tu mere hi piche kyu pada rehta h use toh tu kuch ni kehta kyu bhai mai hi kyu tera ye attyachar jhelu".....
CABIR was about to say something more when DHRULYA being the saviour of MANAN said" enough guys dekho becharo ko kitna blush kar rahe aur kuch bol b ni pa re aur ek tum ho jo koi mouka ni chorte".... CABIR interupted them and said "meri make up ki dukan aur mere pyare se innocent bhai hum toh aisi hi opportunity dhundte h to tease our MANAN as they are our only target.... hearing him DHRULYA,MUKBIR started laughing and our lovely MANIK was throwing draggers but FAB4 avoided him and NANDU was giving tough competition to tomato..... their was one person who is admiring the prankstar that person is NAVYA she was silently admiring CABIR on the other hand NANDINI notices this and thought of asking her later.

NANDINI excused herself by saying i need to use washroom and moved towards washroom MANIK also excused him and said hang on guys i need to make a call altough he excused himself but it was just a bahana to stop their teasing as he dont want to embarass his girl anymore.

In washroom

NANDINI was standing in front of mirror in washroom and was blushing hard she was complaining to her aiyappa that "why this MANIK is so difficult why he always behaves impulsive why she fell in love with this monster he always trouble her but on the same time she was liking all this as she knows how much his monster loves her" after her self talk got finished with her aiyappa she washes her face and comes out as soon as she came out she looks in the room butt no one was there she thought everyone is downstairs she was thought to join them downstairs and was about to step out of the room when a hand grab her and pinned her to the wall without waiting any second he placed his lips on hers for a soul searing kiss as soon as she feels his lips on hers she started responding him their kiss soon turned in a wild kiss as she was biting his lips and was punishing him for his impulsive acts and he was also biting her lips to show her his wildness both were breatheless but was not ready to break the kiss suddenly MANIK's mind got back to his senses and he remind himself that she is still weak skhe broke the kiss and moved towards her neck he bites harshly on her left side of neck leaving his love mark on her he was driving her crazy due to his sudden wildness.... both were panting heavily she holds his face and told him to stop as she cant bear his tortures and his friends are still in the house.

MANIK calmed himself and cupping her face said "next time dont do this if i kissed you then you have to respond back otherwise you will bear the consequences".... listening his breatheless talks she playfully slapped him on his chest and said "stop it MANIK."

NANDINI looks around and ask about everyone as where they are to which he told her that all are downstairs as he ordered the food for everyone and healthy food for her she smiles seeing his care and peck his lips to which he told her to dont start it again she then holds enterwined their and said "lets go" both were about to move downstairs but he picked her in his arms and take her to dinner table.

SO GUYS AS I PROMISED HERE IS THE NEXT UPDATE HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT.