CHAPTER 19

In CABIR room,farmhouse

After listening MANIK
NANDINI  looks at him and nodded her head indicted that she is ready MANIK without any delay pick her in his arms and walks to his room he entered inside the room and NANDINI locked the room MANIK took her straight to bathroom NANDINI was confused at what is happening she was just looking at him without blinking her eyes.

After reaching in bathroom MANIK made her stand on his feet and switch on the shower MANIK cupped her face and kissed her forehead followed by her eyes and moved down and kissed her both cheeks she was just looking at him and his eyes were also fixed on her expressions he knows she loves him alot and can do anything for him but he was thinking how will he save her from coming danger as this thought pass from his mind his eyes got moist she can see tears in his eyes she just slammed her lips on his lips as she this is the only way by which she can heal his pain he was not responding she bites his lower lips hardly due to which he came back into his senses and start responding after getting breatheless she pulled apart and kissed his heart his heartbeats started beating rapidly  he holds her more tightly leaning her whole body on him he moves the strap of her top down and started biting her harshly as if trying to never let her go and making her only his he started biting all over her shoulders and neck the bites were paining her but she was not one to back out due to pain she was just erasing his worriea by letting him feel her that she is only his and no one can separtae him from her not even god coz their love is her only power.

MANIK looks up at her face and hugged her more tightly and said I LOVE YOU NANDINI I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH I CANT LEAVE WITHOUT YOU I LL NEVER LET ANYTHING HAPPENS TO YOU she understood that his worries is only related to her she knows that she is his only strength and weakness and its the time to be his strength she forcefully broke the hug and said MANIK look at me he was not listening to her and was just blabbering she shouts MANIK hearing her shout he looks at him she cupped his face and said MANII relax why are you getting worked up i know mujhe kuch ni hoga jab tak tum mere sath ho and dont worry mujhe koi tumse separate ni karega even god cant separate us we are one soul MANII you are my breathe,you are my heartbeats,you are mine only abd m yours please now stopcrying and give me ma smile her words made her calm his turmoil and he instantly pulled her again for a tight hug he broke the hug and looks at her and saw their conditions both were drenched in shower he looks at her shoulders and saw the marks turning in blue color he looks her guiltly and started saying sorry while kissing her neck shoulders lovingly to soothe her pain.
She looks at him and said dont be sorry MANII i love these marks on ma body as they told me that ma momster loves me so much that even i cant imagine hearing her he just peck her lips and off the shower and again pick her in his arms came back to room he made her stand and gives one towel to her and take one for him.

She wrapped herself in the towel took her clothes and move inside washroom to wear her clothes while he changes outside after changing clothes both moved downstairs and saw their friends sitting on dinner table CABIR told everything to others all were worried but they cant let their state show to MANAN as they know MANIK is already worried.

CABIR decided to break the silence and said look guys whose there our honeymoon couple MANAN all understood that CABIR was trying to make atmosphere normal and decided to support him he continues and said mujhe toh lagta h yahan hum relax karne ni balki hmare MANAN ka honeymoon hai aur hum yahan bas ye dekhne aae hai k how much they madly love each other NANDINI blushes and soon hides her face MANIK settle on the chair and made her sit besides him and holds her hand soon servant placed the breakfast and MANAN started feeding each other all also started having breakfast and soon they finished the breakfast and settle them in living room all started discussing about the today plan CABIR told them to lets go to club tonight hearing him NANDINI instantly stood up and said no guys not tonight all look at her suspicously including MANIK and seeing all gazes on her she said vo guys m not feeling well so i ll rest MANIK instantly stood up and cups her face worridly and said BABY WHAT HAPPEN LETS GO TO DOCTOR he was not listening to her and was just blabbering she yelled his name and said relax manik m just feeling a little low dats why m saying he instantly said guys do one thing u all go and rest and i ll take care of her all got agreed as they know only they both can heal each other zo they agreed at once and decided to left alone.

Soon its night they spend their day talking each other MANAN noticed the sparks between CAVYA and MUKHBI and decided to hook them together it was time to go to club and all goes to their room and got ready and came down NANDINI forcefully send MANIK with all to drop them so
MANIK decided to drop his friends at club.

In the meantime NANDINI also got ready wearing a red gown accessorised it wih red studs curly hairs and wearing her red heels left the farmhouse but before leaving she left a note for MANIK with a gift and goes to the date venue.

MANIK soon came back dropping everyone driectly goes to his room he checks the whole room but on not finding her everwhere he panicked and was about to left the room when his eyes fell on the gift and note which are placed on bed he opens the note first and  reads it the words written in it made him smile brighter the words in the note are

Ma monster relax and stop panicking m absolutely fine dont worry i planned a surprise so just wear this and came to the given address m waiting for you there please come soon this wait is killing me now.

Your love
Nandini

He without any delay unpacked the gift and was so happy to saw it in gift there is a black tuxedo with red piping on it he quickly changes himself in those clothes and came to dressing he was setting his hairs when his eyes fell on mirror there was a note stick to the mirror he take it and read the note the words are

My monster you are looking like a greek god that i am not able to take ma eyes off you i know you are smiling there but kya karu i can imagine how much hot are you looking now i just want to see you in reality coz ma imagination is giving me a tough time to see you in this come soon m waiting.

Your love
Nandini

He ran outside and soon reached near car he settled him on driving seat and was about to start the car to reach her soon but a message stopped him to ignite the engine it was the mesaage of NANDINI the words in the message again made him smile brightly his eyes were twinkling as he was just glad to saw the message

The message was:

Monster m warning you dont get so excited and dont you dare to drive the car fastly just drive on normal speed and came to me i am waiting.

Your love
Nandini

He follows her orders and reach the place soon he came out of the car  and was mesmerised to see the place it was a hut made up of wood and was decorated with lights he opened the door of hut and entered inside the hut he was calling her name but she was in no mood to came in front of  him

He saw the floor there are arrows made up of rose petals he walked on the path and reach to a hall the hall was decorated with rose petals scented candles and there is a table placed in the centre and on table he saw a champangne bottle in a small bucket with glasses.

He just wants to saw her he scan the hall and found her looking out of window she was facing his back he fastly reach her and stood behind her he hugged her from behind and whisper an I Love you in her ears and planted a kiss on her hairs she turns to him he looks at her and he have no words to explain her how much beautiful she was looking his words are ditching him to came from his mouth he just took her lips in his and started kissing her pouring his words in the kiss he was kissing her lovingly he breaks the kiss and joined their fireheads and  said NANDINI YOU ARE LOOKING JUST OUT OF THIS WORLD YOU ARE LOOKING LIKE AN ANGEL MA ANGEL and planted a soft kiss on her forehead she take s his hand and lead him to dinner table.