CHAPTER 11 (edited)

Evening at hospital

All came back to take NANDINI home chachi was also there and was packing the stuff MANAN were trying to talk to her but all went in vein finally gathering some courage MANIK called chachi and all looks at him MANIK moved closer and takes chachi's hands in his hands and said "wo chachi mai.... wo mai.... "chachi looks at him and asked "ye wo mai kya bol ra sidhe se bol na kya hua itna nervous kyu hai".... MANIK takes a deep breathe and said in one go "wo chachi mai NANDINI ko apne sath MALHOTRA MANSION le jana chahta hoon jaise vo thik ho jaegi mai use vapis MURTHY's MANSION chor jaonga" Chachi smiles at him and looks at NANDINI she was also looking down chachi called MANIK and said "bas itni si baat is mein dar kyu ra tha meko tum logo par pura trust h and sbse jada tujh par tu mujhse aise b kehta toh mai maan jati ab relax ho aur le ja NANDU ko apne sath bas khush".

MANIK happiness knew no boundries he sprung in chachi's arms and hugs her tightly chachi was patting his head like a mother he was overwhelmed by chachi this gesture and his eyes got moist a little he blinks the tears away which were threatened to come out from his eyes he breaks the hug and kissed chachi's cheeks chachi got happy and in excitment said "haye mera sona munda kisi ka najar na lage."

Soon chacha and CABIR came back after finishing the discharge formalities and all moved towards parking area to take their cars MANIK also came to parking came he took his car and stopped near the girls as girls were holding NANDINI he came out MANIK made NANDINI sat on the passenger seat and he took driver'seat he drove to MALHOTRA MANSION and all his friends moved towards the other car they settle themselves in the car and all of them drove to MALHOTRA MANSION.

As soon as they reached the mansion MANIK parked his car came out and moved towards the passenger seat to open the door of passenger seat he opened it and she was about to step down from the car instead he picked her in his arms she got stunned by his this gesture and was protesting to put her down but he beingstubborn didnt listened her and carried her inside the mansion all her protests went in deaf ears.

He opened the door while she was protesting and shouting MANIK put me down but MR. MALHOTRA was not in mood to listen her shouting he took her to his room and made her lies on bed as he placed her on bed she throws a pillow it was about to hit his face when he caught and said annoyingly "Kya h yar kitna chillati ho tum chilla chilla k mere kaan dard kar diye" she looked at him in disbelief and again pick a pillow and throws it on his face this time it hits him and he scream a fake ouch! She got worried and said "m sorry kahan lagi mujhe show me" seeing her getting worried a mischief idea came in his mind and faking pain he first pointshis finger to his arm and said 'yahan'.... she moves towards him and slowly rubs her hands on his arm and then kissed him on his arm he smiles a little and soon hides it as she was looking at his face then he points his finger to his right cheek and said yahan b lagi she being the innocent soul moved towards his cheek and kissed him he was mentally patting himself for his this acting and then points his finger towards his left cheek she caress it and kissed his cheeks then he points his finger towards his lips she was moving towards his lips and she was about to kiss him but suddenly a thought came in her mind and she understood his trick she slowly again picks a pillow and started hitting him and shoutingly said "MANIK MALHOTRA m not gonna leave you are so dead i ll kill you he was running all over the room to save his life and she was running behind him hitting him with pillow " at the same time CAVYA,DHRULYA and MUKTI entered in the room and the scernio in front of them was enough to enjoy thay all were standing at the doorstep of his room and were enjoying MANAN'S fight.

After sometime she got tired and sat on the couch as she was still weak and was breathing heavily MANIK mentally curse himself for his this act and move towards her he also sat with her and took her in his arms and gives her water she drinks a little and rested her forehead on his shoulder while FAB4 and NAVYA entered inside and settle themselves on the floor around couch they were silently blessing the couple who are madly in love they were adorning the love birds and MANAN were sitting on couch closing their eyes feeling each other presence.

CABIR broke the trance of everyone by asking "kya hua why you both were running like a maniac" NANDINI who forgot everything and was resting her head on his shoulder suddenly moves away from him and started hitting him on his chest he was trying to stop her but she was hitting and only hitting he had enough of all this he holds her hand at her back and slammed his lips on her forgetting his friends presence she widened her eyes at his this move and started cursing him she was not responding he realises his mistake and stop kissing her all his friends are shocked seeing his this act and was waiting for him to opens his eyes but he tightly closes his eyes and hide themselves behind a pillow he opens his eyes and looks at her and says sorry to which she gives him a deadly glare and he was like ab toh mai gaya aage kuwan and piche khai(as on one side his friends were ready to tease him and on other side his mini monster will not going to leave him.)

CABIR slowly removes the pillow from their face and said "MANIK beta ab toh tu gaya now its time for my revenge he said this and smirked evily looking at MANIK who was looking here and there.

Early update hope you all gonna like it and gear up guys its time for some teasing.
Don't forget to share ur views.